Central Institute for Cotton Research (CICR) is going to conduct walk-in interview for the positions of 13 (YP) young professionals. Interested candidates who wish to apply for CICR Recruitment must go through the CICR Recruitment notification and attend the walk-in interview as per schedule.
The walk-in interview is going to be held on 30-07-2018 at 10:00 am and candidates are required to appear for one hour written test on the date of interview. Only eligible candidates who fulfill the below mentioned essential qualification are allowed to appear for walk-in interview.
CICR Nagpur recruitment
ICAR -Central Institute for Cotton Research (CICR), Nagpur is inviting young professionals on contractual basis. Contenders must bring all original documents /certificates for verification to be enclosed with application form and must reach the specified venue.
To grab complete information regarding CICR Recruitment and to check the desired eligibility parameters, candidates are advised to go through this page which is well created by dedicated team members of www.recruitmentinboxx.com
Central Institute for Cotton Research vacancy details are provided below:
- Young professionals (Y.P.-1): 09
- Young professionals (Y.P.-2): 04
|Name Of The Post||Qualification Required|
|Young professionals (Y.P.-1)||Candidates must have possessed B.sc agriculture or relevant basic sciences/bachelor of technology in computer sciences from recognized board or university.|
He/she must have good working knowledge of computers
|Young professionals (Y.P.-2)||Post-graduation in agro-entomology/plant pathology/plant breeding/agronomy from recognized board/university is must.|
Find More Latest:
The maximum age limit for candidates should be 21-45 years (as on the date of interview) only those candidates will be allowed to appear for CICR Recruitment process. Age relaxation shall be given to SC/ST/OBC and other exempted categories of candidates as per government of India rules.
There is no application fee for the candidates who wish to attend the walk-in interview and get placed as young professional through CICR Recruitment process.
Selected candidates will get the starting pay grade (plus allowances) for CISR young professional recruitment:
- Young professionals (Y.P.-1): Rs.15000 per month
- Young professionals (Y.P.-2): Rs.25000 per month
Mode of Selection
The screening committees will shortlist candidates on the basis of walk-in interview which is going to be held on 30-07-2018 at 10:00 am.
Get Here Preparation Links
How to apply for CICR Recruitment 2018 ?
Aspirants who are going to apply for Central Institute for Cotton Research recruitment for young professional positions must follow the certain steps given below:
- The very first steps is you need to visit the official website of Central Institute for Cotton Research that is www.cicr.org.in/
- On the home page you are required to hit on “walk-in interview for young professional at CICR, regional station, sirsa” under the latest announcement/events section.
- After pressing on that link, a detailed notification regarding will be displayed on the screen
- Read all the complete information carefully and check your eligibility criteria so to be eligible to attend the walk-in interview.
- Candidates need to bring all necessary documents/certificates which are instructed below and must be present at the below mentioned venue on time.
- Original certificates for verification
- One set of photocopy( in support of age, caste, qualification experience)
- Employment exchange registration card
- One passport size photograph.
- Walk-In Date: 30-07-2018
- Walk-In Time: 10:00 am
ICAR -Central Institute for Cotton Research (CICR)
Regional Station, Sirsa-125055(Haryana)
Check Out More: Latest Walkin Jobs
For more detailed information regarding CICR Recruitment, you may visit the official link of the website. For other career related updates, you may subscribe our page and stay connected with us at www.recruitmentinboxx.com
You May Also Like To Check This Section
|All Govt. Jobs By State||More Government Jobs|
|How to Find a Job Online||Upcoming Jobs By Organization|
|Latest Jobs For Freshers||Get Free Job Alerts On Mail|
|Latest Private Jobs||Rojgar Samachar Latest Vacancy|