Central Institute for Cotton Research has issued a job advertisement titled as CICR Recruitment 2016. Applications are invited from talented and professional candidates to fill up the vacancy of SRF, RA, Computer Operator and Young Professional. Contenders who are looking for the current jobs in government sector may apply for the mentioned posts. You may get latest employment news related to CICR Recruitment 2017 from this web page, so you need to stay connected with it.
Job seekers who meet with the job eligibility criteria may attend the Walk-In-Interview which is going to be held on 11th & 12th August 2016. Interested candidates who are going to attend the Walk-In-Interview of CICR Jobs may get details information like age, qualification, salary, date and venue of interview from the below section of this page which is well prepared by the team of www.recruitmentinboxx.com
CICR Vacancy & Age Limit Detail:
|Post Name||Age Limit|
Qualification & Salary Detail:
|Post Name||Required Qualification||Pay Scale|
|SRF||Bacherlor’s and Master’s degree in relevant discipline with NET qualified/ M.sc. Biotechnology||Rs. 25,000/- per month|
|Young Professional (Coimbatore)||Graduation Degree in Agriculture with working knowledge in computer||Rs. 15,000/- per month|
|Young Professional (Nagpur)|
|RA||M.sc. in Agriculture/ bachelor’s degree with minimum 60% marks/ Ph.d ( Agriculture Entomology)||Rs. 38,000/- per month (for M.sc.)Rs. 40,000/- per month (for Ph.d)|
|Computer Operator||Graduate + English typing with 40 w.p.m||Rs. 8,500/- per month|
Get More: Jobs After Graduation
Looking For More Post Graduate Jobs: Get Here
Mode of Appointment:
- The recruitment committee of Central Institute for Cotton Research is going to organize Walk-in-Interview conducted on scheduled date and time. Selection of deserve candidates will be done on the basis of their performance in interview. So candidates need to perform well to get appointed under this organization.
- No TA/ DA will be paid for attending the interview.
Must Read: Interview Prep. Tips- By Experts
How to Apply for CICR Recruitment:
- First of all, candidates need to log on the official website that is www.cicr.org.in
- Select the “e-Procurements, Job Announcements” tab given at the left side of home page.
- New page will be opened with various link, you need to hit at “Walk-in-interview for SRF / Young Professional at CICR, Regional Station. Coimbatore” or “Walk-in-interview for RA / Computer Operator / Young Professional at CICR, Nagpur” link.
- Read the opened notification before applying.
- Candidates who find themselves eligible may attend the Walk-In-Interview conducted on scheduled date and time.
- Applicants must bring their original certificates for verification and one set of their photocopies in support of age, qualification, experience etc along with the application.
- Candidates are requested to report on time at the day of interview.
Do You Know: Difference Between Resume, CV & Bio-Data
Venue & Important Date:
|Post Name||Venue||Date of Walk-In-Interview|
|SRF||ICAR – Central Institute for Cotton Research,
Maruthamalai Road, Coimbatore –
641003, Tamil Nadu
|11th August 2016|
|Young Professional (Coimbatore)||12th August 2016|
|Young Professional (Nagpur)||ICAR – Central Institute for Cotton Research,
Near Hindustan LPG Depot, Panjari,
Wardha Road, Nagpur
To get other details related to CICR Recruitment 2016, you may go through with the Official Link. Applicants may also bookmark this page of www.recruitmentinboxx.com by pressing ctrl + D to fetch latest news related to CICR Recruitment 2017.
You May Also Like To Check This Section