Amazing News!! A career notification about CIFA Recruitment has been released by Central Institute of Freshwater Aquaculture. Organization is going to hire the dedicated aspirants for the post of Senior Research fellow and Field Officer. Candidates, who want to work in this reputed organization, can grab this chance and attend interview for CIFA Recruitment 2017.
Content for you in this page:
|Vacancy distribution||Age required|
|Qualifications required||Process of selection|
|Salary structure||Simple steps for apply|
|Documents required||Important dates and address|
Job hunters who have fulfilled eligibility criteria, they can attend walk in interview which will be held on 22nd November 2016. Aspirants who want to get recruited for the current openings have to perform well in interview. Aspirants can obtain the remaining information about jobs in Central Institute of Freshwater Aquaculture through this page of www.recruitmentinboxx.com
- Senior Research Fellow (SRF)
- Field Assistants
|Post name||Education criteria|
|Senior Research Fellow (SRF)|
Get More: Jobs After Graduation
Get Here: Latest Ph.D Jobs
Looking For More Post Graduate Jobs: Get Here
Candidates, who are applying for Central Institute of Freshwater Aquaculture, must follow the age criteria as mentioned below:
- Minimum – 21 years
- Maximum – 45 years
- Relaxation will be given to the reserved candidates as per the norms of government of India.
Grab CIFA Recruitment Official Notification – Hit Here
Contestants, who will be selected for the said post will get an amazing salary of :
- SRF: Rs. 25000/- per month +HRA
- Field Assistants: Rs. 15000/-per month
- Five copies of bio-data.
- Two passport size photographs.
- One attested copy of the entire certificates/Marks Sheets/Experience certificate.
- Original certificates and proof of age and caste, if any.
- Selection of candidates will be based on performance shown in interview round which is going to be organize by recruitment panel of Central Institute of Freshwater Aquaculture.
- No TA/DA will be paid for attending the interview.
Must Read: Interview Prep. Tips- By Experts
Steps to apply for CIFA recruitment:
- First of all, candidates need to log on the official website of Central Institute of Freshwater Aquaculture that is www.cifa.nic.in
- Come to ‘quick links’ section available on the home page.
- Hit “job opportunities” link
- After that, select “Walk-in-Interview for SRF & Field Asst. under Farmers First Project” link.
- PDF will appear on your screen, Read the all details carefully
- Prepare your bio data and attach the said documents with photograph.
- At last, Bring all the documents along with application form in the walk-in venue or correct time and date.
Know More About: Latest Walkin Jobs In India
Walk- In Venue:
Date of walk-in interview: 22nd November 2016 at 10:30 a.m.
Aspirants can get the all the upcoming information of CIFA Recruitment 2017 from our web portal that is www.recruitmentinboxx.com
You Might Be Interested In These Popular Recruitments