CSIR-Central Institute of Mining and Fuel Research is looking for engagement of Project Assistant Level-I & Project Assistant Level-II to fill 54 vacancies. In this concern, CIMFR Recruitment Notification has been issued to hire eligible and capable candidates.
Applicants applying for CIMFR Project Assistant Recruitment should go through Advt. No.: CIMFR/PA/TPS/170918/(N-II)/R&A-II to know the eligibility norms. Eligible candidates can further apply and prepare CIMFR Application Form.
CIMFR Project Assistant Recruitment 2018 Notification
Aspirants need to attend walk-in interview for CIMFR Project Assistant Vacancy on scheduled date that is 17-09-2018 to 22-09-2018. At the time of interview aspirants need to carry all necessary documents and certificates with them.
For further details related to CIMFR Recruitment 2018-2019, you need to go through this page and read entire details carefully which is well created by the dedicated and talented team members of www.recruitmentinboxx.com
|Name of the Post||No. of CIMFR Vacancy|
|Project Assistant Level-I||08|
|Project Assistant Level-II||05|
|Total CIMFR Project Assistant Vacancies||54|
Get Here: Employment News- New Updates
Education Required For CIMFR Job Openings:
Applying candidates for CIMFR Recruitment should satisfy educational qualification as per the post you are interested to apply. Check the details as per the post you are going to apply.
For CIMFR Project Assistant Level-I Recruitment:
- B.Sc (Hons.) or B.Sc in Chemistry
- B.Sc (Hons.) or B.Sc in Geology
- Diploma in Mechanical Engineering
- Diploma in Electrical Engineering
- Diploma in Mining Engineering
- Diploma in Computer Science Engineering/Information Technology
For CIMFR Project Assistant Level-II Recruitment:
- M.Sc or M.Sc(Tech) in Chemistry
- M.Sc/M.Sc(Tech.) in Geology/Applied Geology
- B.E/B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering
- B.E/B.Tech in Electrical Engineering
- B.E/B.Tech in Mining Engineering
- B.E/B.Tech Computer Science Engineering/Information Technology
Grab Today: More Engineering Jobs
Age Limit For CIMFR Jobs:
Age of applying candidates for CIMFR Project Assistant Recruitment should be as per the norms that are mentioned below. Age relaxation may also be given to reserve category candidates as per the rules and regulations of government.
CIMFR Recruitment Process:
To select the candidates for CIMFR Project Assistant Jobs will be done on the basis of performance in Interview. Those, who will get selected, will be finally appointed for applied posts in Central Institute of Mining and Fuel Research.
Know Here: How to Dress For an Interview
Salary Offered For CIMFR Job:
Selected candidates for CIMFR Project Assistant Recruitment 2018 will get attractive and impressive amount of remuneration per month.
- For CIMFR Project Assistant Level-I Recruitment: Rs.15000/- Per Month
- For CIMFR Project Assistant Level-II Recruitment: Rs.25000/- Per Month
Process To Fill CIMFR Application Form:
- First of all candidates are required to login to official website that is cimfr.nic.in to apply for CIMFR Recruitment 2018.
- Then, press “Notifications” tab that is given in menu bar.
- From drop down list press “Career Opportunities” tab.
- On appeared page, press “Walk-in-Interview for the post of Project Assistant Level I & II” link.
- Then, CIMFR Notification PDF will appear.
- Read the details given in CIMFR Advertisement and ensure your eligibility.
- Eligible candidates can further apply and prepare application form with complete details.
- Then, attend interview on scheduled date with all valid documents and certificates.
Walk-in Interview Venue:
CSIR, Nagpur, Maharashtra
Walk-in Interview Date & Time:
- Walk-in Interview Date: 17th, 18th, 19th, 21st, and 22nd Sep 2018
- Walk-in Interview Time: 10:00 AM onwards
Go through this Official Link for more information about CIMFR Recruitment 2018-2019. You can also write us in the comment box if any query or suggestion occurs related to CIMFR Recruitment 2018 and our team will soon reply towards it.
You May Also Like To Check This Section
|All Govt. Jobs By State||More Government Jobs|
|How to Find a Job Online||Upcoming Jobs By Organization|
|Latest Jobs For Freshers||Get Free Job Alerts On Mail|
|Employment News- New Updates||Latest Walkin Jobs|