Central Institute Of Mining & Fuel Research, Dhanbad has published a job advertisement related to CIMFR Recruitment. For filling up 43 vacancies of Technical Assistant, Technical Officer and Sr. Tech. Officer (1) Resident Medical Officer posts, application forms are invited. Candidates, who want to grab this chance, may apply for CIMFR Recruitment 2017, through proper channel.
What this Page Contains?
|CIMFR Vacancies||Requirement for Appointment|
|How to fill Application Form||Salary Details|
|Last date to Apply||Mode of Selection|
You may get other relevant information about Central Institute Of Mining & Fuel Research Recruitment 2017 through this page that is well designed by the team of www.recruitmentinboxx.com, so please have a look. Candidates, having B.Sc./ BE / B.Tech./ MBBS/ Diploma, are eligible to apply for CIMFR Jobs 2017.
|Sr. Tech. Officer (1) Resident Medical Officer||01|
Candidates should have Degree of B.Sc./ BE / B.Tech./ MBBS/ Diploma in relevant field from recognized university or institution with good academic records. Appliers should also possess experience in relevant filed as per demand of the post.
Salary Details and Age Limit:
|Post Name||Salary Details||Age Limit|
|Technical Assistant||Rs. 9300 – 34800/- + GP Rs. 4200/-||UR – 28 yrs., OBC – 31 yrs , SC/ST – 33 yrs|
|Technical Officer||Rs. 9300 – 34800/- + GP Rs. 4600/-||UR – 30 yrs., OBC – 33 yrs , SC/ST – 35 yrs|
|Sr. Tech. Officer (1) Resident Medical Officer||Rs. 15,600 – 39,100/- + GP Rs. 5400/-||UR – 35 yrs.|
Download PDF - CIMFR Recruitment Official Notice
Candidates are required to pay Rs, 100/- as the examination fee on State Bank of India valid for at least 3 months in favour of “DIRECTOR, Central Institute of Mining & Fuel Research and payable at SBI, Hirapur Branch, Dhanbad (Branch Code: 001670)” OR SBI payment gateway available at CIMFR website. There is now application fee for SC/ ST/ PWD/ Women categories & Departmental Candidates (CSIR Regular Employee).
Selection of appliers will be done as per their performance in Interview/ Trade Test/ Skill Test. The Screening Committee will take on its own criteria to shortlist the candidates for selection procedure.
You May Read This:
How to Apply for CIMFR Job?
- Interested candidates for Central Institute Of Mining & Fuel Research Vacancy should visit to the official portal of Central Institute Of Mining & Fuel Research that is cimfr.nic.in.
- Move your cursor to the ‘Notifications’ section and a drop down list will available.
- Select option ‘Career Opportunity’ and a new page containing links of available jobs will open.
- Select link ‘Advertisement for the post of Technical Assistant/Gr.III (1), Technical Officer/Gr. III(3), Sr. Technical Officer/Gr.III(4)’ under ‘Advt. No. CIMFR-01/2017’.
- Type/ neatly write application in the prescribed format on A4 size thick/ Xerox white paper and attach it along with attested copies of the required educational qualification and experience and valid category certificates (if applicable).
- Super scribe envelope containing application and other documents with “APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF____________ (Post Code: _______)”.
- Application should be forwarded along with Registered/ Speed Post to the address that is given below till 12/05/2017.
The Controller Controller Administration,
CSIR -Central Institute of Mining & Fuel Research,
Barwa Road, Dhanbad – 826015 (Jharkhand)
Last date to submit application – 12/05/2017
Note: Go through the official notice that is well stated above to get other relevant details about CIMFR Recruitment 2017. Stay connected with our web portal that is www.recruitmentinboxx.com to get latest updates time to time.
You May Also Like To Check This Section
|Sarkari Naukri- Latest Jobs||More Government Jobs|
|All Govt. Jobs By State||Private Jobs Vs Government Jobs|
|Employment News- New Updates||Top Jobs To Apply|
|How to Find a Job Online||Upcoming Jobs By Organization|