Central Institute of Mining and Fuel Research has liberated a vacancy advertisement as CIMFR Recruitment 2016. CIMFR is hiring talented candidates to fill up 80 vacant posts of Project Assistant. Eligible candidates who fulfill the eligibility criteria mentioned below, they can apply for CIMFR Dhanbad Recruitment, by attending the walk-in interview on scheduled date. Applicants may visit our page regularly to collect more upcoming details about CIMFR Recruitment 2017.
Applicants, who are going to apply for CIMFR Job Vacancies, must bring original certificates with one set of Xerox copies of all documents at venue given below on pre-planned date. Here we are providing you all the latest details about Central Institute of Mining and Fuel Research Recruitment which you can see by rolling down this page which is written by the experts of www.recruitmentinboxx.com. Contenders are advised to see applying procedure mentioned below, before filling up application form.
|Posts Name||Total Vacancy|
|Project Assistant Level I||Diploma In Engineering||48|
|Project Assistant Level II||24|
|Project Assistant Level III||08|
- For Project Assistant Level I:
Aspirants applying for CIMFR Vacancy must have B.Sc in Chemistry / Geology / Physics or Diploma in Chemical / Mechanical / Mining / Civil Engineering.
- For Project Assistant Level III:
Candidates should have BE/ B.Tech in Chemical/ Mechanical/ Mining/ IT/ Civil or M.Sc in Geology/ Chemistry/ Applied Geology/ Physics/ Geo Physics.
Get More Job Options:
Age Limitations & Pay Scale:
|Post Name||Salary Structure||Max Age In Years|
|Project Assistant Level-I||Rs. 15000/-||28 years|
|Project Assistant Level-II||Rs. 25000/-||30 years|
|Project Assistant Level-III||Rs. 28000/-||35 years|
Aspirants will be getting classifieds on the basis of their demonstration in walk-in interview which will be conducted by the organization on scheduled date.
Must Read Below Shared Tips For Interview:
How to Apply For CIMFR Recruitment?
Aspirants who are applying for the above mention posts, they can have a look on the below mention process:
- First go to official website of Central Institute of Mining and Fuel Research that is cimfr.nic.in
- Hit “Career Opportunity” tab under “Notice Board” on the home page.
- On the new page, select “Notification No. CIMFR/ 02 – 03 – 04 – 05082016 – AKS(DC)/RU/ Dt. 22.07.2016.” link
- A PDF file will open and you can read all the information available there.
- Download application form and fill with all the correct details.
- Attach all the testimonials regarding qualification certificates, experience certificate (if any), caste certificate etc. with application form and affix a photo on it.
- You have to submit the application form before starting interview process.
- Contenders must bring original certificates with one set of Xerox of all documents at venue given below on scheduled date.
Do You Know: Difference Between Resume, CV & Bio-Data
At CIMFR, Digwadih Campus
FRI, Dhanbad-828108, Jharkhand
|Posts Name||Walk-In Date|
|Project Assistant Level I||Diploma In Engineering||02nd August 2016|
|Science||03rd August 2016|
|Project Assistant Level II||04th August 2016|
|Project Assistant Level III||05th August 2016|
Applicants can collect all the remaining information by visiting this below mentioned Official Notification. You can obtain latest updates regarding CIMFR Recruitment 2017 through this page, so remain in contact with us. By using Control+D, You can also add this page in your bookmarks.
CIMFR Recruitment 2016 Notice: Download PDF
You May Also Like To Check This Section