Central Institute Of Mining & Fuel Research has professed a job advertisement as CIMFR Recruitment for filling up 15 Vacancies of Project Assistant Level I, II & III. This institute has invited applications from eligible candidates to fill up these stated posts. So, candidates who confirm to the job requirements may apply for CIMFR Recruitment 2017 through appearing for Interview which will be schedule on 14/09/2017 and 15/09/2017.
Highlights of This Page:
|CIMFR Vacancy Detail||Qualification Required|
|Salary Detail||Age Limit|
|Selection process||How to apply|
|Interview Address||Walk-in-Interview Date|
Aspirants need to go through the suitable selection process to clutch the job in reputed department. Before attending Walk-in-Interview, you must read below content very carefully for Central Institute Of Mining & Fuel Research Recruitment. Candidates may attain remaining info regarding CIMFR Recruitment 2018 through this web page which is created by team of www.recruitmentinboxx.com.
CIMFR Vacancies Details:
|Name of the Post||No. of Vacancies|
|Project Assistant Level I||10|
|Project Assistant Level II||04|
|Project Assistant Level IIII||01|
Applying candidates must have accomplished B.Tech / BE/ B.C.A/ Graduate Degree in relevant discipline from a recognized University / Institutions with good academic records.
Get Here: Jobs By Qualification
Age Criteria & Pay Scale for CIMFR Jobs:
|Post Name||Age Limit||Salary Offered|
|Project Assistant Level I||28 Years||Rs. 15000/- per month|
|Project Assistant Level II||30 Years||Rs. 25000/- per month|
|Project Assistant Level IIII||35 Years||Rs. 28000/- per month|
Mode of Selection:
Aspirants will be appointed to the aforementioned posts on the basis of their performance level in Walk-in-Interview and/or Test which will be conducted by the selection panel of Central Institute Of Mining & Fuel Research.
Expert Guide: Best Techniques To Crack Interview
Applying Procedure for CIMFR Recruitment:
- Individuals are required to visit the official site of Central Institute Of Mining & Fuel Research that is cimfr.nic.in
- After that, follow “Notifications” tab which is present in menu bar at top of homepage and then hit on “career opportunity” option.
- This will take you to the new page having relevant links. Aspirants need to choose “Walk-In-Interview for the post of Project Assistant Level III, II and I.” link.
- On selection of desired link, read opened details and guidelines mentioned it cautiously.
- After reading complete instructions you need to prepare an application.
- Fill it with complete details in proper manner.
- At last appear for the interview along with documents, credentials, testimonials to address tailored below.
27th Kholi Chowk, Mungali Road
Bilaspur 495001 (Chattisgarh)
Download PDF-> CIMFR Recruitment
The walk in interview will be from 14/09/2017 (for Project Assistant Level I & II) and 15/09/2017 (for Project Assistant Level III)
Aspirants may visit the Official Link for getting more detail regarding CIMFR Recruitment 2017–2018. You may bookmark this page www.recruitmentinboxx.com by pressing CNTRL+D for getting instant access.
If you have any query related to this posts, than you can simply leave a comment on the below stated comment box. Our experts will try to solve your problem as soon as possible.
You May Also Like To Check This Section:
|Rojgar Samachar Latest Vacancy||More Government Jobs|
|How to Find a Job Online||Upcoming Jobs By Organization|
|Latest Jobs For Freshers||Get Free Job Alerts On Mail|