Online notification has been released for CIMFR Recruitment of 45 Technical Officer/ Assistant vacancies on its official website that is cimfr.nic.in. Interested and eligible candidates must apply for such vacancies through online mode before the last date that is 27-07-2018.
Central Institute of Mining and Fuel Research has published an advt. CIMFR-01/2018 for CIMFR Recruitment 2018 on its official website to make sure whether they are eligible for the vacant positions of Technical Officer and Technical Assistant and also are satisfied with the terms and conditions of the organization.
Direct Link to Apply for 45 PA/TO Vacancies Available Here!!!
Applicants are required to fill their application form through online mode by following the correct procedure provided in the content provided below and also they have to send the duly filled application form to the below mentioned postal address before the last date.
Applicants must go through this page and grab more details regarding CIMFR Recruitment 2018-19 like entire eligibility criteria and the correct procedure to apply through online mode, which is provided here by the team of www.recruitmentinboxx.com
CIMFR Recruitment Details:
|Post Name||Total No. of Vacancies|
Candidates willing to apply for any of the posts under CIMFR Recruitment mentioned above must have acquired following educational qualifications according to the discipline of the posts they have applied for:
- Technical Officer: B.E./B.Tech in relevant fields
- Technical Assistant: First Class Diploma/B.Sc. in relevant trades and fields
Check Recent Job Updates:
Upper age limit for the candidates who are applying for Technical officers vacancies is 30 years and for the candidates who are applying for technical assistants posts is 28 years as per the existing govt. rules of the organization.
Candidates who will get selected for the posts of Technical Officer will be paid a basic pay of Rs.44,900/- + Grade Pay of Rs.4,600/- and those who will get selected for Technical Assistant posts will be paid Rs.35,400/- basic pay + Rs.4,200/- grade pay per month.
CIMFR Recruitment Process:
The organization has its own criteria to select the contenders for personal interview which will be duly conducted by the selection authority of Central Institute of Mining and Fuel Research.
Applicants are required to pay Rs.500/- towards their application form as per the norms of the organization which is to be submitted through online mode during the registration process.
Procedure to Apply for CIMFR Recruitment 2018:
- Firstly, applicants have to visit CIMFR official portal that is cimfr.nic.in or the direct link mentioned below to fill their online application form.
- Now you need to follow “Notification” section, available in menu bar and hit “Careers Opportunity” link from the drop down list appeared.
- They will be then navigated to a new page where they have to press link for “Online application submission for the post of TA/TO of Advt. No. 01/2018.”.
- On hitting the above prescribed link you will be navigated to a page where you will see all the CIMFR TO/TA Vacancies.
- They then need to hit suitable link to get all the details regarding the post of their choice and then read the criteria carefully and if they meet the entire criteria then they have press the “Check Eligibility & Apply” tab provided at the top and below of the advertisement page.
- After that you have to fill the required details in the application form for CIMFR vacant positions and press the “Submit” tab.
- They are then required to take printout of the application form as they have to send it to the below postal address mentioned below.
Administrative Officer (Recruitment Section)
Central Institute of Mining and Fuel Research
Barwa Road, Dhanbad-826015,
Last Date to Apply Online and Submit the printout of application form: 27-07-2018
It must have become easy for the candidates after going through the above content to apply for CIMFR Recruitment 2018-19 through online mode. They may also stay tuned with us by following us on Facebook and Google+.
Latest CIMFR Notification is out for 67 vacancies by Central Institute of Mining and Fuel Research to hire skilled and passionate candidates for CIMFR Recruitment. To fill 67 Project Assistant (PA) Vacancies application forms are invited.
Central Institute of Mining and Fuel Research has invited application form to fill vacant post of Project Assistant.In order to fill CIMER Vacancies interested candidates may attend walk-in interview from 06-07-2018 to 09-07-2018.
Apply For CIMFR PA Recruitment Notification 2018
Candidates who want to make their Careers may grasp this opportunity by applying for CIMER Project Assistant Recruitment. Job searchers, who find themselves eligible, may apply online for CIMER PA Recruitment.
For obtaining more information about CIMFR Recruitment 2018, you may scroll down this web page which is well created by the expert team members of www.recruitmentinboxx.com
Check Out: Rojgar Samachar Latest Vacancy
|Post Name||No. Of CIMFR Vacancy|
|Project Assistant Level-I||52|
|Project Assistant Level-II||15|
|TOTALCIMER PA Vacancies||67|
Qualification Required For CIMFR Jobs:
For CIMFR Project Assistant Level-I Recruitment:
- B.Sc in Geology
- B.Sc in Chemistry
- Diploma in Civil
- Diploma in Mechanical
For CIMFR Project Assistant Level-II Recruitment:
- M.Sc in Geology/ Applied Geology
- M.Sc in Chemistry
- B.E/B.Tech in Civil Engineering
- B.E/B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering
Check Here – Jobs by Qualification
Age Limit For CIMFR Job Vacancy:
The Maximum age of applying candidates for CIMER Project Assistant Jobs should be as mentioned below. Post wise age limit is given below have a look:
- For CIMFR PA Level-II Recruitment: 28 Years
- For CIMFR PA Level-I Recruitment: 30 Years
CIMFR Recruitment Process:
Selection of applied candidates CIMFER Project Assistant Vacancies will be done on the basis of performance in walk-in interview. Aspirants need to give their best performance to get final selection.
Tips To Prepare For Interview
Remuneration Details For CIMFR Vacancy:
Successfully selected applicants for CIMFR Current Opportunity through selection committee will get attractive and satisfying amount of pay scale that is mentioned below post wise.
- For CIMFR Project Assistant Level-I Vacancies: Rs.15000/-
- For CIMFR Project Assistant Level-II Vacancies: Rs.25000/-
Steps To Fill CIMFR Application Form:
- First of all candidates are required to login to official website of organization that is cimfr.nic.in to apply for CIMFR Recruitment 2018.
- Now, press Notification” tab and from drop down list press “Current Opportunities” tab.
- On appeared page select “Walk-in-Interview for the post of Project Assistant Level I & II” link.
- By pressing said link of CIMFR Advertisement will appear
- Read all the details carefully provided in CIMFR Notification in details before applying for it.
- Now, prepare your application form with all necessary and correct details.
- Further, attend interview on scheduled date along with all necessary documents and certificates.
Walk-In Interview Venue:
PO-FRI of CSIR-Central Institute of Mining and Fuel Research,
- Walk-in Interview Date: 06-07-2018 to 09-07-2018
- Walk-in Interview Time: 10:30 Hrs
Walk-In Interview Schedule:
|Post Name||Qualification||Interview Date|
|Project Assistant Level-I||Diploma in Mechanical||06-07-2018|
|Diploma in Civil||07-07-2018|
|Project Assistant Level-II||B-Tech in Civil/ Mechanical|
|Project Assistant Level-I||B.Sc in Geology||08-07-2018|
|Project Assistant Level-II||M.Sc in Chemistry|
|Project Assistant Level-I||B.Sc in Chemistry||09-07-2018|
|Project Assistant Level-II||M.Sc in Geology/ Applied Geology|
For more information regarding CIMFR Recruitment 2018, you may visit the Official Link of the website. For more career related updates, stay tuned with us at www.recruitmentinboxx.com
Central Institute of Mining and Fuel Research has released notification for technical officer and technical assistant posts. Interested candidates who wish to apply for CIMFR Recruitment should go through this page and must apply before the last date that is 27-07-2018
Online application process has been started and will commence from 18-06-2018 onwards. The applications are invited from qualified and skilled Indian candidates so Eligible candidates must check all the eligibility parameters to be the part of employment opportunity.
Central Institute of Mining and Fuel Research (CIMFR) Dhanbad, a constituent laboratory under the aegis of Council of Scientific and Industrial Research (CSIR), New Delhi aims to provide R&D inputs for the entire coal-energy chain encompassing exploration, mining and utilization.
Applicants who intend to apply for CIMFR Recruitment 2018 must go through this page which is well designed by www.recruitmentinboxx.com in order to get more detailed information about the recruitment.
Get Here Latest: Maharojgar Recruitment
CIMFR Vacancies 2018
- Technical Officer/Gr. III(3) : 25
- Technical Assistant/Gr. III (1): 20
|Post Name||Qualification Required|
|Technical Officer /Gr. III(3)||B.E./B.tech or equivalent in Chemical Engineering/Civil Engineering / (Computer Science (Electronics & Instrumentation Engineering) Electrical Engineering) with 55% marks from a recognized Institute or University.|
|Technical Assistant /Gr. III (1)||First Class B.Sc. with Chemistry/geology/ as one of the subjects from a recognized University with one year experience in Chemistry field from a recognized Institute or Organization|
First Class Diploma in Mechanical/mining/electrical Engineering from a recognized University/Institute
Check Out More Current:
The maximum age limit for Technical Officer is 30 years and technical assistant is 28 years.
Salary structure (Grade Pay & Initial Basic Pay)
- Technical Officer/Gr. III(3): Rs 44,900 & Rs 4600
- Technical Assistant /Gr. III (1): Rs 35,400 & Rs 4200
- Technical Officer /Gr. III (3): Candidates will be shortlisted on the basis of interview by the Screening committee on the basis of their qualification and relevant experience.
- Technical Assistant /Gr. III (1): candidates will be shortlisted on the basis of trade test followed by competitive written examination. The final merit list will be prepared on the basis of performance of the candidates in written exam.
- Candidates should go for an online payment of Rs.500 through SBI Collect drawn in favour of “central Institute of Mining & Fuel Research, dhanbad”
- Application fee is exempted for SC, ST, PWD, Ex-SM, Women and CSIR Employees.
How to apply ?
Candidates who are going to apply for CIMFR Recruitment 2018 have to follow certain steps given below:
- The first step is you have to visit the official website of Central Institute of Mining and Fuel Research that is www.cimfr.nic.in
- On the home page, hit on the advertisement “online application submission for the posts of TA/TO” .A new page will be appeared on the screen.
- Next, please hit for the details against the post you wish to apply.
- On the bottom of the Advertisement, you will find five menus: ‘Vacancy Details’, ‘General Information’, ‘How to apply’, ‘Check Eligibility & Apply’ and ‘Edit Application.
- Hit On “How to Apply” .Online application form will now open. You can start fill up the form with complete details
|Starting Date To Apply Online||18-06-2018|
|Last Date To Apply Online||27-07-2018|
For more information regarding CIMFR Recruitment 2018, you may visit the official link of the website. For more career related updates, stay tuned with us at www.recruitmentinboxx.com
You May Also Like To Check This Section
|Sarkari Naukri- Latest Jobs||All Govt. Jobs By State|
|Employment News- New Updates||Top Jobs To Apply|
|How to Find a Job Online||Upcoming Jobs By Organization|
|Latest Jobs For Freshers||Get Free Job Alerts On Mail|