An employment advertisement has been announced as CIMFR Recruitment by Central Institute Of Mining & Fuel Research, Dhanbad. Organization has intended to hire 100 posts of Project Assistant Level I and II through walk-in interview. Contenders who meet all the framed eligibility requirement must apply for CIMFR Recruitment 2017 and take advantage of this newest recruitment.
Get These Details On This Page
|Name of Position||Qualification Requirements|
|Age Limitation and Salary Structure Details|
|Selection Criteria||Details of Interview|
|Applying process For CIMFR Project Asst Posts|
Contenders who are interested must go ahead and attend the interview which will be conducted from 16/01/2017 to 20/01/2017. Appliers, we the team members of www.recruitmentinboxx.com are present here to provide you all the details regarding Central Institute Of Mining & Fuel Research Recruitment, so have a look below……
|Post Name||No. of Post|
|Project Assistant Level II||35|
|Project Assistant Level I||65|
Vital Academic Qualifications For CIMFR Job Vacancies:
To get enroll for Project Assistant level post candidates must hold Diploma / Engineering Degree / Graduation Degree / Post Graduation Degree or its equivalent qualification by scoring good marks from a recognized institution/university.
Criteria of Age and Remuneration Details:
|Post Name||Upper Age Limit||Salary Per Month|
|Project Assistant Level II||30 Years As on 16/01/2017||Rs. 25000/-|
|Project Assistant Level I||28 Years As on 19/01/2017||Rs. 15000/-|
CIMFR Recruitment 2017: Download Advertisement File
Mode of Assortment:
Applicants who want to get selected for CIMFR jobs, they must qualify the interview planned by the Central Institute Of Mining & Fuel Research, Dhanbad. Candidates who give stunning performance in an interview will be selected.
Do You Know: Why Should We Hire You – Get Best Answers
Simple Way To Fill CIMFR Application Form:
- First of all willful aspirants need to visit the official web site of Central Institute Of Mining & Fuel Research, Dhanbad that is cimfr.nic.in
- On the home page hit on “Notification” visible at the menu bar and choose “Career Opportunity” link from the drop down list.
- After this aspirants must choose “Advertisement for the posts of Project Assistant Level – I & II” link among all the job notifications.
- Now read the complete details very carefully.
- After reading candidates must download the application format and take print out of it in prescribed format.
- There after you need to fill the application form in an appropriate manner with complete details.
- Now you are needed to attach the complete documents / testimonials with it and depart for interview while carrying it.
- At last, make sure that candidates must reach the venue on scheduled date and time as tuned below.
Venue of Interview:
Central Institute of Mining and Fuel Research,
Digwadih Campus, Dhanbad – 828108
Walk-In Interview Date must keep In Mind:
CIMFR Interview will be held: 16/01/2017 to 20/01/2017
Candidates must maintain a constant link with www.recruitmentinboxx.com and read the Official Notification. Those candidates, who are willing to collect all the complete details regarding CIMFR Recruitment 2017.
You May Also Like To Check This Section