Central Institute of Mining and Fuel Research, a premier ISO- 9001 certified Research Institute has propagated CIMFR Recruitment notification. As per CIMFR job notification, the applications are invited from accomplished Indian candidates to fill the vacancies for the post of Senior Scientist/ Scientist. Those aspirants who are interested to apply for the said vacant position can send the filled CIMFR application form to the given below postal address before the last date that is 31.10.2017. You may read all the eligibility norms if you are willing to apply for CIMFR Recruitment 2017.
According to Central Institute of Mining And Fuel Research Recruitment notification, contenders will be shortlisted for interview on the basis of their qualification and experience. Aspirants you can check the process to fill the application form on the downwards section of the page which is created by the team of www.recruitmentinboxx.com. You can have a look down to grab more details regarding CIMFR Recruitment 2018.
CIMFR vacancies & Essential qualification:
|Post Code||Name of the Post||Essential Qualification||No of Post|
|MIN/17||Scientist||M.E/M.Tech. in Mining Engineering OR PhD submitted in Mining Engineering||02|
|Sr. Scientist||M.E/M.Tech. in Mining Engineering and 3 years research or industrial experience in Mining Engineering . OR PhD in Mining Engineering|
|GEO/17||Scientist||PhD submitted in Geology/Applied Geology.||03|
|Sr. Scientist||PhD in Geology/Applied Geology and 2 years experience in relevant area.|
|CHEMS/17||Scientist||PhD submitted in Chemistry/Applied Chemistry.||02|
|Sr. Scientist||PhD in Chemistry/Applied Chemistry with 2 years experience in the relevant area.|
Get Here: Jobs By Qualification
What are the Age Restrictions?
- Upper age limit for the candidates applying or CIMFR vacancy must be 32 years.
- The upper age limit of the candidates who are planning to apply for CIMFR Senior Scientist vacancies must be 37 years.
- Age relaxation of 5 years to SC/ST category candidates and 3 years to OBC candidates shall be given as per the norms of the Government.
- PWD candidates will also be given age relaxation as per GOI rule.
What is the Application Fee for CIMFR job vacancies?
For CIMFR jobs, candidates are necessitate to pay Rs 100/- as an application fee to be paid in State Bank of India in favor of DIRECTOR, Central Institute of Mining & Fuel Research and payable at SBI, Hirapur Branch, Dhanbad (Branch Code: 001670)”. After the payment of the application fee, candidates have to enclose the generated slip along with the application form and submit it I a prescribed format.
How much will the selected candidates paid?
The selected candidates for CIMFR Scientist Vacancies will be paid PB-3: Rs.15,600- 39,100/- as per 6th CPC.
What is the mode of selection?
To select the candidates for CIMFR job, the screening committee will adopt its own criteria for short-listing the candidates. The candidates are required to mention application all the qualifications and experiences in the relevant area over and above the minimum prescribed qualification supported with documents in the application.
Screening of application forms will be done by the selection committee and the shortlisted candidates will be called for the interview. Due weightage will be given to the candidates involved in Product Development/Technology Innovation/Applied Technology/Translation Research etc.
Must Read Below Shared Tips For Interview:
How to apply for Central Institute Of Mining And Fuel Research Recruitment?
- First of all you must visit the official website of Central Institute Of Mining And Fuel Research that is www.cimfr.nic.in
- On the home page you have to press on “Notifications” menu and a drop down list will appear.
- Select the “Career Opportunity” tab from the drop down list.
- A new page which all the current openings will appear on your screen and you are required to select “Advertisement for the post of Scientist / Sr. Scientist” to read the advertisement.
- Read the details in the advertisement carefully and satisfied candidates can download the application form.
- Fill the details in application form and then attach all the essential documents, application fee slip and a passport size photograph with it.
- Enclose the form in an envelope which must be super scribed as “Application form for the post of….”
- Finally you may send the completed form by Registered/ speed post to the given below postal address.
CIMFR Recruitment Notification>>>Hit Here
Central Institute of Mining &Fuel Research,
Barwa Road, Dhanbad – 826015 (JHARKHAND) ‟
Last date for receipt of Application: 31.10.2017 before 5.30 PM
Candidates you can attain further information in concern of CIMFR Recruitment 2017–2018 by visiting the Official Link. Aspirants you can also subscribe to our web portal that is www.recruitmentinboxx.com to get free e-mail alerts.
You May Also Like To Check This Section:
|Rojgar Samachar Latest Vacancy||More Government Jobs|
|How to Find a Job Online||Upcoming Jobs By Organization|
|Latest Jobs For Freshers||Get Free Job Alerts On Mail|