CIPET JEE 2018
CIPET Joint Entrance Exam Date has been declared!!! The CIPET JEE 2018 Examination is going to be held on 01st May 2018. Procedure of filling CIPET JEE Application form starts from 28th April 2018.
CIPET is going to be held for candidates willing to get admission in Post Graduate Diploma courses such as Plastics Engineering, Polymer Nano‐ Technology, Polymer Science and Material Science and Engineering. Candidates willing to appear in examination need to complete the CIPET JEE 2018 Application Form before 27-06-2018
CIPET JEE 2018 Application Form
Eager applicants who will fulfill all the eligibility norms and conditions they may apply for CIPET JEE 2018 Examination. Candidates are informed that certificate for category such as SC/OBC/ST/, Degree Certificates/ Diploma and residential proof should be attached with the CIPET application form.
Keen aspirants can grasp all the vital and important details regarding CIPET JEE Application Form 2018 by scrolling down this page of www.recruitmentinboxx.com as this page is well represented by the team members.
|Exam held by||Central Institute of Plastic Engineering & Technology|
|Exam name||Central Institute of Plastics Engineering & Technology JEE|
|Application starts from||28-04-2018|
|Last date for registration of online application||27-06-2018|
|Hall Ticket Issue Date||30-06-2018|
|Joint Entrance Examination (JEE)||01-07-2018|
|JEE Result Declared on||First week of July 2018|
|Academic Session starts from||01-08-2018|
Offered Courses by Central Institute Of Plastics Engineering & Technology:
- Post Graduate Diploma in Plastic Processing & Testing (PGD-PPT)- 1 and half years
- Post Graduate Diploma in Plastics Testing & Quality Mgmt. (PGD-PTQM)- 1 and half years
- Post Diploma in Plastics Mould Design with CAD/CAM (PD-PMD with CAD/CAM)- 1 and half years
- Diploma in Plastics Mould Technology (DPMT)- 3 years
- Diploma in Plastics Technology (DPT)- 3 years
Why Do Post Graduation? Check Out Importance Of Master Degree
Eligibility Criteria For Filling CIPET JEE Application Form:
|Course Name||Entry Qualification Details|
|M.Tech‐(PE)||Must Completed B.E./B. Tech./B. Sc. Engg.(4years) in Mechanical / Chemical/ Production/Polymer/Plastics Engineering/Technology/ M.Sc. in Polymer Science/Chemistry with Polymer specialization|
|M. Tech‐PNT||Hold B.E./B.Tech.(4years) in Mechanical Plastics Engineering/Technology/Polymer/Chemical / M.Sc. in Polymer Science/Physics/Chemistry with having valid GATE score Card|
|M.Sc.‐PS||Must Hold B.Sc. (Science) Degree + Chemistry/Industrial Chemistry/Polymer Science/Applied Chemistry/Industrial Polymer Chemistry/Chemistry as one of the major subject|
|M.Sc. Tech*||Possess H.Sc./10+2 (Academic stream) with Maths, Physics & Chemistry subjects|
CIPET JEE 2018 Application Form:
- Candidates can get the application form in the month of April/May 2018
- Application form will not be accepted after the last date of submission.
- Examination centre will not be changed once the candidate submits the application form
- Candidate is compulsory to submit the filled-in application along with the required documents to the address of Director (Academic), CIPET Head Office, Guindy, Chennai – 600032
Check Here: Top 100 Engineering Colleges In India
CIPET Exam Application Fee:
- The application fee is Rs. 250/- for general candidates and Rs. 50/- for SC/ST.
- The fee can pay by Demand Draft drawn in favor of CIPET payable at Bhubaneswar.
- There is no application fee for candidates belonging from Assam, Manipur, Mizoram, Arunachal Pradesh, Nagaland, Sikkim, Meghalaya, Tripura
|(Per Semester – Six Months)|
|PD-PMD with CAD / CAM|
|Fees at the time of admission|
|Caution Money Deposit||750|
|Fees per year|
|Students Insurance Policy||100|
|Fees per Semester|
|Examination fee (per paper/practical)||200|
|Supplementary Examination Fee||250|
How to Fill Online CIPET JEE Application Form 2018?
Step 1: CIPET JEE Online Registration:
- Start the applying process with logging in to the official web portal of Central Institute of Plastics Engineering & Technology that is cipetonline.com.
- After reaching the homepage hit on “CIPET ANNOUNCES ADMISSION OF DIPLOMA PROGRAMS THROUGH COMPUTER BASED TEST (CBT) JEE 2018-19” tab.
Step 2: Read the CIPET JEE 2017 Notification:
- After pressing on this link a new page will be occurred and you have to open the “Information Brochure” PDF files
- Now candidates must read it very carefully and avail all the vital details regarding CIPET Application Form
Step 3: Online Registration Process:
- Now hit on New Registration tab
- After reading all the instructions candidates must move to the previous page and hit on “Online Admission Portal (http://eadmission.cipet.gov.in) – Hit Here link
- Then you will navigate to the other page and you need to press on “Online Registration” button.
Step 4: Fill CIPET JEE Online Application Form:
- Now aspirants must fill all the details as asked and after filing all the relevant details aspirants must upload all the documents as stated above.
- Then candidates must complete all the payment details also in prescribed manner as application fee details is stated below:
Step 5: Submission of CIPET JEE Online Form:
- After completion of application form in all respect candidates must press on “Submit” button.
- Once you submit the application form candidates take a hard copy of application form and send it to the postal address as given below along with all the relevant certificates as prescribed in the notification.
Documents List Needed At The Time Of Filling CIPET JEE Application Form:
- Date of Birth Certificate
- photocopies of entry qualification (X / XII standard / Diploma / Degree Certificates)
- Community Certificates (for SC,ST, OBC (NCL) candidates )
- Physically challenged (Handicapped) Certificate
- Post card duly filled with complete postal address for sending acknowledgement
What will be CIPET Admission procedure?
Contenders who want to get admission in such a reputed institution they have to qualify the joint entrance test which will be conducted by the official members of Central Institute Of Plastics Engineering & Technology. On the basis of performance of students given in the entrance test candidates will be selected and selected candidates will be eligible to take the admission.
Those contenders who will be go for admission process they must carry their original certificates of entry qualification, Date of Birth, community certificate and any other reservation quota as prescribed.
CIPET JEE Exam pattern:
Contenders who are going to appear in Joint entrance exam they can check the exam pattern as tuned below:
- Type of questions: Objective Type
- Duration Of Exam: 2 hours
- No of Question: 100 questions
- Syllabus: As per entry qualification & G.K
CIPET Exam Dates 2018:
|Commencement of online application form||28-04-2018|
|Last date for sale and receipt of filled-in application form||27-06-2018|
|Admit Card issue date||30-06-2018|
|Date of examination||01-07-2018|
|Result Declaration||First week of July 2018|
|Admission Starts from||01-08-2018|
Check Here: List Of Entrance Exams In India
CIPET JEE 2018 Hall Ticket:
Before appearing in examination candidates need to download their CIPET JEE Exam Admit Card. The Admit Card of CIPET 2018 will be available from 30-06-2018. After downloading the CIPET JEE Hall Ticket candidates need to check the details printed on it. in case entrants found any sort of discrepancy the details given they are advised to contact the exam authorities at immediate.
CIPET JEE 2018 Result:
The CIPET Result JEE will be available at the official website in First Week of July 2018. Candidates who will appear ion examination will be able to download their Result CIPET HEE after the declaration date. On the basis of CIPET JEE Merit List candidates will further called for counselling procedure.
CIPET JEE Counselling:
Counselling will be the last stage of CIPET JEE Selection. On the basis of CIPET JEE Counselling final seats will be allotted to candidates willing to get admission in Post Graduate Diploma in Plastics Processing and Testing (PGD-PPT), Post Graduate Diploma in Plastics Testing and Quality Management (PGD-PTQM), Post Diploma in Plastics Mould Design with CAD/CAM (PD-PMD with CAD/CAM), Diploma in Plastics Mould Technology (DPMT), Diploma in Plastics Technology (DPT) courses.
Also Check: Engineering Entrance Exam Notification
Candidates who wish to fill CIPET JEE 2018 Application Form they must check the Official Link and go through all the details. All the candidates are suggested to stay connected with this page www.recruitmentinboxx.com for latest updates.
You May Also Like To Visit This Section
|Best Colleges in India||List Of Top Universities in India|
|Latest Current Affairs||UGC Approved Universities|
|Scholarship in India||Best Jobs In India|
|How To Survive First Year Of College||Why College Attendance is Important|