Those aspirants who wish to take admission in diploma course must fill the CIPET JEE Application form. Central Institute of Plastic Engineering & Technology conducts the CIPET Joint Entrance Exam to provide admission in Post Graduate Diploma courses such as Plastics Engineering, Polymer Nano‐ Technology, Polymer Science and Material Science and Engineering. Those aspirants, who want to appear in CIPET JEE 2018, are required to fill CIPET JEE 2018 Application Form through online mode.
Eager applicants who will fulfill all the eligibility norms and conditions they may apply for CIPET JEE 2018 Examination. Candidates are informed that certificate for category such as SC/OBC/ST/, Degree Certificates/ Diploma and residential proof should be attached with the CIPET application form. Keen aspirants can grasp all the vital and important details regarding CIPET JEE Application Form 2018 by scrolling down this page of www.recruitmentinboxx.com as this page is well represented by the team members.
Offered Courses by Central Institute Of Plastics Engineering & Technology:
- Post Graduate Diploma in Plastic Processing & Testing (PGD-PPT)- 1 and half years
- Post Graduate Diploma in Plastics Testing & Quality Mgmt. (PGD-PTQM)- 1 and half years
- Post Diploma in Plastics Mould Design with CAD/CAM (PD-PMD with CAD/CAM)- 1 and half years
- Diploma in Plastics Mould Technology (DPMT)- 3 years
- Diploma in Plastics Technology (DPT)- 3 years
Why Do Post Graduation? Check Out Importance Of Master Degree
Eligibility Criteria For Filling CIPET JEE Application Form:
|Course Name||Entry Qualification Details|
|M.Tech‐(PE)||Must Completed B.E./B. Tech./B. Sc. Engg.(4years) in Mechanical / Chemical/ Production/Polymer/Plastics Engineering/Technology/ M.Sc. in Polymer Science/Chemistry with Polymer specialization|
|M. Tech‐PNT||Hold B.E./B.Tech.(4years) in Mechanical Plastics Engineering/Technology/Polymer/Chemical / M.Sc. in Polymer Science/Physics/Chemistry with having valid GATE score Card|
|M.Sc.‐PS||Must Hold B.Sc. (Science) Degree + Chemistry/Industrial Chemistry/Polymer Science/Applied Chemistry/Industrial Polymer Chemistry/Chemistry as one of the major subject|
|M.Sc. Tech*||Possess H.Sc./10+2 (Academic stream) with Maths, Physics & Chemistry subjects|
CIPET JEE 2018 Application Form:
- Candidates can get the application form in the month of April/May 2018
- Application form will not be accepted after the last date of submission.
- Examination centre will not be changed once the candidate submits the application form
- Candidate is compulsory to submit the filled-in application along with the required documents to the address of Director (Academic), CIPET Head Office, Guindy, Chennai – 600032
Check Here: Top 100 Engineering Colleges In India
CIPET Exam Application Fee:
- The application fee is Rs. 250/- for general candidates and Rs. 50/- for SC/ST.
- The fee can pay by Demand Draft drawn in favor of CIPET payable at Bhubaneswar.
- There is no application fee for candidates belonging from Assam, Manipur, Mizoram, Arunachal Pradesh, Nagaland, Sikkim, Meghalaya, Tripura
How to Fill Online CIPET JEE Application Form 2018?
Step 1: CIPET JEE Online Registration:
- First of all interested applicants must go and open the official website of Central Institute Of Plastics Engineering & Technology that is cipetonline.com
- Then at the home page candidates must be hit on “More on What’s New” link as given under What New section
- Now on the new page candidates must press on “CIPET, Bhubaneswar – Admission 2017-18 (Information Brochure & Application Form)”
Step 2: Read the CIPET JEE 2017 Notification:
- After pressing on this link a new page will be occurred and you have to open the “Information Brochure” PDF files
- Now candidates must read it very carefully and avail all the vital details regarding CIPET Application Form
Step 3: Online Registration Process:
- After reading all the instructions candidates must move to the previous page and hit on “Hit Here For Details/Online Registration” button and available at the above section of what’s New.
- Then you will navigate to the other page and you need to press on “Online Registration” button.
Step 4: Fill CIPET JEE Online Application Form:
- Now aspirants must fill all the details as asked and after filing all the relevant details aspirants must upload all the documents as stated above.
- Then candidates must complete all the payment details also in prescribed manner as application fee details is stated below:
Step 5: Submission of CIPET JEE Online Form:
- After completion of application form in all respect candidates must press on “Submit” button.
- Once you submit the application form candidates take a hard copy of application form and send it to the postal address as given below along with all the relevant certificates as prescribed in the notification.
Documents List Needed At The Time Of Filling CIPET JEE Application Form:
- Date of Birth Certificate
- photocopies of entry qualification (X / XII standard / Diploma / Degree Certificates)
- Community Certificates (for SC,ST, OBC (NCL) candidates )
- Physically challenged (Handicapped) Certificate
- Post card duly filled with complete postal address for sending acknowledgement
What will be CIPET Admission procedure?
Contenders who want to get admission in such a reputed institution they have to qualify the joint entrance test which will be conducted by the official members of Central Institute Of Plastics Engineering & Technology. On the basis of performance of students given in the entrance test candidates will be selected and selected candidates will be eligible to take the admission.
Those contenders who will be go for admission process they must carry their original certificates of entry qualification, Date of Birth, community certificate and any other reservation quota as prescribed.
Check Here: List Of Entrance Exams In India
CIPET JEE Exam pattern:
Contenders who are going to appear in Joint entrance exam they can check the exam pattern as tuned below:
- Type of questions: Objective Type
- Duration Of Exam: 2 hours
- No of Question: 100 questions
- Syllabus: As per entry qualification & G.K
CIPET Exam Dates 2018:
|Commencement of online application form||April/May 2018|
|Last date for sale and receipt of filled-in application form||1st week of June 2018|
|Admit Card issue date||May 2018|
|Date of examination||4th week of June 2018|
|Result Declaration||2nd week of July 2018|
|Admission Starts from||3rd week of July 2018|
Also Check: Engineering Entrance Exam Notification
Candidates who wish to fill CIPET JEE 2018 Application Form they must check the Official Link and go through all the details. All the candidates are suggested to stay connected with this page www.recruitmentinboxx.com for latest updates.
You May Also Like To Visit This Section
|Best Colleges in India||List Of Top Universities in India|
|Latest Current Affairs||UGC Approved Universities|
|Scholarship in India||Best Jobs In India|
|How To Survive First Year Of College||Why College Attendance is Important|