CISF Admit Card
The CISF Admit Card to the applicants will be uploaded on official website that is www.cisf.gov.in for PET / PST Examination within two weeks before the examination. The tentative schedule of PET / PST will be located on website along with the contact information of Officer to be contacted in case of non-receipt of CISF Admit Card 2017. Applicants who have applied for CISF Constable Tradesman Recruitment, they can get CISF Call Letter through this page.
To download the CISF Hall Ticket, candidates must have Registration Number and Password etc. Candidates, who qualify in PET / PST Test, will only be eligible to appear in Documentation & Trade Test. Candidates may get the whole details regarding CISF Admit Card 2018 from the below section of this page which is written by the team of www.recruitmentinboxx.com
CISF Admit Card
Way to Download CISF Constable Tradesman Admit Card:
- First of all, candidates are required to visit the official website of Central Industrial Security Force that is www.cisf.gov.in
- On home page of official site go to “Notice Board” section and hit the appropriate link related to CISF Exam Admit Card.
- A new page of www.cisf.gov.in Admit Card will open on your screen asking for some details.
- Enter your Registration Number / Password / Name and Date of Birth in the relevant text boxes.
- Thereafter hit on “Submit” button and your Admit Card of CISF Constable will be appeared on your screen.
- At last, Check your details and take a hard copy of Central Industrial Security Force Admit Card to carry CISF Constable Admit Card in the examination hall.
Know here: How to Download Admit Card
Must Know About It:
Currently, Central Industrial Security Force released the job notification to fill up 378 vacant Post of CT/Barber, CT/Boot Maker, CT/Cook, CT/Carpenter, CT/Painter and others. The selection procedure will consist of Physical Standard Test (PST), Physical Efficiency Test (PET), Documentation, Trade Test, Written Test and Medical Examination. Contenders can appear for Physical Standards Test (PST) /Physical Efficiency Test first. Those applicants who will qualify the PST and PET may appear for Documentation, Trade Test. The date of Physical Standards Test (PST) /Physical Efficiency Test will be uploaded soon on official site of Central Industrial Security Force.
Read This: How to Find Study Material Online
Physical Standards Test (PST) /Physical Efficiency Test Details:
Height Bar Test: Aspirants those found eligible in height bar test will be put through Physical Efficiency Test.
Physical Efficiency Test:
- To make sure smooth, lucidity, correctness and minimize human error, force will exercise its carefulness to employ sufficient measures and modernized means for conduct of PET event.
- Height Bar Test And 1.6 KMS Race (Qualifying In Nature).
- Those applicants who qualify the height bar test will be subjected to 1.6 Kms race to be finished in 6 minutes 30 seconds by male applicants
Physical Standards Test:
- The applicants who are qualified Height Bar Test/PET will be screened for height, chest and weight by the Board of Officers.
- The applicants who meet the requirements of physical standard will be appeared to participate in the trade test.
- The applicants who qualify in PET/PST, Documentation and trade test will appear in written test.
- The written test will be conducted on OMR based.
- Question Paper will consist of 100 objective types multiple choice questions carrying 01 mark each.
- Questions will be asked from General awareness /knowledge, Knowledge of elementary mathematics Analytical aptitude.
Date of PST / PET: Available Soon
Hit this Official Link to download the CISF Admit Card 2017–18 directly. Visitors can also bookmark on our site for visiting our pages time to time and you can get updates directly in your mailbox by subscribing our free email section at www.recruitmentinboxx.com and can also join us on Facebook and Google plus. We will send all latest notification on your Facebook timeline.
You May Also Like To Check This Section
|How to Download CISF Payslip?||CISF Recruitment|
|5 Surprising Habits Of Toppers||How To Maximize Your Score In Exam|
|Tips to Get 100% Results in Exams||How to Manage Time during Exams|