UPSC CISF Exam
Union Public Service Commission has published notification concerning UPSC CISF Exam. UPSC is going to conduct Limited Departmental Competitive Examination (LDCE) on 04-03-2018 for hiring the eligible and captivated candidates on Assistant Commandants (Executive) position in Central Industrial Security force. Aspirants who fulfill the eligibility conditions can apply for UPSC CISF Exam 2018 and obtain the syllabus by going through this page. Eligible candidates may apply for CISF AC (EXE) job by submit their online application form.
You can fill and submit the UPSC CISF AC Online Application Form before its last date that is 29/12/2017. After that no application form will be entertained by the organization. Every year large number of applicants appears in exam. To select the best candidates for concerned post, organization organize the UPSC CISF LDCE Exam. For additional details and ensuring eligibility, you are advised to scroll down this page which is structured by the team of www.recruitmentinboxx.com
UPSC CISF Exam
- Candidates willing to apply for AC LDCE Recruitment must possess a Graduate Degree from a recognized university or institution.
- The applicants must have done 04 years of regular service as on 01st January, 2018 in the rank of Sub. Inspector (GD) / Inspector (GD) including the period of basic training and should have clean record of service till issue of offer of appointment
Find Here Latest: Graduate Jobs
The maximum age of Candidates who are applying for UPSC CISF Assistant Commandant Recruitment should have 35 years on the 01st August, 2018 i.e. he/she must have been born not earlier than 02nd August 1983. Age relaxation will be given five years if a candidate belongs to a Schedule Caste or a Schedule Tribe.
Aspirants, who are applying for CISF Assistant Commandants Exam are informed that their selection will be based on Written Examination, Physical and Medical Standard Tests or Personality/Interview Tests. Physical and Medical Standard Tests is just qualifying in nature; no marks will be added of it.
CISF AC LDCE Exam Pattern 2017:
Paper I of CISF AC (Executive) Limited Departmental Competitive Examination is of (Objective Type (Multiple Choice Questions) of 300 marks
|Part||Subject||No. of Questions||Marks|
|Part A||General Ability and Intelligence||75||150|
|Part B||Professional Skill||75||150|
- Paper II of UPSC CISF AC Exam will be of Descriptive Type and it will contain Essay, Precise Writing and Comprehension.
- Total Marks of exam are 100 and candidates will be given 2 hours for solving paper.
Physical Efficiency Test (PET):
|100 Meters race||In 16 seconds||In 18 Seconds|
|800 Meters race||In 3 min 45 sec||In 4 min 45 sec|
|Long Jump||3.5 Meters (3 chances)||3.0 Meters (3 chances)|
|Shot Put (7.26 kgs)||4.50 Meters||—-|
|Discipline||Better Eye (Corrected Vision)||Worse Eye (Corrected Vision)|
|Near Vision||J1 (Corrected)||J2 (Corrected)|
Must Check Out:
How to Apply for UPSC CISF AC LDCE Notification 2018?
- Candidates who are eligible may apply through the official site of UPSC i.e. www.upsc.gov.in
- On the home page you need to go “Examination” section and hit on the “CISF AC(EXE) LDCE – 2018” link.
- After that you need to select the “Notice (102.14 KB)” link.
- After that notification will be displayed on your screen, you must read the notification information completely.
- Now press link to “apply online” link.
- Then hit on the “Online Application for Various Examinations of UPSC” link
- Fill the UPSC CISF AC Application form carefully and must upload recent passport size scanned photo and signature and submit it within the given period of time
- At last take the print out of the application form and keep it safe for further use.
As the written exam is consist of two papers that are Paper I & Paper II. Paper I comprise of General Ability and Intelligence and Professional Skill whereas; Paper II is of Essay, Precis Writing and Comprehension. I paper is of 300 marks and II one is of 100 marks.
Applicants will be able to download UPSC CISF AC LDCE Admit Card 15 days before the Examination. Candidates’ we will soon update new page with UPSC AC LDCE admit card shortly it will be declared by the commission, so that you can get it directly from here.
After giving the exam candidates must be seeking for UPSC CISF AC LDCE Result to check their perform outcome so, they can get it through this page soon it is released by commission. Applicants who qualify the written exam are eligible for further recruitment rounds.
Get all UPSC Updates from Here: UPSC Notification
- Examination will be held on: 04/03/2018
- Closing Date for Receipt of Applications: 29/12/2017
Dear visitor keep visiting to our page regularly for getting upcoming information about the UPSC CISF Exam 2018. One can also follow us on Facebook or Google plus or may subscribe or free mail service, also you may bookmark this site recruitmentinboxx.com
You May Also Like To Visit This Section
|UPSC Exam List||UPSC Challan Form|
|UPSC Calendar||UPSC Application Form|
|UPSC Exam Pattern||UPSC Study Material|
|UPSC Coaching Institutes||UPSC E Admit Card|