Latest notification titled as CISF Recruitment has been disseminated. There are 487 job openings of constable/fire in central Industrial Security Force. Those who find themselves eligible may apply for CISF jobs. Applicants may download application form by visiting cisfrectt.in Collect all details about CISF Recruitment 2018 such as applying process, notification details, eligibility & others.
Keen applicants may apply for Central Industrial Security Force Constable Recruitment latest by 11.01.2018. Contenders will be shortlisted for Central Industrial Security Force Jobs on the basis of presentation in Physical Standards Test (PST)/Physical Efficiency Test (PET), Documentation, Written Test and Medical examination. To attain more details about CISF Recruitment 2018, go through this page created by team of www.recruitmentinboxx.com
|Post Date||Recruitment Organisation||Profile Name||Educational Qualification||Last Date||Complete Information|
|21/11/2017||CISF Recruitment||Constable/Fire Jobs -487||12th||11/01/2018||See Notification|
Vacancies filled by candidates belonging to the particular state/union territory
|State||Number of vacancies|
|Jammu & Kashmir||12|
Vacancies to be filled from the candidates of naxal/militancy affected areas
|Name of state||Central Industrial Security Force Vacancies|
Eligibility criteria for CISF 2018 Recruitment:
- To apply for CISF Job, you may pass 12th with science subject or equivalent qualification from a recognized Board/ University.
- Applicant must be a male Indian Citizen only.
Check More: 12th Class Pass Jobs
Age limit for CISF Jobs :
To apply for CISF Vacancy, minimum & maximum age of applicant should be 18 years & 23 years respectively. Candidates should not have been born earlier than 12.01.1995 and not later than 11.01.2000.
Relaxation in age:
The upper age limit is relaxable for SC, ST, OBC, Ex-Servicemen and other special categories as listed here.
|Category||Relaxation in age|
Schedule Caste/Tribe (SC/ST)
|Up to 5 years|
|Other Backward Class (OBC)||Up to 3 years|
|Serving CISF personnel i.e. CT/TM with three year continuous service||Up to 45 years for SC/ST
Up to 40 years for Gen/OBC
|Candidates of Jammu & Kashmir who had ordinarily been domiciled in the State of J&K during the period from 1st Jan1980 to 31st Dec 1989||
Pay Scale for CISF Recruitment:
Those who get selected for CISF Constable Recruitment & other positions are entitle to receive pay matrix Level-3 (Rs.21,700-69,100/-) (Pre-revised Pay Band – 1 Rs.5200-20200 + Grade Pay Rs.2000/-) along with allowances.
Hiring criteria for Central Industrial Security Force Recruitment:
- Aspirants will be shortlisted for Central Industrial Security Force Jobs on the basis of presentation in Physical Standards Test (PST)/Physical Efficiency Test (PET), Documentation, Written Test and Medical examination.
- Those who qualify in PST/PET & documentation will be called for OMR based Written Examination.
- Written examination will be bilingual i.e in English & Hindi.
- Final selection of aspirants will be made in order of merit in each category and allotted vacancy to each State.
Get Complete Detailed: CISF Syllabus
Physical Standards & Medical Standard:
Procedure to Fill CISF Application Form:
- Visit official website of Central Industrial Security Force that is cisf.nic.in
- Hit on “Recruitment” tab available at right side of page.
- Choose link concerning CISF Recruitment Notification.
- Read out all details as listed in notification.
- After that, contenders may download CISF Online Application form.
- Put all required details in application form.
- Attach relevant documents along with form.
- Forward application form via online mode.
|Candidates belonging to the States||Name of CISF Zonal DIsG (RRCs) to whom application should be sent|
Bihar, Odisha and Jharkhand
|DIG, CISF (East Zone) HQrs., Patna|
|MP, Maharastra, Chhattisgarh, Goa, Gujarat, Daman & Diu and Dadra & Nagar Haveli||DIG, CISF (West Zone) HQrs., Mumbai|
|Delhi, Haryana, HP, J&K, Rajasthan, Punjab, Chandigarh, UP and Uttarakhand||DIG, CISF (North Zone-I) HQrs New Delhi|
|TN, Andhra Pradesh, Telangana, Karnataka, Kerala, Puducherry and Lakshadweep||DIG, CISF (South Zone) HQrs., Chennai|
|WB, Sikkim, Manipur, Meghalaya, Mizoram, Nagaland, Arunachal Pradesh, Assam, Tripura and Andaman & Nicobar||
DIG, CISF (North East Zone) HQrs Kolkata
Check Out: More Defence Jobs
Closing date to apply: 11.01.2018
Note: Refer its Official Link to get more details about CISF Recruitment 2018. Stay tuned with us for getting more updates about recruitment, results & others.
You May Also Like To Check This Section
|CISF Salary||CISF Head Constable Syllabus|
|CISF Payslip||CISF Result|
|Sarkari Naukri- Latest Jobs||More Government Jobs|
|Employment News- New Updates||Latest Jobs by Qualification|