Civil Services Exam Notification
Checkout latest UPSC Civil Services Exam Notification Now !!! Civil Services Online application forms for Prelims can be submitted till last date that is 17.03.2017. Candidates, who want to get appointed for Civil Services in India, must check Civil Services Exam Notification 2017 first. Civil Services 2017 Preliminary Exam is scheduled to be organized on 18/06/2017 in all over the India. Go through this page to get complete information in concern to UPSC CS Exam 2017.
Civil Services Exam Dates 2017:
|Date of Civil Services Exam Notification Publication||22/02/2017|
|End date to submit an online application Fee||17/03/2017 (Friday)|
|Date of UPSC CS Preliminary Exam||18/06/2017 (Sunday)|
Keen candidates, who wish to make their career in Government Sector, are required to submit Union Public Service Commission online application form before the end date. All the applicants can scroll this page of www.recruitmentinboxx.com and grasp all the essential details regarding UPSC Civil Services Prelims & Main examination 2017. Only those, who are matching with the eligibility criteria mentioned in Civil Services Exam Notification 2017, may apply through online mode.
UPSC Civil Services Exam Notification
Name of UPSC Civil Services:
- Indian Administrative Service
- Indian Foreign Service
- Indian Revenue Service (Customs & Central Excise,Gr. ‘A’)
- Indian P&T Accounts & Finance Service,Gr. ‘A’
- Indian Audit & Accounts Service, Gr. ‘A
- Indian Defence Accounts Service, Gr. ‘A’
- Indian Revenue Service (I.T.),Gr. ‘A’
- Indian Ordnance Factories Service, Gr. ‘A’
- Indian Postal Service, Gr. ‘A.
- Indian Civil Accounts Service, Gr. ‘A
- Indian Railway Accounts Service, Gr. ‘A’
- Indian Railway Personnel Service, Gr. ‘A’
- Indian Railways Traffic Service Gr. ‘A’
- Indian Defence Estates Service Gr. ‘A’
- Indian Information Service, Gr. ‘A
- Indian Trade Service Gr. ‘A’ (Gr.III)
- Indian Corporate Law Service
- Armed Forces Headquarters Civil Service, Gr.’B’ (Section Officers’ Grade)
- Delhi, Andaman & Nicobar Islands, Lakshadweep, Daman & Diu and Dadra & Nagar Haveli Civil Service, Gr. ‘B’
- Pondicherry Civil Service, (Group B)
You must Read: UPSC Notification
UPSC Civil Services Eligibility Criteria:
Applicants, who are applying for Indian Administrative Service and Indian Police Service, s must be Indian resident.
For other civil services candidates must be:
- A citizen of India
- A subject of Nepal
- A subject of Bhutan
- A Tibetan refugee who came over to India before 1st January, 1962 with the intention of permanently settling in India or
- A person of Indian origin (PIO) who has migrated from Srilanka, East African countries of Kenya, Pakistan, Burma, Uganda, the United Republic of Tanzania, Zambia, Ethiopia, Malawi, Zaire and Vietnam with the intention of permanently settling in India.
- Provided that a candidate belonging to categories (b), (c), (d) and (e) shall be a person in whose favor a certificate of eligibility has been issued by the Government of India.
Civil Services Qualification:
Aspirants, who are applying for CSE, should have completed degree of graduation in any discipline from recognized by an Act of the Central or State Legislature in India or other educational institute.
Grab More Graduate Jobs: Check Info
Civil Services Application Fee:
- Applicants have to pay a fee of Rs.200/- (Rupees Two Hundred only).
- This application fee can be deposited by Branch of SBI by cash, or by using Net Banking facility of SBI/State Bank of Bikaner & Jaipur/State Bank of Hyderabad/State Bank of Mysore/State Bank of Patiala/ State Bank of Travancore or by using Visa/Master Credit/Debit card.
- Aspirants who belong to Female/SC/ST/PH categories are exempted from payment of fee.
Civil Services Selection Process:
Enrollment of candidates will be done on the basis of presentation in the following stages:
- Preliminary Exam
- Mains Exam
Civil Services Exam Patter 2017:
Civil Services Prelims Exam Pattern 2017
- Prelims Exam will contain Paper I and Papers II and both will be Objective Type Questions Papers.
- Each paper will contain 200 marks and total marks of paper will be 400.
- There will be negative marking for each incorrect answer.
- Medium of examination will be Hindi and English.
|Paper I (Objective Type Paper)||200||2 Hours|
|Papers II (Objective Type Paper)||200||2 Hours|
Read Out Below Given Tips For Civil Services Exam:
Civil Services Mains Exam Pattern 2017:
|Paper Details||Subjects Description||Max Marks|
|Paper-A||One of the Indian Languages to be selected by the candidate from the 18 languages included in the VIIIth Schedule to the Constitution (Qualifying Paper)||300|
|Paper-B||English (Qualifying Paper)||300|
Papers To Be Counted For Merit
|Papers II||General Studies I||250|
|Papers III||General Studies II||250|
|Papers IV||General Studies III||250|
|Papers V||General Studies IV||250|
|Papers VI, VII||Optional Subjects Paper 1||250|
|Papers VII||Optional Subjects Paper 2||250|
|Total Marks for Written Examination||1750|
UPSC CS Main Exam Subjects:
|Animal Husbandry and Veterinary Science||Philosophy|
|Anthropology||Political Science and International Relations|
|Civil Engineering||Public Administration|
|Commerce and Accountancy||Sociology|
|Law||Literature knowledge of languages|
Get Complete Detailed: Civil Services Syllabus
Main Examination Centres:
Civil Services Interview 2017:
Aspirants, who score well in Preliminary and Mains examination will further called for UPSC CS Interview (275 marks). It is the last stage of recruitment process of Union Public Service Commission and candidates who qualify this interview stage will be appointed for UPSC Civil Services job 2017.
Must Check: UPSC Interview Questions and Answers
Civil Services Syllabus 2017:
Start your preparation according to the latest Civil Services Syllabus. You may go through link given here to download your complete Exam topics. Prepare all topics properly to get good marks in exam. This is not too easy to crack this exam if you didn’t do complete preparation, so prepare all topics.
UPSC Civil Services Admit Card 2017:
Applicants need to carry Civil Services Admit Card with them at time of examination. No on get entry in exam without their call letter, so don’t miss your UPSC CS Hall Ticket at time of exam. Your call letter will contain date of exam and venue of exam, so keep it safe. You can download admit card before 2 weeks from exam.
Civil Services Exam Result 2017:
UPSC Civil Services Result of preliminary exam will be published on official portal after conducting exam. As per marks of applier in this exam, he/ she will be called for CS Main Examination 2017. To download Results, candidates need to have their Registration Number, which is mentioned in hall ticket.
How to Apply for Civil Services Exam Notification?
- Willing aspirants who are going to apply for UPSC CSE notification must log on to the official website that is upsconline.nic.in
- Select link ‘Online Application For Various Examinations Of UPSC’ and all latest exam will display on your computer screen.
- Go through notification for ‘Civil Service Examination’ and after that press link for ‘Part-I Registration’.
- Fill your UPSC Civil Services Part-I Registration Form with required information.
- Now come back to previous page and select link ‘Part-II Registration’.
- Do the payment as mentioned in notification and after that upload passport size photo and signature etc.
- Candidates must mention valid email id and contact number in application form and must upload scanned photograph and signature of requisite size.
- The digital size of scan file must be less than 40 kb and greater than 1 kb and resolution 110 pixel height by 140 pixel width and Bit Depth of image file should be 24 bit.
- After completing of all process, press “Submit” button for the final submission of it and take a print out of it for future reference.
You can check: Steps to Fill Online Application Form
Important Points taken Into Consider:
Candidates must visit the Official Link to get other vital details regarding Civil Services Exam Notification 2017. Keen visitors are advised to don’t disconnect the link with www.recruitmentinboxx.com web portal to get newest updates about UPSC Civil Services Exam 2017.
You May Also Like To Check This Section:
|UPSC Coaching Institutes||Latest PSC Notification|
|UPSC Challan Form||UPSC Application Form|
|UPSC E Admit Card||UPSC Results|