CLAT Admit Card
Updated on 22nd April 2017
Students those who have applied for the Common Law Admission Test can get their CLAT Admit Card from this page. Those who are willing to attend the national level entrance exam are suggested to check and download their CLAT Exam Hall Ticket before the date of examination by following the instructions stated below. CLAT Admit Card has published so the applicants are suggested to download their call letter through the help of this page before the examination which is going to be held on 14/05/2017.
What This Page Includes?
|Necessary Steps To Download CLAT Entrance Exam Hall Ticket|
|Details of Common Law Admission Test 2017|
|17 University participated in CLAT Exam|
|CLAT UG and PG Exam Pattern|
|Important Documents Needed Ta the Time Of CLAT Entrance Test|
|List Of CLAT Examination Centers|
|Vital dates To be Noted|
Here we are going to describe the complete information about CLAT entrance exam Admit Card for All the aspirants appearing in concerned examination. Candidates are recommended to confirm their name, address and other details are mentioned correct. If any mistake takes place on admit card, in such case you can contact the concerned authorities of Institute. For acquiring additional information you must pay attention on the below significant information which is prepared by the team members of www.recruitmentinboxx.com
CLAT Admit Card
Process to download Common Law Admission Test:
Candidates who are searching for Hall Ticket may download it by go after to the instruction or guidelines below:
- Candidates are required to visit the official site of the organization that is www.clat.ac.in
- After that, you are required to hit on suitable link against to download their Hall Ticket.
- Then, you have to enter some detail regarding Registration Email – ID / User ID and Password to log in.
- After entering the necessary information you have to press “Submit” tab.
- Then, your CLAT Exam Admit Card will be displayed on your computer screen.
- At last, you have to download and take print out of it for further use.
Check Here: How to Download Admit Card Online
CLAT Admit Card
CLAT is commonly known as Common Law Admission Test and it is a non-statutory organization formed under a Memorandum of Understanding (MoU) for the assistant of candidates searching admission to various National Law Universities in India. The 17 participating National Law Universities in the order of their year of organization some are as follows: National Law School of India University, Bangalore, National Academy of Legal Study and Research University of Law, Hyderabad, Hidayatullah National Law University, Raipur, Dr. Ram Manohar Lohiya National Law University, Lucknow etc.
List of 17 University participated in CLAT Entrance Exam 2017:
- National Law School of India University (NLSIU), Bengaluru.
- National Academy of Legal Study and Research (NALSAR) University of Law, Hyderabad.
- National Law Institute University (NLIU), Bhopal.
- West Bengal National University of Juridical Sciences (NUJS), Kolkata.
- National Law University (NLU), Jodhpur.
- Hidayatullah National Law University (HNLU), Raipur.
- Gujarat National Law University (GNLU), Gandhinagar.
- Ram Manohar Lohiya National Law University (RMLNLU), Lucknow.
- Rajiv Gandhi National University of Law (RGNUL), Punjab.
- Chanakya National Law University (CNLU), Patna.
- National University of Advanced Legal Studies (NUALS), Kochi.
- National Law University Odisha (NLUO), Cuttack.
- National University of Study and Research in Law (NUSRL), Ranchi.
- National Law University and Judicial Academy (NLUJA), Assam.
- Damodaram Sanjivayya National Law University (DSNLU), Visakhapatnam.
- Tamil Nadu National Law School (TNNLS), Tiruchirappalli.
- Maharashtra National Law University (MNLU), Mumbai.
- Maharashtra National Law University (MNLU), Nagpur.
Check Here: CLAT Syllabus
CLAT Exam Pattern
For UG Exam Pattern:
|Subject||No Of Question||Duration|
|Elementary Mathematics (Numerical Ability)|
Quick Links To Prepare For CLAT Exam Subject Wise:
For PG Exam Pattern:
|Subject||No of question||Duration|
|Constitutional Law||150||2 hrs|
|International Law etc|
Documents Required at the Exam:
Hall Ticket is the most important document to carry at the time of appearing for exam. If candidates fail to bring admit card, then he / she will not be permitted to enter in the examination hall. So, keep in mind take admit card and other required things with it whatever is mention in admit cards instructions. This is necessary for the candidates to bring it at the time of exam.
- Identity Proof
- Aadhar Card
- Voter Id
- Driving License
Read Also: How To Crack CLAT
CLAT Exam Centres:
|CLAT 2017 Centres||State/ Union Territory|
|Jammu||Jammu and Kashmir|
|Srinagar||Jammu and Kashmir|
|Availability of Admit Card||20/04/2017|
|CLAT Exam Date||14/05/2017 (03:00 pm to 05:00 pm)|
|Date of CLAT Answer Key||16/05/2017|
|Representation, if any, relating to exam, questions or key||17/05/2017- 19/04/2017|
|Uploading Date of the amended answer key||25/05/2017|
|Declaration of CLAT merit List||29/05/2017|
|Display of first indicative seat allocation list||05/06/2017|
|Publication of second CLAT Allotment List||12/06/2017|
|Payment For CLAT Counselling of Rs. 50000/-||13/06/2017 to 14/06/2017|
|Display of III Allotment List||19/06/2017|
Read Related Links From Below:
Candidates may download their CLAT Admit Card 2017 through this Official Website. Keep visiting www.recruitmentinboxx.com regularly for more updates.
You May Also Like To Check This Section