The latest CLAT Counselling Schedule is available here!!! Candidates who have the desire to take admission in UG and PG programme in the participating universities are informed that CLAT Counselling 2018 will be conducted online in the first week of June 2018. Seat allocation will be done on the basis of merit-cum-preference’. Students can also acquire the Counseling Schedule through the official website. More information like CLAT 2018 Counselling Schedule / Dates can be grabbed form downwards section.
To appear in the Counseling procedure it is mandatory for all the candidates to qualify the Common Law Admission Test with good marks. For collecting more information in regards of CLAT Counselling 2018 you need to have a look on the downwards section of this page which is well obtained and deliberated by the team of www.recruitmentinboxx.com.
Candidates who are going for CLAT Seat Allotment are required to follow the step wise procedure which is discussed below. Have a look below:-
STEP 1: Publishing 1st merit list:
First indicative list according to merit cum preference will be published on the official site of CLAT.
STEP 2: Payment of the Counseling fee and select option by provisionally selected aspirants:
- The aspirants who will get selected form the various categories will be permitted to attend the process of counseling.
- As per the number of seats available in the universities, the shortlisted aspirants will have to appear for the counseling.
- Counseling fee of Rs 50,000/- must be deposited by the candidates in the CLAT Office.
- Counseling fee will remain same.
- The counseling fee deposited in the CLAT office will be transferred to the participating National Law Universities where the aspirants have taken the admission after completing the whole process of admission.
STEP 3: Publication of 2nd allotment list:
- The second allotment list will be published by CLAT office for the candidates who have got their seats reserved and paid the fee.
- Waiting list will be released by the office for the candidates who are selected provisionally against dropped candidates.
Step 4: Publication of 3rd list of allotting seats to candidates:
- After that a third list will be published by the office for the aspirants who have paid their counselling fee and reserved their seats in the participating Universities.
- The third list will have the names of the aspirants who have paid the fee for the first and second indicative lists.
- Third allotment list will be published which will have names of the provisionally selected against the dropped out candidates.
- The candidates who will find their name in the waiting list need to pay counselling fee and reserve their seats within the specified time period as per the CLAT-2018 calendar.
Check Here: CLAT Eligibility Criteria 2018
STEP 5: Release of 4th list of allotting seats to candidates:
- Selected students can leave the process of admission within the specified time as per the CLAT calendar.
- For the deposited counseling fee, nominal fee of Rs. 10,000/- can be reduced.
- Fourth allotment list will be published by the office which will have name of the candidates who have paid their counselling fee and reserved their seats in the participating Universities.
Step 7: Completion of admission formalities at the allotted NLUs against fourth allotment list:
Candidates are required to carry relevant testimonials and necessary documents in order to fulfill the complete their admission formalities. The candidate who doesn’t meets the eligibility criteria will not be allowed to take admission in participating NLUs.
Documents required for CLAT Counselling:
- Class X certificate
- Class XII certificate
- Category certificate (if applicable)
- Passport size photographs
- CLAT 2018 rank card
Check Here: List Of top Law Colleges In India
CLAT Seat List Details:
Under Graduate Seats to be filled through CLAT:
UnderGraduate seat to be filled through CLAT
|NLU||All India Category Seats||State Category Seats||Special Category Seats|
|NLSIU Bangalore, Karnataka||75||0||5|
|NALSAR Hyderabad, Telangana||86||22||15|
|NLIU Bhopal, Madhya Pradesh||80||28||20|
|WBNUJS Kolkata, West Bengal||94||10||23|
|NLU Jodhpur, Rajasthan||100||0||15|
|HNLU Raipur, Chhattisgarh||82||80||27|
|GNLU Gandhinagar, Gujarat||56||0||31|
|RMLNLU Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh||80||80||18|
|CNLU Patna, Bihar||60||60||20|
|NUALS Kochi, Kerala||33||27||08|
|NLUO Cuttack, Odisha||159||0||21|
|NUSRL Ranchi, Jharkhand||60||60||0|
|NLUJAA Guwahati, Assam||45||15||0|
|DSNLU Vishakhapatnam, Andhra Pradesh||48||60||12|
|TNNLS Tiruchirappalli, Tamil Nadu||52||52||6|
|MNLU Mumbai, Maharashtra||25||25||10|
|MNLU Nagpur, Maharashtra||30||30||0|
|Post Graduate seat to be filled through CLAT|
|NLU||All India Category Seats||State Category Seats||Special Category Seats|
|NLSIU Bangalore, Karnataka||50||0||0|
|NALSAR Hyderabad, Telangana||[email protected]||[email protected]||10|
|NLIU Bhopal, Madhya Pradesh||25||15||0|
|WBNUJS Kolkata, West Bengal||40||0||2|
|NLU Jodhpur, Rajasthan||80||0||0|
|HNLU Raipur, Chhattisgarh||45||0||4|
|GNLU Gandhinagar, Gujarat||52||0||11|
|RMLNLU Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh||10||10||7|
|CNLU Patna, Bihar||0||0||0|
|NUALS Kochi, Kerala||21||19||0|
|NLUO Cuttack, Odisha||44||0||6|
|SRL Ranchi, Jharkhand||10||10||0|
|NLUJAA Guwahati, Assam||10||0||0|
|DSNLU Vishakhapatnam, Andhra Pradesh||10||12||2|
|TNNLS Tiruchirappalli, Tamil Nadu||0||0||0|
|MNLU Mumbai, Maharashtra||0||0||2|
|MNLU Nagpur, Maharashtra||9||11||0|
Above, description of seats available in last year is given; as soon as latest notification will be available, we will provide details about seats available in academic session of 2018.
Check Out Requirement of Documents for Counselling: Press Here
CLAT 2018 Participating Institutes:
- National Law School of India University, Bangalore
- National Academy of Legal Studies and Research, Hyderabad
- National Law Institute University, Bhopal
- West Bengal National University of Judicial Sciences, Kolkata
- National Law University, Jodhpur
- Hidayatullah National Law University, Raipur
- Gujarat National Law University, Gandhinagar
- Ram Manohar Lohiya National Law University, Lucknow
- Rajiv Gandhi National Law University, Patiala
- Chanakya National Law University, Patna
- National University of Advanced Legal Studies, Kochi
- National Law University Odisha, Cuttack
- National University of Study and Research in Law, Ranchi
- National Law University and Judicial Academy, Guwahati
- Tamil Nadu National Law School, Trichy
- Damodaram Sanjivayya National Law University, Vishakhapatnam
- Maharashtra National Law University, Mumbai
The candidates who will participate in the previous counselling round will be offered with the Shifting/ Up-gradation option. Through the choice via a subsequent allotment list, aspirants will be automatically shifted to higher NLU.
In case any candidate withdraws from the admission process, then the counseling committee will refund the amount to them after making certain deductions.
Check Out: CLAT Exam 2018
CLAT Counselling Schedule / Dates:
|S.NO||CLAT Counselling Events||Scheduled Date|
|1.||Publication of first list for CLAT 2018 counselling||
First week of June 2018
Payment of fees for CLAT Counselling (Round I) begins
|First week of June 2018|
|3.||Choice locking for allotted seats for Counselling (Round I) begins||First week of June 2018|
|4.||Payment of fees for CLAT Counselling (Round I) ends||Second week of June 2018|
|5.||Choice locking for allotted seats for Counselling (Round I) ends||Second week of June 2018|
|6.||Publication of second list for CLAT 2018 counselling||Second week of June 2018|
|7.||Payment of fees for CLAT Counselling (Round II) begins||Second week of June 2018|
|8.||Choice locking for allotted seats for Counselling (Round II) begins/ Exercising option for shifting seats begins||Second week of June 2018|
|9.||Payment of fees for CLAT Counselling (Round II) ends||Second week of June 2018|
|10.||Choice locking for allotted seats for Counselling (Round II) ends/ Exercising option for shifting seats ends||Second week of June 2018|
|11.||Publication of third list for CLAT 2018 counselling||Third week of June 2018|
|12.||Payment of fees for CLAT Counselling (Round III) begins||Third week of June 2018|
|13.||Choice locking for allotted seats for Counselling (Round III) begins/ Exercising option for shifting seats begins||Third week of June 2018|
|14.||Payment of fees for CLAT Counselling (Round III) ends||Third week of June 2018|
|15.||Choice locking for allotted seats for Counselling (Round III) ends/ Exercising option for shifting seats ends||Third week of June 2018|
|16.||Last date for withdrawal from counselling of CLAT (admission process)||Third week of June 2018|
|17.||Publication of fourth list for CLAT 2018 counselling||Fourth week of June 2018|
|18.||Payment of fees for CLAT Counselling (Round IV) begins||Fourth week of June 2018|
|19.||Choice locking for allotted seats for Counselling (Round IV) begins||Fourth week of June 2018|
|20.||Payment of fees for CLAT Counselling (Round IV) ends||Last week of June 2018|
|21.||Choice locking for allotted seats for Counselling (Round II) ends||Last week of June 2018|
|22.||Complete entire admission formalities by every candidate at the allotted NLUs||Last week of June 2018|
|23.||Receiving status of admissions from participating NLUs in CLAT office||First week of July 2018|
Closure of CLAT 2018 admission office
First week of July 2018
Candidates may get complete detail regarding CLAT Counselling 2018 Process through Official Link. You are advised to stay connected with our web portal www.recruitmentinboxx.com to attain latest updates regarding CLAT Counselling. You can bookmark this page using CTRL+D keys or you may follow us on Facebook and Google Plus.
You May Also Like To Visit This Section
|How To Crack CLAT||CLAT Admit Card|
|CLAT Syllabus||CLAT Result|
|CLAT Application Form||CLAT Answer Key|