Are you waiting for CLAT Counselling Schedule? Check out detailed CLAT Counseling Procedure by going through this page. Rajiv Gandhi National University of Law, Punjab is conducting CLAT Counselling 2017 for admission into under graduate and post graduate programs. Go through seat list for all available courses and appear for Counseling according to the CLAT Counselling Dates.
After qualifying the Common Law Admission Test, short listed candidates can apply for further procedure of counseling. Candidates are advised to scroll this page to attain the entire detail about CLAT Counselling Procedure, Seat List Details and much more. All details are well prepared here by the team members of www.recruitmentinboxx.com for comfort of our visitors.
Candidates who are going for CLAT Seat Allotment are required to follow the step wise procedure which is discussed below. Have a look below:-
STEP 1: First indicative list according to merit cum preference:
First university-wise indicative list which is based on merit – cum – preference will be published on 1st June, 2017.
Check out Requirement of Documents for Counselling: Press Here
STEP 2: Counseling fee Payment and choose option by provisionally selected candidates:
- There are limited number of candidates are shortlisted from various communities based on merit cum preference will be allowed to participate in the counseling process.
- Selected students are required to deposit prescribed counseling fee of Rs. 50,000/- and exercise any one of the following options:
- Lock – aspirants need to choose ‘Lock’ option for confirming his / her choice of allotted NLU. This type of applicants would not be considered for further shifting to any other NLU(s) of his / her higher choice in case of any vacancy arising thereafter at the subsequent stage during counselling process.
- Shifting – Applicant who chooses ‘Shifting’ option would be considered against any vacancy arising in NLU(s) of his / her higher choice via subsequent allotment list. There would be upward shifting in order of contender’s preference available in the application. There will no downward shifting at any stage of the counseling process by the CLAT-2017 office.
To Get All Counselling Schedule: Hit Here
STEP 3: Second list of selected candidates after payment of counselling fee and additional waitlisted candidates:
- Candidates who have submit their counseling fee he / she has to wait for their extra waitlisted or finalized list which would be issued by organization.
- The provisionally selected candidates can withdraw from the admission process up to June, 2017. However, a fee of Rs. 10,000/- will be deducted from the deposited counselling fee (Up to June, 2017).
Step 4: Third list of Seats Allotment:
- After that CLAT-2017 office will issue a comprehensive third list for those students who have paid their counseling fee and reserved their seat in the participating NLUs.
- Comprehensive list will having names of candidates who have paid the counseling fee against the first and second indicative list.
- Waitlisted aspirants would be released along with the third allotment list who are provisionally selected against dropped out candidates.
- Applicants also needed to pay counseling fee of Rs. 50,000/- and reserve their seats.
Do You Need Money for College Fee: Get Here
STEP 5: Completion of admission formalities at the allotted NLUs:
- After completion of formalities for admission you are needed to bring required testimonials / documents original which are issued by competent authority in support of the various claims made by them and complete their admission formalities.
- Original certificates would be verified by universities at the time of admission of candidates.
- Candidates have to bring original documents with them for verification.
Step 6: Publication of fourth and final allotment list:
- After verification of documents and completion of admission formalities, a final allotment list will publish.
- Comprehensive list will contain names of students who have submitted counseling fee against the first, second and third indicative list.
Must Check: List of Universities In India
Step 7: Completion of admission formalities at the allotted NLUs against fourth allotment list:
- Applicants who find their name in 4th allotment list are needed to approach the allotted NLU with the balance amount towards the admission and other fees.
- Shifted candidates need to report in NLU allotted to them against fourth list.
- Candidates Applied are required to carry relevant testimonials and necessary documents in order to fulfill the complete their admission formalities. The candidate who doesn’t meets the eligibility criteria will not be allowed to take admission in participating NLUs.
- If candidates don’t fall in any waitlist then his / her entire amount of Rs. 50,000/- deposited by such candidate shall be refunded to them without any deduction.
Documents required for CLAT Counselling:
- Class X certificate
- Class XII certificate
- Category certificate (if applicable)
- Passport size photographs
- CLAT 2017 rank card
Check Here: List Of top Law Colleges In India
CLAT Seat List Details:
Under Graduate Seats to be filled through CLAT:
|NLU||All India Category Seats||State Category Seats||Special Category Seats|
|NLSIU Bangalore, Karnataka||75||0||5|
|NALSAR Hyderabad, Telangana||84||21||15|
|NLIU Bhopal, Madhya Pradesh||80||28||20|
|WBNUJS Kolkata, West Bengal||94||10||23|
|NLU Jodhpur, Rajasthan||100||0||15|
|HNLU Raipur, Chhattisgarh||80||80||25|
|GNLU Gandhinagar, Gujarat||156||0||31|
|RMLNLU Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh||80||80||16|
|CNLU Patna, Bihar||60||60||20|
|NUALS Kochi, Kerala||65||55||16|
|NLUO Cuttack, Odisha||159||0||21|
|NUSRL Ranchi, Jharkhand||60||60||0|
|NLUJAA Guwahati, Assam||60||0||0|
|DSNLU Vishakhapatnam, Andhra Pradesh||12||120||0|
|TNNLS Tiruchirapalli, Tamil NAdu||52||52||6|
|MNLU Mumbai, Maharashtra||50||0||10|
Post Graduate seat to be filled through CLAT:
|NLU||All India Category Seats||State Category Seats||Special Category Seats|
|NLSIU Bangalore, Karnataka||50||0||0|
|NALSAR Hyderabad, Telangana||40||10||10|
|NLIU Bhopal, Madhya Pradesh||31||16||0|
|WBNUJS Kolkata, West Bengal||40||0||2|
|NLU Jodhpur, Rajasthan||115||0||0|
|HNLU Raipur, Chhattisgarh||45||0||2|
|GNLU Gandhinagar, Gujarat||52||0||11|
|RMLNLU Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh||10||10||0|
|CNLU Patna, Bihar||0||0||0|
|NUALS Kochi, Kerala||21||19||0|
|NLUO Cuttack, Odisha||44||0||6|
|NUSRL Ranchi, Jharkhand||10||10||0|
|NLUJAA Guwahati, Assam||10||0||0|
|DSNLU Vishakhapatnam, Andhra Pradesh||2||10||0|
|TNNLS Tiruchirapalli, Tamil NAdu||0||0||0|
|MNLU Mumbai, Maharashtra||10||0||2|
Above, description of seats available in last year is given; as soon as latest notification will be available, we will provide details about seats available in academic session of 2017 – 2018.
CLAT Counselling Schedule / Dates:
|Important activities after CLAT Result||Dates|
|First indicative seat allotment result based on merit cum preference||5th June 2017|
|Payment of counseling fee||6th June 2017 to 8th June 2017|
|Second allotment list after payment of counseling fee||12th June 2017|
|Payment of counseling fee: The candidates whose names have been added in second provisional allotment list against dropped out candidates.||13th June 2017 to 14th June 2017|
|Locking of allotted seats after exercising option for shifting or withdrawing from the admission process against second allotment list||20th June 2017 to 21 June 2017|
|Publication of 3rd allotment seat||19th June ,2017|
|Third allotment list and payment of counseling fee by candidates whose names appear in the third list||20th June 2017 to 21 June 2017|
|Last Date of withdrawal from the Admission Process||21 st June 2017|
|Publication of Fourth (final) allotment list||24th June 2017|
|Payment of fees by candidates whose names appeared in 4th allotment list||28th June 2017 to 30th June 2017|
|Completion of admission formalities at the allotted NLUs||28th June 2017 to 30th June 2017|
|Receiving status of vacancies from the participating NLU(s) in the CLAT office||4th July 2017|
|Closure of admission process||6th July 2017|
Candidates may get complete detail regarding CLAT Counselling 2017 Process through Official Link. You are advised to stay connected with our web portal www.recruitmentinboxx.com to attain latest updates regarding CLAT Counselling.
You May Also Like To Visit This Section
|How To Crack CLAT||CLAT Admit Card|
|CLAT Syllabus||CLAT Result|
|CLAT Application Form||CLAT Answer Key|