How to Check CLAT Results? Here are simple ways to check 13th May Exam Score Card. National Law University will announce clat.ac.in Result after organizing of Common Law Admission Test.
Those who will appear in Common Law Admission Test scheduled to be held on 13.05.2018 will be able to download CLAT Results 2018. This law entrance exam is organized for admission in integrated LL.B. and LL.M. programme.
|Results Date||Recruitment Board||Exam Name||Complete Information|
|20/01/2018||CLAT Results||CLAT (13th May Exam) Score Card||More Details|
Are you familiar with CLAT Result Date?
Common Law Admission Test Results will be available for download on 31.05.2018. CLAT Score Card is considered by various private law colleges and government undertaking colleges across the country.
Separate merit list will be issued for UG and PG programmes. Merit list will indicate state as well as All India Rank of contenders. We the team of www.recruitmentinboxx.com are listing all details about CLAT 2018 Result on this page. Have a look!
How to Check (13th May Exam) Score Card?
To access CLAT Exam Result, follow some of the simple steps.
- Visit official site of Chanukah National law University i.e. www.clat.ac.in
- Select link regarding Common Law Admission Test Result.
- Put asked details like roll number or registration number to view CLAT 2018 Results.
- Your CLAT Merit List will open up at your screen.
- Contenders may download their score card & carry hard copy of it for further reference.
Main motive for conducting CLAT examination
University’s main motive of organizing Common Law Admission Test is to choose the eligible applicants who can do their further education from the top colleges of the Law so you may check CLAT Cut off List / marks through below provided official link. Candidates’ admission in UG or PG programs will be made through their qualifying marks in Common Law Admission Test followed by other process of admission that is counseling etc.
Check Out List of: Law Entrance Exam In India
CLAT 2018 Cut-Off:
After announcement of Common Law Admission Test 2018 Result, CLAT Cut-Off will be issued. Common Law Admission Test Cut Off is based on factors like difficulty level of question paper, number of aspirants appeared in test & others.
When officials will release Common Law Admission Test Cut Off List, we will update you. Stay tuned with us for getting cut off list.
Match Your Answers: CLAT Answer Key
Interesting Facts about CLAT Results
- Common Law Admission Test is organized by 16 National Law Universities (NLUs) for admission into LL.B & LL.M programs. It is national level entrance test for admission to law courses and this years, CLAT organized by the Rajiv Gandhi National University of Law, Punjab.
- Common Law Admission Test is conducted accordingly by the preceding universities according to their joining in Common Law Admission Test format and a total of 39,495 candidates registered for the UG course and 37,175 appeared in the exam. For the PG law entrance test, 5,580 applicants registered and 5,042 took the examination and in all, 42,217 aspirants appeared in the competition.
CLAT Counselling 2018:
Counselling session will be conducted for admission in UG and PG programmes in participating NLUs. CLAT 2018 Counselling will commence from first week of June 2018. Seats will be allotted on the basis of ‘merit-cum-preference’.
|Date of CLAT 2018 online Examination||13.05.2018 (Sunday)|
from 03:00 pm to 05:00 pm
|Date of uploading the Answer Key||3rd Week of May 2018|
|Declaration of CLAT Result||31.05.2018|
|Counselling commences from||First week of June 2018|
To gain more stuff about CLAT Results 2018, visit its Official Link. Stay tuned with our portal www.recruitmentinboxx.com for getting more updates about jobs & others.
You May Also Like To Visit This Section
|CLAT Exam||CLAT 2018 How To Log In For Admit Card|
|CLAT Admit Card||CLAT Application Form|
|Top 10 Law Colleges In India||How To Crack CLAT|
|CLAT Mock Test||CLAT Exam Pattern|
|CLAT Sample Papers||CLAT Eligibility Criteria|
|Best CLAT Coaching In India||CLAT Syllabus|