CMAT Eligibility Criteria
CMAT Eligibility Criteria is prescribed by All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE). To be eligible for the exam candidate must check Qualification norms, Age criteria & number of attempts one may apply.
Those seeking for admission in management courses like MBA, PGCM, and PGDM may ensure CMAT Eligibility Criteria 2018. This year, Common Management Admission Test is scheduled to be held on 20 January 2018 at various exam centres.
Why to know about AICTE CMAT Eligibility?
To appear for Management Admission Test & getting admission in MBA, PGCM, and PGDM courses, it is essential to check AICTE CMAT Age Criteria as well as AICTE CMAT Eligibility. We are providing all details about eligibility norms.
As per All India Council for Technical Education Common Management Admission Test Eligibility, only Indian nationals are eligible. Get all details concerning CMAT 2018 Eligibility Criteria from this page designed by team of www.recruitmentinboxx.com
CMAT Eligibility Criteria
AICTE CMAT Eligibility Criteria 2018:
As per CMAT Eligibility 2018, applicants must be a citizen of India.
AICTE CMAT Qualification 2018:
- Those applying for Common Management Admission Test may possess Bachelor’s degree under 10+ 2+3 systems.
- Aspirants who are in final year of graduation provided their result has been declared before admission for academic year 2018-19 can also apply for CMAT online exam.
Age Limit for CMAT Exam:
- There is no age limit to apply for All India Council for Technical Education Common Management Admission Test.
- To enroll for All India Council for Technical Education Common Management Admission Test, you may complete graduation with minimum 50% aggregate marks.
CMAT 2018 Eligibility Criteria for Specific Programmes:
Keen contenders may apply for MBA and PGDM programme after meeting the minimum requirements. Check CMAT 2018 Eligibility Criteria of various courses from table.
|MBA & PGDM||Minimum three years duration Bachelor’s|
degree with 50% score for General/OBC category
and 45% for SC/ST applicants
|Executive PGDM||Minimum three year duration Bachelor’s degree|
with at least 5 years of work experience.Aspirants must obtain minimum of 50%
(General/ OBC) and 45% (SC/ST category)
|PGCM||Three year duration Bachelor’s degree.|
Read Out Complete Notification: CMAT Notification
How many times can I attempt the CMAT Exam?
- CMAT was conducted twice a year in February & September. Those having Bachelor degree with 50% (45% for reserved) may apply for this test.
- From academic year 2016-17 onwards, the CMAT exam will be conducted only once a year.
- This year Common Management Admission Test will be conducted on 20th January 2018.
Fill Application Form Here: CMAT Registration
All India Council for Technical Education conducts Common Management Admission Test. This year Management Admission Test will held on 20 January 2018 at various exam centres.
It is a national level entrance test held for admission to MBA and PGDM programme. As per directions of MHRD, Government of India, this entrance exam is organized by AICTE. It is computer-based test of three hours duration.
Questions in Common Management Admission are asked from Quantitative Technique, Logical Reasoning, Language Comprehension and General Awareness. On the basis of score in test, admission to various management programmes is provided.
Aspirants may check its Official Link to avail more stuff about CMAT Eligibility Criteria 2018. You may bookmark our portal www.recruitmentinboxx.com by pressing Ctrl + D to attain more information concerning government exam.
You May Also Like To Visit This Section
|CMAT Colleges List||CMAT Admit Card|
|CMAT Previous Year Question Papers||CMAT Answer Key|
|CMAT Exam Pattern||CMAT Sample Papers|
|CMAT Mock Test||CMAT Result|
|AICTE-CMAT Candidate Login||CMAT Syllabus|