CMC Vellore Admission
From 13/03/2017 CMC Vellore Admission are open. Candidates may get admission into Under Graduate Degree or Diploma Courses. CMC Vellore Application Form can be submitted through online mode on or before the last date that is 15/06/2017 or 21/04/2017 as per the course applied for. You can check the complete CMC Vellore Admission 2017 Process from below. Be in touch with us to get latest information in concern to CMC Vellore Admission 2018 shortly.
Highlights of this Page:
|Hostel Fee Structure|
|How to fill Application Form|
|Schedule of Examination|
For Clinical Pastoral Counselling Course, test will be held on 15/05/2017 and for other programmes on 30/06/2017. Checkout the complete CMC Vellore Admission Notification that is given here, to know the requirements for admission. We, the team of www.recruitmentinboxx.com, are providing info related to procedure of Selection below, so please have a look…
CMC Vellore Admission
CMC Vellore Eligibility Criteria:
For Under Graduate Programmes:
Candidates should have passed 12th or equivalent qualification from recognized school or board with good academic records. All candidates should have qualified in the Undergraduate NEET 2017 examination for admission in to MBBS.
For Diploma Programmes:
Candidates should have passed Plus two (10+2) or its equivalent examination with Physics, Chemistry, Biology/ (Botany & Zoology) and English from recognized university or institution with good academic records.
Why Do Post Graduation? Check Out Importance Of Master Degree
- Basic Administrative Fee: Rs. 800/-
- Registration fee for Group A (MBBS, BSc (Nursing) & AHS Degree): Rs. 500/- per course
- Registration fee for Group B (Diploma in Nursing and other AHS diplomas / Fellowships): – Rs. 100/- per course
Mode of Payment:
- Candidates need to pay fee through offline mode using challan at no extra cost at any branch of ICICI bank in India. Challan can be generated from official portal of organization.
- Fee can be also paid through online paid using Credit Card / Debit Card / Net Banking.
CMC Vellore Admission Procedure:
Admission will be provided to the students on basis of their performance in Examination, Special tests and interviews. Candidates, who will qualify Examination, will be called for Special tests and interviews.
Best Preparation Tips For Exam/ Interview:
CMC Vellore Hostel Fee Structure:
|Course||One Time Mess Deposits||Hostel Annual Fee|
|AHS Degree Courses||Rs. 6000/-||Rs. 9500/-|
|AHS Diploma||Rs. 6000/-||Rs. 10500/-|
|MSc (Biostatistics & Epidemiology)||Rs. 6000/-||Rs. 6500/-|
|MSc Medical Physics||Rs. 6000/-||Rs. 9500/-|
How to fill CMC Vellore Admission Form?
- Interested candidates should go to the official site of Christian Medical College, Vellore that is admissions.cmcvellore.ac.in.
- Select link’ Undergraduate Degree Courses (Group A)’ or ‘Diploma, MSc, MPH and Fellowship Courses (Group B)’.
- Press link ‘Download Admission Bulletin’ and read complete details about this notification.
- Press link ‘Candidate Registration’ and fill your Registration Form by pressing ‘Apply Online’ tab.
- After filling details, press ‘Register’ tab and now select link ‘Sign In to Apply/View’.
- Fill your online application form correctly with proper information.
- Upload your Recent colour passport size photograph in JPEG format not exceeding 80 KB (Width – 150 pixels & Height – 150 pixels) and scanned signature JPEG format not exceeding 50 KB (Width – 150 pixels.
- Pay your application fee through proper channel and submit it.
- Take print out of application form and keep it safe for future use.
- If you paid fee through challan, send the proof of payment (ICICI challan payment) and all the other required ENCLOSURES where applicable to the Office of the Registrar, CMC, Vellore 632002.
Official Link – Apply for CMC Vellore Admission
CMC Vellore Important Dates:
|for PG Diploma in Clinical Pastoral Counselling Course|
|Last Date for submission of online applications||21/04/2017|
|Last Date for submission of supporting documents||29/04/2017|
|Step-1 (Entrance Test at Vellore)||15/05/2017|
|Announcement of List for Step-2||15/05/2017|
|Step-2 (Special tests and interviews at Vellore)||16/05/2017|
|For Other Courses|
|Last Date for submission of online applications||15/06/2017|
|Last Date for submission of NEET score||17/06/2017 before 12:00 Noon (only for MBBS applicants)|
|Last Date for submission of supporting documents||17/06/2017 before 12:00 Noon|
|Date of Examination||30/06/2017|
Must Read: Things To Remember Before Getting Admission
Courses Wise Dates:
|Courses||MBBS||BSc in Nursing||[email protected] Degree Courses||Diploma in Nursing||AHS Diploma Courses, MPH# & MSc|
|Announcement of List for Step-2||05/07/2017||07/07/2017||06/07/2017||07/07/2017||08/07/2017|
|Step-2 (Special tests and interviews)||17/07/2017 – 19/07/2017||24/07/2017 – 26/07/2017||27/07/2017 – 28/07/2017||24/07/2017 – 26/07/2017||17/08/2017 – 18/08/2017|
Schedule of Examination:
|Test||Group A||Group B|
|Step-1 Aptitude Assessment||30th June 2017 Morning (Common For All Group A Courses)||30th June 2017 Afternoon STEP – 1 FOR Group B Courses – Science, Non-Science & Special Papers|
|Step-1 Physics, Chemistry, Biology||30th June 2017 morning (AHS degree & BSc. Nursing)|
Note: You may get other details about CMC Vellore Admission 2017 through official link that is given above by www.recruitmentinboxx.com.
You May Also Like To Visit This Section:
|Best Colleges in India||List Of Top Universities in India|
|Latest Current Affairs||Entrance Exams In India|
|Scholarship in India||Best Jobs In India|
|How To Survive First Year Of College||Why College Attendance is Important|