Cochin Port Trust Recruitment
A latest employment advertisement has been promulgated titled as Cochin Port Trust Recruitment. Applications through online or offline mode are invited from eligible and hard working candidates for appointment to the post of Chief Medical Officer (Class I – Head of Medical Department in Cochin Port Trust). Applicants, who find themselves eligible for Cochin Port Trust Medical Officer Recruitment, may apply via online process till the last date that is 19/10/2017. Applicants may go through the below ward of this page to get detailed information about Cochin Port Trust Recruitment 2017.
Overview of this Page:
|Age Norms||Pay Band|
|Selection Process||How to fill Cochin Port Trust application form|
|Postal Address & Important Dates||
Applicants, willing to apply for Cochin Port Trust job vacancies, first they have to apply online and after wards they have to send the hard copy of online application form with requisite documents to the respective address before the closing date. Applicants may apply against Cochin Port Trust Recruitment 2018 by following the statements structured below on this page, which is well equipped by the team of www.recruitmentinboxx.com.
Cochin Port Trust Recruitment
Cochin Port Trust Vacancy 2017 Details:
Name of Post: Chief Medical Officer
Required Qualification for Cochin Port Trust jobs:
Applicants, who have MBBS Degree from a recognized University, A Post Graduate (PG) Medical Degree or PG Medical Diploma in the specified specialty from a recognized University and relevant years experience, may apply for Cochin Port Trust vacancies.
Get Here: Jobs By Qualification
Candidates, who want to apply for Cochin Port Trust job their age maximum age should be 50 years. Relaxation will be considered to the candidates with reserved category as per the norms.
Applicants, successfully selected for appointment in the post of Chief Medical Officer will get Rs. 43200-66000/- as salary per month.
Applicants would be shortlisted on the basis of their qualification norms and these shortlisted candidates will be called for Personal Interview, which is going to be held by the organization as on the decided dates.
Expert Guide: Best Techniques To Crack Interview
Applying Process for Cochin Port Trust Recruitment:
Candidates, who want to en-rolled themselves against Cochin Port Trust notification, may follow some of these below stated steps:
- First of all you have to visit the official website of organization that is cochinport.gov.in.
- Now you have to hit on “Current Openings” link, available under the drop down list of “Careers” tab, at the top of home page.
- On the next page you will get lots of links, but you need to select “Recruitment to the post of Chief Medical Officer CoPT on Regular basis” link.
- A PD file will appeared on your computer screen, in which you can see the details about the recruitment. You must read it carefully.
- Now you must press on the suitable link for applying online.
- Fill the application form in correct manner and hit on “Submit” button.
- At last you must take a hard copy of filled application form and attach all the required documents with it.
- It should be enclosed in an envelope and super scribed with the name of post you are applying.
- Application should reach to the respective department before the last date.
COCHIN PORT TRUST,
COCHIN– 682 009
Get Here >> Cochin Port Trust Recruitment Notification
Closing Date for Receipt of Application form: 19/10/2017
Applicants may logon to the Official Link to get remaining details about Cochin Port Trust Recruitment 2017-2018. Stay connected with us to get recent updates. Feel free to share your queries with us by drop your comment in comment box; our experts of team www.recruitmentinboxx.com will respond to your queries shortly.
You May Also Like To Check This Section:
|More Jobs in Kerala||More Government Jobs|
|Employment News- New Updates||Top Jobs To Apply|
|Get Free Job Alerts On Mail||All Govt. Jobs By State|