Cochin Shipyard Recruitment
Cochin Shipyard, a leading Mini Ratna Company of Government of India has circulated a job notification for Cochin Shipyard Recruitment. Online applications are invited from well-defined and young professionals to fill up 35 vacant positions of Executive Trainees in various disciplines.
Aspirants, who have degree in related field they may grab this big opportunity by applying for Cochin Shipyard Executive Trainee Recruitment via online process only till the last date given below. No, any other mode will be applicable.
Cochin Shipyard Recruitment Apply Online till 20th Aug:
Contenders, who’ve required eligibility for Cochin Shipyard Recruitment 2018, need to submit the Online Application form on or before the last date that is 20-08-2018. Job appliers belonging to General/ OBC category must submit the application fee of Rs. 750/- for Cochin Shipyard Vacancy through Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking.
SC/ ST/ Ex-Servicemen are exempted from payment of application fee. Aspirants may get more information about Cochin Shipyard Notification from this page which is well organized by team of www.recruitmentinboxx.com
Cochin Shipyard Recruitment
Cochin Shipyard Vacancies:
|Discipline||No. of Cochin Shipyard Vacancy|
|Mechanical||16 (UR-8, OBC-4,SC-3, ST-1)|
|Electrical||06 (UR-4, OBC-1,ST-1)|
|Electronics||02 (UR-1, OBC-1)|
|Safety||04 (UR-2, OBC-1,SC-1)|
|Information Technology||02 (UR-1, OBC-1)|
|Finance||02 (UR-1, OBC-1)|
|Human Resource||01 (OBC)|
|Total Cochin Shipyard Job Vacancy||35|
Cochin Shipyard Eligibility Criteria:
- Candidates who have decided to apply for Cochin Shipyard Recruitment 2018 must possess Degree in relevant field from a recognized University securing not less than 65% marks in aggregate for Open and OBC candidates and 55% in the case of SC/ST and PwD candidates.
- To apply for Cochin Shipyard Executive Trainee Recruitment for Finance department, candidates must have Pass in the final examination of the Institute of Chartered Accountants of India/ Institute of Cost Accountants of India.
Get More: Jobs after Graduation
Cochin Shipyard Age Limit:
Job seekers should not be more than 27 years in age to apply for Cochin Shipyard Executive Trainee Jobs. Relaxation will be granted to reserved category candidates as given below to apply for Cochin Shipyard Recruitment 2018.
- For SC/ST candidates: 05 years
- For OBC candidates: 03 years
- For PWD candidates: 10 years
Cochin Shipyard Selection Process:
- Phase-I – Objective Type Online Test (70 marks)
- Phase-II – Group Discussion (GD) and Personal Interview (30 marks)
- Marks are assigned to the following parameters for preparing the merit list of selection:
- Objective Type Online Test: 70 marks
- Group Discussion (GD): 10 marks
- Personal Interview: 20 marks
- Total: 100 marks
- Psychometric test will be conducted after Phase I test for assessment of candidates short-listed for GD/ interview, on suitable dates as decided by CSL.
|The Phase-I Cochin Shipyard Recruitment Process will be held at various test centres in India such as New Delhi, Mumbai, Kolkata, Bengaluru, Chennai, Hyderabad, Kochi, Kozhikode and Thiruvananthapuram|
|Phase-II will be held at Kochi.|
|The Objective Type Online test is tentatively scheduled during the 2nd/ 3rd week of September 2018.|
Cochin Shipyard Salary:
- Selected contenders for Cochin Shipyard Jobs will receive an impressive amount as monthly income as E-1 Grade in the scale of pay of 40,000- 3%- Rs.1,40,000 from the organization.
- In addition to Basic Pay, recruited candidates for Cochin Shipyard Recruitment will be eligible for Industrial Dearness Allowance as applicable, HRA @ 16% of Basic pay, Perks up to 35% of Basic Pay, Contributory Provident Fund Scheme, Accident Insurance coverage, Leave Encashment, Reimbursement of Medical expenses under the Contributory Medial Insurance policy, Performance Payment etc as admissible .
Read Also: How To Negotiate Salary With HR
How to fill Cochin Shipyard Application form?
- To apply online for Cochin Shipyard Recruitment 2018, candidates must visit the official website that is www.cochinshipyard.com
- On the home page you have to select the “Careers” tab which is visible in the menu bar.
- By selecting above tab, a new page will be opened containing the various recruitment link, so you have to select “ Vacancy Notification – Selection to the Post of Executive Trainee” link
- Now the Cochin Shipyard Advertisement will be opened, you have to read the complete advertisement carefully.
- After reading the completed details from Cochin Shipyard Notification PDF, need to go back to previous page and press on “Hit here to apply for the Post of Executive Trainee/ Print Application” link
- Fill Cochin Shipyard Online Application Form with complete information without any mistakes.
- Upload your scanned photo and documents along with Cochin Shipyard Application Form.
- Now you need to recheck of the Cochin Shipyard Online Form and also take a print out of it.
- After completion of Cochin Shipyard Application Form press “Submit” button and take a print out of it for further use.
Cochin Shipyard Recruitment Date:
- Starting date to Cochin Shipyard Recruitment Apply Online: 18-07-2018
- Ending date for submission the application form: 20-08-2018
For more details regarding Cochin Shipyard Recruitment 2018 – 2019 candidates may go through above given Official Link. You can bookmark this page by pressing Cntrl+d
Cochin Shipyard Recruitment
Official notification has been released for Cochin Shipyard Recruitment of Chief/Senior Project Engg job Openings. Interested candidates can download application form through official Advt and apply for current Cochin Shipyard openings through offline mode.
Applicants will be considered eligible only if they meet the entire eligibility criteria provided in the Advt No. P&A/2(261)/18 of Cochin Shipyard Recruitment 2018 which is spreaded on its official portal by screening authority as per the requirements of the organization.
Get Cochin Shipyard Chief/Senior Project Engg Vacancy Details Here!!!
Contenders are required to send their application form which is generated from the official website of Cochin Shipyard Limited to the postal address mentioned in this page along with the required necessary documents and official recruitment notification before the last date that is 24-07-2018.
In order to gain more detailed information regarding Cochin Shipyard Recruitment 2018- 2019 like vacancy details, application process, eligibility criteria etc., candidates must go through this page of www.recruitmentinboxx.com.
Cochin Shipyard Recruitment
Cochin Shipyard Vacancy Details:
- Post name: Chief/Senior Project Engg
- Total No. of Cochin vacancies: 01
Qualifications Required For Cochin Shipyard Limited Job:
Appliers of Cochin Shipyard vacancies must have possessed Degree in Civil Engineering from a recognized University, then only they will be considered eligible for the vacant posts of Chief/Senior Project Engg.
Find Latest: Engineering Jobs
Age Criteria for Cochin Shipyard Vacancies:
Contenders applying against Cochin Shipyard Limited Sr. Project Officer Recruitment must have attained maximum age as on 30 April 2018
- Senior Project Officers Jobs: 35 years
- Project Officers Jobs: 30 years
Age Relaxation for Cochin Shipyard Jobs:
Upper age limit for the contenders willing to apply for Cochin Shipyard Chief/Senior Project Engg Recruitment is 50 years. Relaxation on upper age limit will be relaxed as per the government rules of India.
- OBC (Non-Creamy Layer): 3 years
- SC/ST category: 5 years
- Persons with Disabilities (PWD): 10 years
Cochin Shipyard Remuneration Details:
Candidates who will get selected for the posts of Chief/Senior Project Engg will be paid Rs.1, 10, 000/- during first year, Rs.1, 13, 500/- during second year and Rs.4, 500/- for extra hours work per month through the authority.
Also Get Online Application Form For: PSU Recruitment Through GATE
Applicants who are willing to apply for Cochin Shipyard Recruitment have to pay Rs.200/- towards their application form which should be in form of a crossed Demand Draft (DD) drawn in favour of COCHIN SHIPYARD LIMITED on any Nationalized bank payable at Kochi.
Cochin Shipyard Recruitment Process:
Only those candidates, who meet the entire required qualifications and experience requirements which are notified in the official advertisement would be allowed and called to attend the Interview which is to be held at Cochin Shipyard Limited, Kochi.
Read Out: 11 Common Interview Mistakes
Procedure to Apply For Cochin Shipyard Recruitment:
- Firstly candidates have to visit Cochin Shipyard official Website that is cochinshipyard.com or the direct link mentioned below to download their application form.
- From home page of official portal hit the “Careers” tab given on the menu bar which will navigate you to another page.
- Now go through “Opportunities” section and press the Link for “Vacancy Notification – Selection of Senior Project Engineer”.
- On hitting the above prescribed link Senior Project Engg job notification PDF will appear on your screen.
- You must go through the appeared notification carefully and check all the eligibility criteria as prescribed.
- If you meet the entire requirements then download the application form through same page.
- Fill the details in the application form correctly and send it to the postal address mentioned below along with the Cochin Shipyard Recruitment Notification.
- The envelope containing the application form, self-attested copies of all certificates and DD (in original) should be super scribed on top as “Application to the post of Senior Project Engineer (Civil) on contract basis”.
The Chief General Manager (HR&TRG),
Cochin Shipyard Limited, Perumanoor P O,
Last date to send Application form Cochin Shipyard Recruitment: 24-07-2018
Check Out Current: Kerala Jobs
Applicant must get updated for Cochin Shipyard Recruitment 2018- 2019 on regular basis by visiting Cochin Shipyard Limited official website. They may also stay tuned and follow us on Facebook and Google+.
You May Also Like To Check This Section
|Sarkari Naukri- Latest Jobs||More Government Jobs|
|Employment News- New Updates||Top Jobs To Apply|
|How to Find a Job Online||Upcoming Jobs By Organization|
|Latest Jobs For Freshers||Get Free Job Alerts On Mail|