Cochin Shipyard Ltd Recruitment
A latest job notification has disseminated to notify the desirous contenders about Cochin Shipyard Ltd Recruitment 2016. Organization has intended to hire skilled and most eligible aspirants for filling 422 post of Welder, Fitter, Fireman, Safety Assistants, Sheet Metal Worker, Electrician and others. Interested candidates can avail this opportunity and apply through the following steps as structured below. Keen aspirants can take the advantage of our entire page as it will be updated for time to time and you can attain latest information regarding Cochin Shipyard Ltd Recruitment 2017.
Aspirants who feel themselves eligible can apply by submitting their application form through online and offline post till the last date as stated below. Contenders can gain the complete details regarding Cochin Shipyard Ltd jobs by going through this page which is prepared by the team members of www.recruitmentinboxx.com.
Cochin Shipyard Ltd Recruitment
|S. No.||Name of Posts, Trade /Discipline||No. of Vacancies|
A. Fabrication Assistants On Contract
|2||Sheet Metal Worker||40|
B. Outfit Assistants On Contract
|4||Fitter Pipe (Plumber)||25|
|C. General Worker (Canteen)||10|
|D. Semi Skilled Rigger||40|
E. Project Assistant on Contract
F. Fireman & Safety Assistants On Contract
Essential Education Requirement:
- Fabrication Assistants On Contract and Fireman , Safety Assistants On Contract and Outfit Assistants On Contract:
Pass in SSLC, ITI (NTC) and National Apprenticeship Certificate (NAC) in the respective trade / One year Diploma/Certificate in Industrial Safety from a Government recognized institute or Public Sector Undertaking.
- General Worker (Canteen):
Pass in VII Std and One year Certificate Course in Food Production/ Food and Beverages Service from a Government Food Craft Institute.
- Semi Skilled Rigger: Pass in IV Std.
- Project Assistants On Contract:
Three year Diploma in respective Branch of Engineering / Post Graduate Degree in Commerce with 60% of marks from a State Board of Technical Education/ recognized University.
Get Here: Latest Jobs by Qualification
The age of applicants for Cochin Shipyard Ltd Careers must not be exceed 30 years and relaxation of age will be provided as:
- For Discipline A,B and D: Rs. 14000/-
- For Discipline C:Rs. 11000/-
- For Discipline E: Rs. 15600/-
- For Discipline F:
- Fireman: Rs.14000/-
- Safety Assistant: Rs. 14500/-
An amount of Rs. 100/-(Non-Refundable) have to pay by the General and OBC category candidates as the charges of application form who are applying for Cochin Shipyard Ltd Vacancies. A demand draft shall be drawn in favour of Cochin Shipyard Limited on any Nationalized bank payable at Kochi.
Read Also: How to Deposit Fee Through Bank Challan Form
Method of Selection:
|Post||Method of Selection & Marks|
|S. No. A, B, C, D , F||Practical Test – 100 marks|
|S. No. E (Project Assistants on contract)||OMR Objective type Written Test – 100 marks
* No TA/DA will be paid to the applicants for attending the Practical test.
Must Read Below Shared Tips For Exam:
- How to Prepare Reasoning for Exams
- How To Prepare English For Competitive Exams
- GK Questions with Answers
- Aptitude Questions And Answers
How to Apply For Cochin Shipyard Ltd Recruitment??
Aspirants who fulfilled all the eligibility criteria must follow these steps:
- Firstly log on the official website of Cochin Shipyard Ltd that is www.cochinshipyard.com
- Then, hit on “Career” tab which is present on the left side of the home page.
For Fireman and Safety Assistants Trade:
- You have to press the link “Vacancy Notification- Fireman and Safety Assistants on Contract” and read the PDF file properly.
- After reading you need to move to the previous page and open the link “Annexure I- Application form” and download it.
- Then, fill all the details and information in correct manner and attach all the documents such as proof of age, qualifications, mark sheets, experience, caste, disability etc and also affix a recent passport size photograph, sign at the bottom of the application form and send the same by post along with DD (in original).
- Now finally put this application form and all the certificates/ documents along with demand draft in an envelope super scribe as ““Application for the post of Fireman / Safety Assistant (On contract)”.
- At last send this envelope to the postal address as specified below before the expiry date.
Check Here: Impressive Resume Format
For Trade A, B, C, D, E posts:
- You have to select the link “Vacancy Notification- Workmen on Contract” and PDF fill will be displayed on your screen. You have to read it carefully.
- Then, applicants have to apply online and fill the online application form with all the information as demanded in it.
- After applying through online, applicants are required to take two print outs of the Online Application (Confirmation Page) with unique Registration Number generated by the system.
- Now send one copy with attested certificates towards proof of age, caste, educational qualification, experience etc and DD in original to the postal address as customized below before the last date.
- Another copy kept it safely for future use.
Find More: Kerala Jobs
The Chief General Manager (HR),
Cochin Shipyard Ltd,
For Fireman and Safety Assistants Trade
|Last date of receipt of application||12th August 2016|
For Trade A, B, C, D, E posts
|Commencement of Online Application||01st August 2016|
|Last Date of Online Application||24th August 2016|
|End date of sending Application form||31st August 2016|
Candidates can visit the Official Link to get the essential details about Cochin Shipyard Ltd Recruitment 2016. Visitors who are waiting for newest notification of employment entitled as Cochin Shipyard Ltd Recruitment 2017 can visit the web page www.recruitmentinboxx.com as this page is going to be updated.
Cochin Shipyard Ltd Recruitment
Aspirants are informed a latest job notification as Cochin Shipyard Ltd Recruitment 2016 has been released by Cochin Shipyard Limited. Application is invited from various eligible and skilled aspirants to full fill 31 vacant posts of Senior Project Officer (Security) and Scaffolder. Aspirants who are fulfilling the eligibility criteria for the said post may apply for Cochin Shipyard Ltd Recruitment 2017.
Aspirants who are going to apply for Cochin Shipyard Limited Recruitment are needed to submit their application form before the last date that is mentioned below. You can gain more details regarding the said posts by going through this page which is prepared by the team members of www.recruitmentinboxx.com.
Post Name & No. of Post:
- Senior Project Officer (Security) – 01 Posts
- Scaffolder – 30 Posts
- Aspirants applying For Cochin Shipyard Ltd Jobs must have Graduation in any discipline from any UGC/AICTE recognized University/ Institution in India for post of Senior Project Officer.
- Appliers should pass in SSLC and ITI (NTC) in relevant trade or Pass in SSLC with a minimum of three years experience.
Searching For More 10th Pass Jobs: Check Here
Get More: Jobs After Graduation
To Get More ITI Jobs with High Salary: Visit This Link
Age limitation & Salary Detail:
|Post Name||Upper age Limit (in years)||Pay Scale / month|
|Senior Project Officer||50||Rs.40,000/-|
- Aspirants who are applied for the post of Senior Project Officer will be selected through walk-in selection tentatively scheduled on 20 July 2016 (Wednesday) from 0900 Hrs to 1400 Hrs.
- Appointment of candidates for the post of Scaffolder will be done on the behalf of their performance on Practical test tentatively scheduled during the first week of August 2016.
How To Prepare For Exam/ Interview, Check Below:
How To Apply For Cochin Shipyard Ltd Recruitment?
- First of all you need to visit the official web site of organization that is www.cochinshipyard.com
- Now you need to hit on “Career” link which is available at the left side of the home page.
- Then you have to select the post you are applying for and read the complete notification.
- After reading the advertisement you are required to download the application form and fill it in a correct manner with complete details.
- After completion of application form candidates who applying for Senior Project Officer are need to appear for the walk-in selection tentatively scheduled on 20 July 2016 (Wednesday) at Cochin Shipyard Ltd., Kochi or,
- Aspirants who applying for Scaffolder are required to put the application from in an envelope which should be super scribed on top as “Application for the post of …………………………….” and send it to the address mentioned below before the last date.
THE CHIEF GENERAL MANAGER (HR),
COCHIN SHIPYARD LIMITED, KOCHI-15
- To reach for walk-in selection for Senior Project Officer post: 20th July 2016 (Wednesday) tentatively
- Last date for receipt of applications for Scaffolder: 30th July 2016
Candidates will gain complete detail through Official Link regarding Cochin Shipyard Ltd Recruitment 2016. You are advised to stay connected with our web portal www.recruitmentinboxx.com to acquire latest information and updates against Cochin Shipyard Ltd Recruitment 2017.
You May Also Like To Check This Section: