Latest hiring of freshers and experienced in Cognizant!!! You can apply for Cognizant Jobs Openings such as Junior Researcher, Consultant, Portfolio Manager, Senior Associate, Digital Marketing, Cloud Architects, Business Analyst and Scientists etc posts. Interested candidates may participate for Cognizant Recruitment Process. For Cognizant Jobs 2017, applicants should forward their application form through online mode.
Content Of This Page Includes:
|Cognizant Vacancy||Requirement for available vacancies|
|Process of Selection||How to Apply Online|
|Pay Scale||Last Date|
For Cognizant Vacancy candidates should forward their application form through online process by following details given below. You may check this page that is designed by the team of www.recruitmentinboxx.com to get complete information in concern to Cognizant Recruitment 2017. Aptitude test and Interview will be organized by selection committee to test skills of applying candidates.
|3||Sr. Associate – Projects|
|12||Senior Process Executive-Data|
|13||Trainee – Junior Data Analyst|
|16||Senior Process Executive|
|20||Technical Sales Engineer|
Avail Now: Latest Private Jobs
- Job seekers who want to apply for Cognizant Job must have Graduate/ Post Graduate Degree in relevant discipline with good academic record from any recognized university or institution with relevant working experience.
- Candidates should have good communication skills and Flexible to work in Shifts.
- Applicants are required to have ability to work in team.
Get More: Jobs After Graduation
Looking For More Post Graduate Jobs: Get Here
Contenders who are selected for Cognizant Vacancies will get an attractive and handsome salary package in respect of this recruitment which is offered by the management authority of association.
Appointment of proficient candidates will be done for Cognizant Jobs on the basis of their performance in Aptitude test, Technical interview and HR Interview, which will be organized by the Cognizant Recruitment Committee.
How To Prepare For Interview, Check Below:
How to fill Cognizant Application Form?
Contenders who have decided to apply for Cognizant Vacancy may go through with the steps as framed below:
- Firstly, willing candidates need to go through with the official website of organization that is www.cognizant.com
- Hit at “Careers” tab visible at the top of home page.
- Now you need to choose an appropriate link for the post you want to apply.
- You are requested to read the notification and ensuring your eligibility.
- Then interested aspirants have to select “Apply Online” link given in notification page.
- After that you need to press “I Accept” button from bottom side of this page.
- If you are a new user, then press ‘New User’ button and get registered by filling asked details and hit ‘Register’ button, in case you’re already registered then fill details.
- Now, again login with ID and password and must fill online application form with required information.
- After that upload your updates resume, photo and scanned copies of documents (if required).
- If all filled details are correct then press “Submit” button.
- At last, take the print out of it for future reference.
Apply Online for Cognizant Jobs – Official Link
Last Date to Apply Online – Till March 2017
Cognizant is and American MNC, which offers various services such as IT Services, Consulting, and business process etc. it came in to existence in the year of 1994. Through Cognizant Vacancy, aspirants will be selected in different cities of India such as Hyderabad, Gurgaon, Kolkata, Vijayawada Mumbai, Pune, Noida, Cochin, Delhi and Bangalore etc.
Note: You can Apply Online for Cognizant Jobs 2017 by going through the official link that is given above by www.recruitmentinboxx.com.
You Might Be Interested In These Popular Posts
|KMAT 2017 – Notification Online Application Entrance Exam Eligibility|
|IRCON International Limited Recruitment 2017 – ircon.org 142 JE/ET/Manager|
|BEL Result 2017 – Check Now bel-india.com Contract Engineer Exam Merit List|
|Indian Bank Admit Card 2017 – indianbank.in PO (Mains) Exam Call Letter|