Collector Office Thane Recruitment
A jobs notification has declared against Collector Office Thane Recruitment 2016 to notify all job seekers who are searching for reputed job. Candidates are invited to fill online application form to fill 14 vacant position of Talathi before the last date that is 10th August 2016. Candidates can get further information against Collector Office Thane Recruitment 2017 that is presented on this age as soon as possible.
Aspirants who are interested and meet the eligibility criteria must prepare for the examination that will be organized by the organization to recruit vibrant candidates. You can follow this page of www.recruitmentinboxx.com to collect all necessary details regarding Collector Office Thane Vacancy.
Collector Office Thane Recruitment
Name Of Post:
Candidates must possess graduation degree from recognized university/institute and have certificates in D.O.E.A.CC/ CCC/O/ A/ B/C level.
Get More: Jobs After Graduation
Aspirants applying for Collector Office Thane Recruitment must be more than 18 years and not have age more than 38 years as on 11th September 2016. Upper will be relaxed for the reserved category candidates as per the organization norms.
Aspirants need to pay application fee that are stated below which should be submitted through challan form in State Bank Of India
- Candidates who belong to Unreserved category: Rs. 300/-
- Aspirants who belong to reserved category: Rs. 150/-
Must Read: How to Deposit Fee Through Bank Challan Form
Recruited contenders against Collector Office Thane Recruitment will receive monthly salary of Rs. 5200 – 20200/- With 2400/- Grade Pay that will be offered by organization and some additional benefits will also be given to candidates as per the rules of organization.
Aspirants will get appointed on the basis of their performance at the time of written examination and interview on the dates scheduled below.
Before Going For Exam/ Interview, Must Read Below Shared Tips:
How To Apply For Collector Office Thane Recruitment:
Applicants are advised to follow the procedure to easily apply for the above given post:
- Contenders who wish to apply for Talathi post must visit to the official website of the Collector Office Thane.
- The official website of the organization is www.thane.nic.in
- Now choose the “recruitment” tab that is displayed in left side of the home page.
- After that candidates select the “Talathi Bharati 2016” link.
- Then you will navigate to the next page of the site, read the complete information carefully.
- Aspirants who meet the eligibility criteria may follow the log in status and online application form is open to you.
- Now fill the complete details carefully that are required.
- Then upload a recent passport size photograph and signature.
- After that recheck the application form once again.
- At last hit the “Submit” tab and take a printout of submitted application form for further reference.
Check Here: Process to Fill Online Application Form
|Last date to apply||10th August 2016|
|Admit Card will available||04th September 2016|
|Date of Exam||11th September 2016|
Note: Aspirants can follow this Official Notification to get other details about Collector Office Thane Recruitment 2016. Candidates who wish to stay connected with us www.recruitmentinboxx.com for latest and upcoming news against Collector Office Thane Recruitment 2017 may bookmark the web portal or follow us on Facebook/Google plus.
Recruitment Notification: Download PDF
You May Also Like To Check This Section