COMEDK Fee Structure
Aspirants, those who want to take admission in Consortium of Medical Engineering and Dental Colleges of Karnataka (COMEDK) may check COMEDK Fee Structure by going through this page. candidates, who are going to apply for COMEDK to various courses like UGET / PGET, MBBS, B.Tech, BDS, MDS, Medical can get all details of COMEDK Fee Structure 2017 from the below equipped section.
Fascinated students those who want to register themselves for such courses like MBBS, B.Tech, BDS,UGET / PGET and wanted to be the part of Consortium of Medical Engineering and Dental Colleges of Karnataka (COMEDK) must go through the below mentioned fee details properly. For more details related to COMEDK Fee Structure you must read the below mentioned details which is made for you by the team of www.recruitmentinboxx.com.
COMEDK Fee Structure
Courses offered under the COMDEK:
- B.B.S (Medical)
- B.D.S (Dental)
- B.E (Bachelor of Engineering)
- B.Arch (Bachelor of Architecture)
To Know More Better Career Options: Hit Here
Annual tuition fee Structure of COMEDK:
Fee detail and payment structure:
- Annual tuition fee for B.E /B. Arch courses upper limit of Rs. 1, 37,500/- to take admission in COMEDK
- COMEDK Admissions annual tuition fee and the remaining amount, i.e. complete and above Rs.50, 000/- shall be paid to the college at the time of admission.
- The yearly tuition fee amount for the first year, for different courses should be deposited in the shape of a demand draft drawn only on Nationalized Banks in favor of COMEDK and indicating the Test Admission Ticket Number (TAT Number) there on, payable at Bangalore when they come for centralized direction.
Read Also: How To Apply For Education Loan
UGET Application fee:
|Registration Options||PCB/ PCM||PCMB|
|COMED-K UGET Only||Rs. 1200||Rs. 1500|
|Uni-GAUGE EMeD Only||Rs. 1500||Rs. 2000|
|Both Uni-GAUGE EMeD andCOMEDK UGET||Rs. 2000||Rs. 2500|
PGET Application fee:
- Applicant, who have applied for PGET, need to pay an amount of application fee of Rs. 3000/- and the same will not be refunded due to any reason.
- Application fee can be deposited through online / offline mode.
Must Read Below Shared Related Links Of COMEDK
|COMEDK UGET Syllabus||COMEDK Exam Pattern|
|COMEDK Counselling||COMEDK Previous Year Question Paper|
|COMEDK PGET Application Form||COMEDK UGET Application Form|
Method of Payment for UGET/ PGET:
Fee can be paid through Bank Challan at any branch of Axis Bank. You must read below mentioned steps:
- First of all, applicants need to visit the official website that is www.comedk.org.
- Now, select “Apply for UGET – 2017” link that is given in the section of “UGET – 2017” which is visible at the left side of the homepage.
- Then, press on “Register for COMED – K UGET & Uni – GAUGE EMeD” tab.
- Those candidates, who are registered -Use your “User ID” and “Password”, received by you as SMS/ Email to “Login” and “Submit” your application.
- If you are new user, you need to register yourself.
- After that, fill application correctly and press “Submit” button.
- After submitting the form, a new page will be opened and you will get two options to deposit offline / online.
- Then, select the Offline (Challan based) Payment option and enter Captcha and submit the application
- Now, you will get a Tab “Challan” at application view page and download the Pre-printed Challan on your desktop and take a print out of it.
- After completing this process, you need to visit authorized Axis bank branches and pay the amount of fee and re-Log in to the Application Portal and upload Signed/ Sealed Challan scanned copy.
- At last, choose your city and submit the application.
Know More About: Manner To Pay Fee Through Bank Challan
Candidates, who want to deposit their fee they can pay through online mode by using Net Banking, Credit Card and Debit Card. You need to follow the below stated steps:
- First of all, applicants should log on to the official website that is www.comedk.org.
- Now, have to choose ‘Apply for UGET – 2017 link mentioned in the section of ‘UGET – 2017’ at left side of the homepage.
- Then, hit on suitable link and fill online application form.
- You will be directed to Citrus payment portal after pressing on submit button to complete the payment process.
- At last, you can pay your fee as follow above said instructions by using Net Banking, Credit Card and Debit Card.
Submit Your Mail ID Here To Get Fee Job Updates
For more details related to COMEDK Fee Structure 2017, candidates can visit the Official Website. You can subscribe this page to know latest information. Keep visiting with our web portal www.recruitmentinboxx.com through bookmark this page by using Control + D.
You May Also Like To Visit This Section
|COMEDK PGET Admit Card||COMEDK UGET Rank Card|
|Latest Current Affairs||Entrance Exams In India|
|How To Survive First Year Of College||List of Universities In India|