COMEDK Fee Structure
Aspirants who are willing to enroll in “Consortium of Medical, Engineering and Dental Colleges of Karnataka” can check updated COMEDK Fee Structure, courses fee etc for the upcoming year-2019.
Candidates who want to get admission in Under Graduate and Post Graduate Courses such as MBBS, B.Tech, BDS, MDS, Medical and various more need to qualify UGET/ PGET exam which is going to be held soon. So, check COMEDK Fee Structure 2019 from this page.
COMEDK Courses Fees!!!
Consortium Medical, Engineering and Dental Colleges of Karnataka offer various Under Graduate / Post Graduate / Engineering Courses to the students. Here on this single web page we given COMEDK Medical Colleges Fee Structure, as from this student as well as their parents make sure the Fee Structure of COMEDK, before paying to the particular courses.
Before filing COMEDK Application Form you should know about the COMEDK Fee Details. Fee can be paid either by the online or offline mode. By going through this page of www.recruitmentinboxx.com you may get UGET and PGET Fees details.
COMEDK Fee Structure
Consortium of Medical, Engineering and Dental Colleges of Karnataka provides UG/ PG courses. For the candidates who are interested to enhance their career brighter while taking education in this reputed University. Here, we suggest you, that those who are wandering for the COMEDK MBBS fee structure 2019, COMEDK PGET fee structure 2019, COMEDK engineering college’s fee structure, COMEDK MDS fee structure and others. They may avail from this page as it is very compulsory & essential to know the fees of the university before opting fo any courses.
Courses offered under the COMDEK:
- B.B.S (Medical)
- B.D.S (Dental)
- B.E (Bachelor of Engineering)
- B.Arch (Bachelor of Architecture)
Some Important Facts About COMEDK:
Consortium of Medical, Engineering and Dental of Karnataka (COMEDK) conducts entrance exam for providing admission into the UG and PG courses in the field of medical, dental and engineering. Those students who want to make their career bright in any of the medical, dental and engineering field they can get complete knowledge of COMEDK Fee Structure on this page.
Annual Tuition Fee Structure of COMEDK:
|Stream||COMEDK Fee Structure|
|Medical (M.B.B.S.)||Rs. 3,57,500/-|
|Dental (B.D.S.)||Rs. 2,53,000/-|
|Engineering (B.E) or Architecture|
Get Best Answer: How Do I Get College Scholarship
COMEDK Engineering Colleges Fee Structure For This Year:
Annual Tuition Fee structure of medical colleges under COMEDK, vary from each other for all the courses. As, For the annual tuition COMEDK MBBS fee structure is INR 3,57,500, BDS annual fee is INR 2,53,000 while for B. Tech. program annually fees is INR 50,000.
So, Fascinated students those who want to register themselves for such courses like MBBS, B.Tech, BDS,UGET / PGET and wanted to be the part of Consortium of Medical Engineering and Dental Colleges of Karnataka (COMEDK) must go through the below mentioned fee details properly.
|Category||COMEDK Fee Structure for Medical||COMEDK Fee Structure for Dental||COMEDK Fee Structure for Engineering|
|CET Fee in unaided colleges (from non minority)||Rs. 46000/-||Rs. 35000/-||Rs. 38090/- and Rs. 41590/-|
|COMED- K Fee in unaided colleges (from non minority)||Rs. 357500/-||Rs. 25300/-||Rs. 13700/-|
|CET Fee in Govt. colleges||Rs. 16700/-||Rs. 14400/-||Rs. 18090/-|
इस तरह चुनें बैस्ट कोर्स 12th Science के बाद: Not Interested in Engineering After 12th
Fee detail and payment structure:
- Annual tuition fee for B.E /B. Arch courses upper limit of Rs. 1, 37,500/- to take admission in COMEDK
- COMEDK Admissions annual tuition fee and the remaining amount, i.e. complete and above Rs.50, 000/- shall be paid to the college at the time of admission.
- The yearly tuition fee amount for the first year, for different courses should be deposited in the shape of a demand draft drawn only on Nationalized Banks in favor of COMEDK and indicating the Test Admission Ticket Number (TAT Number) there on, payable at Bangalore when they come for centralized direction.
Read Also: How To Apply For Education Loan
UGET Application Fee:
|Registration Options||PCB/ PCM||PCMB|
|COMED-K UGET Only||Rs. 1200||Rs. 1500|
|Uni-GAUGE EMeD Only||Rs. 1500||Rs. 2000|
|Both Uni-GAUGE EMeD andCOMEDK UGET||Rs. 2000||Rs. 2500|
PGET Application Fee:
- Applicant, who have applied for PGET, need to pay an amount of application fee of Rs. 3000/- and the same will not be refunded due to any reason.
- Application fee can be deposited through online / offline mode.
Get List Of: Top COMEDK Colleges
Method of Payment for UGET/ PGET:
Fee can be paid through Bank Challan at any branch of Axis Bank. You must read below mentioned steps:
- First of all, applicants need to visit the official website that is www.comedk.org.
- Now, select “Apply for UGET – 2019” link that is given in the section of “UGET – 2019” which is visible at the left side of the homepage.
- Then, press on “Register for COMED – K UGET & Uni – GAUGE EMeD” tab.
- Those candidates, who are registered -Use your “User ID” and “Password”, received by you as SMS/ Email to “Login” and “Submit” your application.
- If you are new user, you need to register yourself.
- After that, fill application correctly and press “Submit” button.
- After submitting the form, a new page will be opened and you will get two options to deposit offline / online.
- Then, select the Offline (Challan based) Payment option and enter Captcha and submit the application
- Now, you will get a Tab “Challan” at application view page and download the Pre-printed Challan on your desktop and take a print out of it.
- After completing this process, you need to visit authorized Axis bank branches and pay the amount of fee and re-Log in to the Application Portal and upload Signed/ Sealed Challan scanned copy.
- At last, choose your city and submit the application.
Know More About: Manner To Pay Fee Through Bank Challan
Candidates, who want to deposit their fee they can pay through online mode by using Net Banking, Credit Card and Debit Card. You need to follow the below stated steps:
- First of all, applicants should log on to the official website that is www.comedk.org.
- Now, have to choose ‘Apply for UGET – 2019 link mentioned in the section of ‘UGET – 2019’ at left side of the homepage.
- Then, hit on suitable link and fill online application form.
- You will be directed to Citrus payment portal after pressing on submit button to complete the payment process.
- At last, you can pay your fee as follow above said instructions by using Net Banking, Credit Card and Debit Card.
For more details related to COMEDK Fee Structure 2019, candidates can visit the Official Website. You can subscribe this page to know latest information. Keep visiting with our web portal www.recruitmentinboxx.com through bookmark this page by using Control + D.
You May Also Like To Visit This Section
|COMEDK UGET Syllabus||COMEDK Exam Pattern|
|COMEDK UGET Cut Off||COMEDK Previous Year Question Papers|
|COMEDK UGET Admit Card||COMEDK Counselling|
|COMEDK UGET Rank Predictor||COMEDK UGET Rank Card|
|Scholarship in India||COMEDK UGET Answer Key|