COMEDK UGET Admit Card
Aspirants can get their COMEDK UGET Admit Card from here!!! Students who are going to participate in Consortium of Medical, Engineering and Dental Colleges of Karnataka examination they can download their COMEDK hall ticket 2017 from the official website. The organization has planned to conduct Under Graduate (UG) Entrance Test 2017 for admission to undergraduate engineering courses of academic session 2017 – 2018. So, candidates who have applied for respective exam and going to appear in under graduate entrance test should download COMEDK UGET Admit Card 2017 before the last date.
This Page Includes:
|Steps To Download Admit Card||Exam Pattern Of COMEDK Exam 2017|
|UGET Exam Centres List||What Should Do After Get UGET Hall Ticket?|
The under graduate entrance test will be held on 14-05-2017 at various centres across India. Karnataka Unaided Private Engineering Colleges Association (KUPECA) is going to be organized UGET examination for filling up 20,000 seats in 150+ Consortium of Medical, Engineering and Dental Colleges of Karnataka member institutions and 12 Uni-GAUGE member institutions. So, students who are excited to appear in this examination, they should download their COMEDK UGET test admission ticket 2017 by following below provided steps on the page of recruitmentinbox.com.
COMEDK UGET Admit Card
How to download COMEDK UGET Admit Card?
- Interested students have to visit official website to download Consortium of Medical, Engineering and Dental Colleges of Karnataka UGET hall ticket which is www.comedk.org.
- Now, hit on appropriate link available on home page of the organization for download your hall ticket.
- A new page will be open your screen where you have to enter your registration number which was written on your application form.
- After enter registration number, hit on “submit” button.
- Your COMEDK UGET Admit Card 2017 will be displayed on your screen within a few seconds.
- Aspirants are advised to download their hall ticket or you can a print out copy also for further process.
- Students are informed that without their hall ticket, will not be permitted in the examination hall.
Read Also: How to Download Admit Card Online
Consortium of Medical, Engineering and Dental Colleges of Karnataka UGET-2017 Paper Pattern:
- For Engineering Course: The topics Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics are included in the test will be held during in the morning session.
- For Medical and Dental Courses: There are Physics and Chemistry topics in the test which would be organized during the morning session and Biology and English topics includes which will be held during afternoon session.
- For Medical/Dental and Engineering courses (Both): Physics, Chemistry and Math topics have been included in the test which is conducted in the morning session. Biology and English will be held during afternoon session.
Check Here Complete: COMEDK Exam Pattern
COMEDK UGET-2017 Exam Pattern:
- The question paper will be of 180 marks.
- The test will include total 180 questions. Each question carry 1 mark.
- There will be no negative marking for any wrong answer.
- Each section will contain 60 questions.
- The time limit has been fixed already for the examination that is 3 hours.
- The question paper will be based on only XI and XII syllabus.
|Subject||No of Questions|
For Medical and Dental:
|Subject||No of Questions|
The exam is divided into two parts for which time limit will be of 2 hours for every section.
- Physics and Chemistry -2 hours
- Biology and English – 2 hours
- The test will include 240 multiple choice questions with each question carry 1 mark.
- There will be no negative marking scheme apply on attempt wrong answer.
Hit Here For: COMEDK UGET Syllabus
List of COMEDK Exam Centers:
|Delhi-Ncr||Delhi & New Delhi||Kozhikode|
|Jammu & Kashmir||Jammu||Madurai|
|Rajahmundry||Chattisgarh||Bhilai & Durg|
Read Also: COMEDK Previous Year Question Paper
What To Do After Download UGET Admit Card?
Students can download their under graduate entrance test admit card from official website. here, we also provide official link in the heading of note from where candidates may download their hall ticket. Candidates are advised to take care of their admit card on with safety. Students have to carry their COMEDK admit card along with them while attend the Consortium of Medical, Engineering and Dental Colleges of Karnataka examination test. Nobody will not allowed in the examination hall without their hall ticket.
Candidates may download their COMEDK UGET Admit Card 2017 from the Official Link. For getting more updates about university entrance test, admit card and results, candidates can like our page on face book or may follow us on twitter or on our web page.
You May Also Like To Visit This Section
|COMEDK Fee Structure||COMEDK Counselling|
|COMEDK PGET Application Form||COMEDK UGET Application Form|
|COMEDK UGET Rank Card||COMEDK PGET Admit Card|
|How to Score Good Marks in Exam||How To Reduce Negative Marking In Exam|