Commercial Pilot Entrance Exam
Indira Gandhi Rashtriya Uran Akademi, India offers Commercial Pilot License (CPL) Course for issue of CPL with Multi–engine endorsement and Instrument Rating (IR) on Multi-engine Aircraft. In this concern, academy conducts Commercial Pilot Entrance Exam every year. Candidates who are desirous to get admission in Commercial Pilot Course are hereby notified that upcoming exam is going to be held in the month of March 2018. Regrading this, the IGRUA Commercial Pilot Admission Notification is also going to be released by the academy.
In order to appear in Commercial Pilot Admission Exam, willing candidates who meet with the requirements as stated below need to submit online application form through official web portal as on or before the closing date reached. For applier’s ease, we are providing guidelines to fill IGRUA Admission Online Application Form. To gather all additional information concerning Commercial Pilot Entrance Exam 2018 you are advised to scroll down this web page which is well furnished by the team of www.recruitmentinboxx.com.
Commercial Pilot Entrance Exam
Commercial Pilot License (CPL) Course
For General Candidates: Passed English at 10+2 level with minimum 55% Aggregate Marks in Maths & Physics
For SC/ST/OBC Candidates: Passed English at 10+2 level with minimum 50% Aggregate Marks in Maths & Physics
Do You Know: How To Become A Pilot In India
Candidates who are going to appear in IGRUA Commercial Pilot Admission Entrance Exam their age should not be below 17 years at the time of joining.
Requisite Application Fee:
- In order to appear in IGRUA Commercial Pilot Admission Exam and belong to general and OBC category are informed that they have to pay Rs. 6000/- as an application fee.
- The payment of fee will be done through internet banking, debit or credit cards or through Bank Challan payable at any branch of State Bank of India as per instructions for Fee Deposit.
- SC & ST candidates are exempted from payment of Application Fee.
Check Here: Commercial Pilot Salaries In India
How to Get Selected for IGRUA Commercial Pilot License (CPL) Course?
Keen aspirants who are interested to get admission in Indira Gandhi Rashtriya Uran Akademi they must qualify Commercial Pilot Entrance Test, Viva/Interview and Pilot Aptitude Test. Candidates who crack all the stages of CPL Entrance Exam they will be finally selected.
|Written Test||Cutoff marks for SC/ST/OBC candidates will be 5% less from the cut off marks secured by the last candidate in the General category.|
|Interview / Viva|
Short ,listed aspirants have to produce originals/photo copies of documents at the time of Interview:
|Pilot Aptitude Test / Psychometric Test||Final selection of candidates will be based on this Pilot Aptitude / Psychometric Test shall qualify. No relaxation will granted to SC/ST/OBC Candidates in Pilot Aptitude/Psychometric Test.|
|Commitment Money||SC / ST / OBC selected candidates will have to pay commitment money of Rs. 2 Lacs (non-refundable but adjustable against the total fee) by 10th July 2017 to secure their seat.|
Before Going For Exam/ Interview, Must Read Below Shared Tips:
Fee Structure For CPL Courses:
- 38 Lacs payable in four quarterly installments.
- The case for levy of service tax is sub-judice and if confirmed by Court, the candidate will have to pay subsequently the same at applicable rates.
- Additional expenditure for about Rs. 1.50 Lac towards cost of Uniform, Study Material, Navigation Computer, Head Phones, DGCA/ RTR Examination and License fee
How to Apply for IGRUA Commercial Pilot Entrance Exam?
Contenders who want to appear in IGRUA Entrance Exam need to go through the instructions as stated below and submit your application form.
- Firstly to apply for Commercial Pilot Admission Notification, aspirants are required to go through the official website that is www.igrua.gov.in
- Now go to the top of home page and select “Entrance” option to get IGRUA Admission Notification.
- After hitting this option you will reach on next page here you need to select “Advertisement” link available at the below section.
- Within few seconds, Commercial Pilot Admission Exam Notification will be opened in PDF format.
- Once you will ensure your eligibility after reading Commercial Pilot Entrance Notification, go back to the previous page and select “How To Apply” PDF Link.
- Now IGRUA Online Application Form will be displayed you need to fill the application form with asked details and also pay the require fee.
- Upload all the scanned documents /certificates in prescribed manner.
- After that, preview all filled details and then press on “Submit” button.
- At last, candidates need to take the print out of same and keep it safe for future reference.
IGRUA Admission Dates:
|Particulars||Commercial Pilot Exam Date|
|Closing for submission of application form with online payment mode||February 2018|
|Start Of Admit Card Download||01st week of March 2018|
|Commercial Pilot written test Date||March 2018|
|Date of Interview & Pilot Aptitude Test||April 2018|
|Announced Final Result||Last week of April 2018|
On this web page of www.recruitmentinboxx.com we have provided that details of Commercial Pilot Entrance. Candidates who want to updates of Commercial Pilot Entrance Exam 2018 are advised to bookmark this web page by pressing ctrl+d.
You May Also Like To Visit This Section
|Best Colleges in India||List Of Top Universities in India|
|Latest Current Affairs||Entrance Exams In India|
|Scholarship in India||Best Jobs In India|
|How To Survive First Year Of College||Why College Attendance is Important|