Just one step more to get admission into programme of your choice!!! Check out Counselling Schedule of all Entrance Exam from this single page. Candidates, who qualify Entrance Exam for admission in to different courses, may fill Online Registration form till last Counselling Date. You may check status of Counseling of all Entrance Test, which will be held in session of 2017. Go through Counselling Schedule 2017 and apply through proper Counselling Process that is given below.
Candidates, who want to take admission in any university, can attend Counseling as per the schedule. Students, who qualify Entrance Exam, can fill online Registration form on or earlier than last date that can be obtained by going through below given links. We, the team of www.recruitmentinboxx.com, are giving links of all Counseling, which will be held in next session, so please check suitable link.
Almost all universities conduct entrance exam for giving admission to talented and knowledgeable candidates in various courses of Engineering and Master’s Degree etc. On the basis of cut off marks in entrance exam, candidates will be called for counseling session and seat allotment in different colleges. You may go through above given links to get complete Counseling Schedule.
University Admission Process:
Process of university admission includes entrance exam and then counseling. Process of Counseling includes various programmes such as payment of participation fee, student registration, choice of colleges / institutions, seats allotment and admission fee submission. Detailed information related to Entrance Exam, Merit List and Counseling Schedule, seat allotment is mentioned below on this page.
- Entrance Exam: Firstly, university conducts the entrance examination for the students related to the course in which they want to get admission. This exam can be objective or subjective type.
- Merit List: After successful completion of exam, university issues the merit list of qualified candidates and called qualified for counseling session.
- Counseling Process: For attending counselling, candidates have to follow below given University Counselling Procedure:
- Payment of Counseling Fee: First of all, candidates are required to pay respective fee through demand draft, to attend counseling on scheduled date and time. After this payment, candidates are allowed to appear for programme.
- Counselling Registration Form: After payment, candidates must have to register themselves for relevant counseling through online mode and fill Counselling Application Form.
- Verification of Documents: At the time of counseling, candidates have to bring all their original documents with them for verification.
- Choice of College/ Institution and Stream: This step of counseling process includes the choice of student for college/ institution according to their stream.
- Counseling Seat Allotment: After selection, college allots the seats to suitable candidates according to merit list and cut off marks.
- Admission: This is final step for getting admission in desirable course. When college allots the seat to candidates then they become eligible to pay fee for course attend classes
Documents Required For Counselling:
Huge numbers of candidates participate in entrance exam to take admission in various courses of Universities. After giving exam, applicants prepare themselves for counseling procedure. For Counseling, candidates must require some important documents for verification.
The list of documents required at the time of counseling is given below. For appearing for Counseling, students have to produce these documents otherwise, candidates are not able to get seat in any college.
List Of Documents Required:
- Counselling Letter
- Age proof certificate
- Original mark sheet & Certificate of class 12th final examination
- Original mark sheet & certificate of class 10th final examination
- School leaving /Transfer Certificate from the Institution in which you had studied last
- Domicile certificate
- Caste Certificate (in case of candidates of SC/ST/OBC category)
- Conduct and Character Certificate from a responsible person/Headmaster of School
- Migration Certificate (for students who joined a course before admission to MBBS)
- Demand Draft to amount for tuition fee.
- Recent passport size photographs and stamp size photographs with your names written on back side.
Must Check: Documents Required for Counselling
Candidates, looking for Counselling Schedule 2017 can check all details regarding same with process through this page. We, the team of www.recruitmentinboxx.com have provide all particulars of counseling i.e. process, necessary documents, way to attend counseling, counselling dates etc here, which will surely prove beneficial for you. You can join us on Facebook and Google plus, to get latest information related to recruitment etc on your wall. You can also subscribe on our free email service.