Central Pollution Control Board Recruitment
CPCB has depicted an employment vacancy notification as Central Pollution Control Board Recruitment 2016.Organisation has intended to hire the vibrant and experienced aspirants through written test/interview. For this application form are invited from careers oriented candidates to fill 28 vacancies of RA, JRF, Advocates and Senior Law Officer. Contestants who are looking for most recent recruitment notification regarding Central Pollution Control Board Recruitment 2017 can move the web portal and remain in contact with us.
Keen contenders who fulfill all the education requirement and eligibility criteria must send their filled application form through offline mode before the last dates i.e. 8th, 15th and 22nd November 2016 according to the post requirement. For further knowledge about Central Pollution Control Board jobs, visitors are advised to scroll this page which is well framed by our team member of www.recruitmentinboxx.com.
Central Pollution Control Board Recruitment
|Post Name||No. of Posts|
|Research Associate- I (RA- I)||02|
|Junior Research Fellow||24|
|Senior Law Officer||01|
Education Qualification and Eligibility Criteria:
- For Research Associate- I (RA- I):
Contenders must have possessed Ph. D in sciences in Chemistry/ Botany/ Microbiology/ Physics/ Environmental Sciences Or Ph.D in Engineering in Civil, Mechanical, Environmental/ Chemical and have relevant experience of working.
Check Here: Jobs after PhD in India
- Junior Research Fellow:
Job applicants must have completed Graduation or Post- Graduate in Chemistry/ Botany/ Microbiology/ Physics/ Environmental Sciences with NET qualification.
Get Here: More Post Graduate Jobs
- Senior Law Officer:
Candidates should be Officers of the Central Government / Stale Government/Union Territory Admin /NCR or Central/-State Autonomous or Statutory bodies and also holding an analogous post on regular basis.
Get More: Jobs After Graduation
Aspirants must have minimum years of experience practicing experience exclusively dealing with the cases in Supreme Court/ High Courts and National Green Tribunal independently/ District Courts and Central Administrative Tribunal independently.
Age and Salary Criteriafor Central Pollution Control Board Vacancies:
|Post Name||Age Limit||Salary Details|
|Research Associate- I (RA- I)||Not more than 35 years||Rs. 36000/- + HRA per month|
|Junior Research Fellow||Must not exceed 28 years||Rs. 25000/- + HRA per month|
|Senior Law Officer||Must not exceed56 years||Rs. 5,600-39,100, Grade Pay7600/-|
|Advocates||As per norms||As per norms|
Hiring Process for CPCB Jobs:
- A written test/ Interview have planned by organization to recruit the effective and skilled contenders for betterment of an organization.
- Recruitment panel of Central Pollution Control Board will short list the candidates according to their performance in written test/ Interview.
- No TA/ DA will be reimbursed to applicants who are appearing in the selection process.
Quick Links for Preparation:
Procedure to Apply for Central Pollution Control Board Recruitment Notification:
- Willing candidates who wish to apply for CPCB recruitment must log on to official website that is cpcb.nic.in
- Now on the home page contenders must select “Jobs” tab present at the top of page.
- After this a new page will be opened and you have to select the best suitable link for the post you are willing to apply.
- Now a PDF file will be appeared and you have to read the complete details carefully and also ensure your eligibility.
- After reading aspirants who are satisfied must hit on “Application Form” and take the print out of application format as mentioned in the notification.
- Now fill the application form with accurate details in proper manner and also attach all required documents along with the application form as demanded in the advertisement.
- At last, applicants must send it to the address customized below.
Senior Administrative Officer (Recruitment),
Central Pollution Control Board, Parivesh Bhawan,
East Arjun Nagar, Shahdara,
Delhi- 110 032
Get Here: More Jobs In Delhi
|Research Associate- I (RA- I)||8th November 2016|
|Junior Research Fellow|
|Advocates||15th November 2016|
|Senior Law Officer||For Local candidates||22nd November 2016|
|For Flung areas||7th December 2016|
Aspirants must have a look on Official Link to grab all the vital details about Central Pollution Control Board Recruitment 2016. For attaining latest updates about Central Pollution Control Board Recruitment 2017, contenders are advised to don’t disconnect the link with us through web portal www.recruitmentinboxx.com.
You May Also Like To Check This Section:
|All Govt. Jobs By State||More Government Jobs|
|Employment News- New Updates||Top Jobs To Apply|
|How to Find a Job Online||Upcoming Jobs By Organization|
|Latest Jobs For Freshers||Get Free Job Alerts On Mail|