Applications are invited by Central Plantation Crops Research Institute against a notification as CPCRI Recruitment 2016. This notification is released for hiring the suitable candidates on the post of Young Professional-II. Aspirants who are looking for latest jobs in public sector they can apply for CPCRI Jobs by attending the walk-in interview on prescribed date and time. We will soon cover the upcoming notifications of CPCRI Recruitment 2017 on this page, so candidates need not to go anywhere else.
Check This Information Here:
|Post Name||Educational Qualification|
|Age Boundaries for Young Professional||Pay Scale|
|Method of Selection||Process to apply|
Central Plantation Crops Research Institute is going to conduct the walk-in interview for the selection of suitable candidates on 16th November 2016. So all the eligible candidates go for the interview after obtaining the entire notification details which is mentioned on the beneath segment of this page by the unit members of www.recruitmentinboxx.com.
Name Of The Post:
Applying candidates of CPCRI Vacancies must hold the M.Sc. Degree in Horticulture/ Agriculture /Botany/ Applied Botany / Bio-sciences / Plantation Development / allied Biological Science subjects from a recognized university/institution.
Looking For More Post Graduate Jobs: Get Here
- The age of the applicants should be between 21 years to 45 years as on 16th November 2016.
- Relaxation in upper age will be provided to SC/ ST/ OBC category candidates as per the rules of organization.
Applicants who will be assorted for the post of Young Professional-II will get the attractive amount of salary as Rs. 25000/- Per month by the organization.
Mode of Assortment:
- Candidates will get selected for the post of Young Professional on the basis of their presentation in Walk-in interview which will be conducted by Central Plantation Crops Research Institute.
- No TA will be paid to any candidates for the journey for appearing in interview.
Quick Links For Interview:
How Can I Fill CPCRI Application Form?
Candidates who aspire to be the part of Central Plantation Crops Research Institute, need to appear for the interview which is planned to be held on pre-planned date at the below given venue.
- First of all, you may need to go to official website of organization which is www.cpcri.gov.in
- On home page hit on “Opportunities” tab from the left panel.
- On the new page of opportunities, hit on “Download” link given in front of “Written test and interview for selection of Young Profession-II, Research Centre, Kidu” option.
- Must read full advertisement very carefully and make your Bio-data.
- Now, aspirants are required to attend the interview accompanied with original certificates in proof of educational qualification, age, experience etc.
- If the candidates will not be able to show the original certificates at the time of interview his/her candidature will be summarily rejected.
Do You Know: Difference Between Resume, CV & Bio-Data
Venue for Interview:
ICAR-CPCRI Research Centre,
Kidu, Nettana Post,
DK Dist., Karnataka – 574230
Get More: Karnataka Jobs
Date and Time for Walk-In Interview: 16th November 2016 at 9:30 AM
Candidates can check the detailed information by going through the official notification provided below. Candidates are advised to keep visit our web portal i.e. www.recruitmentinboxx.com on regular basis to get updated information in concern to CPCRI Recruitment 2017.
Read CPCRI Recruitment Notification: Press Here
You May Also Like To Check This Section