Central Plantation Crops Research Institute has professed a latest job advertisement about CPCRI Recruitment 2016. The Institute is going to organize a walk-in-interview for filling up the post of Senior Research Fellow. Job seekers who accomplish the requisite eligibility criteria may apply for CPCRI Vittal Jobs by attending the interview on date and time which is scheduled in the below segment. Applicants may stay in touch with us on our web portal to get upcoming details about CPCRI Recruitment 2017.
Applicants must bring original certificate with one set of Xerox of all documents at venue given below on pre-decided date which is 27th July 2016. We the team of www.recruitmentinboxx.com is providing complete details about Central Plantation Crops Research Institute Recruitment on this page, so go through it carefully before applying.
Development of DUS Testing Criteria and Establishment of National Gene Bank For Cocoa (Theobroma cacao L. )
Senior Research Fellow
Aspirant applying for the Senior Research Fellow post must have M.Sc degree in Horticulture Agriculture, Plantation Development, Biosciences, Botany, Biotechnology, Biochemistry Or in any branch of life science from the recognized university or institution.
Looking For More Post Graduate Jobs: Get Here
- Candidate’s minimum age should be 18 years and maximum age is 30 years (For Men) and 35 years (For Women) as on 01st August 2016.
- Relaxation in age to the reserved category candidates will be provided per the norms of organization.
Applicant assured for CPCRI Jobs will be given the amount of Rs. 25000/- per month + HRA for Senior Research Fellow posts.
Mode of Assortment:
- An interview will be conducted by Central Plantation Crops Research Institute to select applicants for SRF posts.
- A walk-in interview will be held on 27th July 2016 and No TA / DA will be paid for attending the interview.
Quick Links For Interview:
Process to Apply for CPCRI Recruitment:
- Candidates who aspire to be the part of Central Plantation Crops Research Institute, need to appear for the interview which is planned to be held on pre-planned date at the below given venue.
- First of all, you may need to go to official website of organization which is www.cpcri.gov.in
- On home page hit on “Walk in-Interview for engaging Senior Research Fellow under the project/scheme” which is running at “Latest News” section.
- Must read full advertisement very carefully and aspirants are required to attend the interview accompanied with original certificates in proof of educational qualification, age, experience etc.
- Candidates, who qualify in written examination, will only be permitted to attend interview.
- Organization is not liable to pay any TA for the journey for attending the interview.
- If the candidates will not be able to show the original certificates at the time of interview his/her candidature will be summarily rejected.
Do You Know: Difference Between Resume, CV & Bio-Data
Venue for Interview:
ICAR- Central Plantation Crops Research Institute,
Vittal – 574 243
Get More: Karnataka Jobs
Walk-In Interview Will Be Held On: 27th July 2016 at 10:00 AM
Go through the Official Notification Link given below to get detailed information. You are advised to bookmark our web portal to acquire updated details about CPCRI Recruitment 2017.
Advertisement Link: CPCRI Recruitment 2016 Notice
You May Also Like To Check This Section