Before Its Too late, Check Updated Schedule of CPMEE Counselling Here. Association of Combined Entrance Examination Conducts Common Pre-Medical Entrance Examination. It offers medical education to the eligible and interested candidates in such courses as MBBS, BDS, BAMS, BHMS. Participants, who appeared in Common Pre-Medical Entrance Examination and qualify the exam, may get complete details form he below part of this page. After completion of first round counseling, candidates will be called for second counseling for remaining seat allotment. Individuals need to stay connected with this page for upcoming notifications of CPMEE Counselling 2017.
Eligible candidates may fetch complete details regarding CPMEE Counselling such as how to register, required documents and other important details etc which are well furnished in the underneath segment of this page of www.recruitmentinboxx.com.
Association of Combined Entrance Examination (ACEE) was founded by the private unaided medical & dental colleges of Uttarakhand. It conducts competitive examination for medical courses to give admission to eligible candidates for medical studies. Candidates who wish serve the people and make their career in medical sector must participate in Common Pre-Medical Entrance Examination.
Courses Offered by Member College of ACEE:
- MBBS (Bachelor of Medicine, Bachelor of surgery)
- BDS (Bachelor of Dental Surgery)
- BAMS (Bachelor of Ayurvedic Medicine and Surgery)
- BHMS (Bachelor of Homoeopathic Medicine and Surgery)
Applicants should complete 10+2 from a recognized board and qualify in Common Pre-Medical Entrance Examination for admission in medical courses offered by Member College of ACEE and to attend counselling session.
Check Here: Top 100 Medical Colleges in India
Candidates have to submit Rs. 2000/- as registration fee for CPMEE Counselling.
Candidates will be selected on the basis of their performance in Common Pre-Medical Entrance Examination and rank obtained in test.
Must Check: List Of Entrance Exams In India
- Candidates need to log in official website of ACEE that is www.aceeindia.org.
- Qualified candidates have to report at venue on stipulated date along with original documents and certificates listed below.
- Candidates may obtain their seat allotted letter offered by organization that is strictly based on their merit/ rank in Common Pre-Medical Entrance Examination.
- Participants must have to pay the required counselling fee to reserve their seats.
- Appliers must pay the Admission Fees through demand draft.
- Applicants who are satisfied with their allotment must lock their allotment to confirm their admission and report to the college at allotted date.
- Applicants may also have to exercise their choice of the institute and preference of course during the counseling according to their ranks in entrance test.
- Seat allotted to candidates on his or her choice will be final and will not be changed.
To Get All India Counselling Schedule: Hit Here
Number of seats in Member College of ACEE (Tentative):
|College Name||Course||Admission Capacity|
|SGRR Institute of Medical & Health Sciences, Dehradun||MBBS||100 + 50|
|Seema Dental College and Hospital, Rishikesh||BDS||100|
|Uttaranchal Dental and Medical Research Institute, Dehradun||BDS||100|
|Uttaranchal Ayurvedic College, Dehradun||BAMS||50|
|Himalayiya Ayurvedic Medical College and Hospital, Fatehpur Tanda, Dehradun||BAMS||60|
|Chandola Homoeopathic Medical College & Hospital, Rudrapur||BHMS||50|
|Quadra Institute of Ayurveda, Roorkee||BAMS||60|
Essential Documents for CPMEE Counselling:
- Download Registration form
- Registration Fee Rs 2000/-
- Hall Ticket Of CPMEE
- Score Card of CPMEE
- Certificate of Date of Birth– Matriculation/High School Certificate, Birth Certificate
- 10+2 mark sheets and entire testimonials
- Recent character certificate
- Admit Card of Entrance Examination
- Mark Sheet of Entrance Examination
- Identity Proof (voter card/Driving license / passport etc.)
- Transfer / Migration Certificate from the University/Board last attended by applicants
- Character Certificate Last attending School/ College/Gazetted officer.
- Caste Certificate that is issued by appropriate Government Authority
- Four Passport Size Photographs
- Two Sets of Xerox of entire documents.
Check out Requirement of Documents for Counseling: Press Here
Tentative Date of CPMEE Counselling: June/ July 2017
Note: To obtain other details regarding CPMEE Counselling, aspirants may check Official Link. Aspirants need to keep in touch with us for latest updates regarding CPMEE Counselling 2017. You can also bookmark this page by using CTRL+D, to get latest information regarding the same. We provide you the direct link on this page for admission schedule.
You May Also Like To Visit This Section
|CPMEE Application Form||Pre- Medical Test|
|Career in Medical Field||Top 20 MBBS Colleges in India|
|Scholarship in India||Best Jobs In India|
|Strategies of Personality Development||Golden Rules of Career Success|