Central Pulp and Paper Research Institute, Saharanpur is going to conduct a walk in interview for CPPRI Recruitment to recruit the eligible candidates for filling up the vacancy of Project Assistant. Aspirants who are looking for CPPRI Recruitment 2017 can grab CPPRI Recruitment 2017 by attending the interview on below mentioned date.
Contents Required For You:
|Vacancy requirement||Age required|
|Qualifications details||Process of selection|
|Salary structure||Simple steps for apply|
Important date and address
Applicants, who want to apply for CPPRI Saharanpur Recruitment, can grab this opportunity and be a part of this walk-in interview which is going to be held on 19th December 2016 at 10:00 AM on the specific venue which is mention below.
Job aspirants, who are eagerly waiting for Saharanpur jobs, have a great opportunity in your way. For further information of Vacancy in CPPRI Saharanpur, you are requested to stay tuned with this page which is furnished by the team of www.recruitmentinboxx.com.
- Contenders who are applying for Project Assistant Jobs, they should posses Graduation in any disciplines with diploma of one year in computer application from any recognized university or institution.
- Candidates who have experience in relevant field should be favorable.
Get More: Jobs After Graduation
Want More Diploma Jobs: Get Here
- Candidates, who are looking for Jobs in Saharanpur, should meet the age criteria as per the norms of the organization.
- Relaxation in upper age limit will be provided to SC/ST/PH/OBC candidates as per the norms of Government of India.
CPPRI Recruitment Official Notification: Get PDF File
Aspirants who will be selected successfully for the post of Project Assistant will received a salary of Rs.7000 per month from the organization norms.
- The selection of the applicant is based on the performance in Interview which is conducted by the selection board of the organization.
- Applicants who perform well in the interview, they will grab this opportunity to become a part of Central Pulp and Paper Research Institute.
- TA/DA will not be payable to any candidate for attending the interview.
How to Apply ?
- Aspirants must have to go to the official website of organization that is www.cppri.org.in
- Select the “New Job Openings” tab from the left side of the home page.
- Hit “Walk-In-Interview for the post of Project Assistant (Computer Application)”link.
- Read the instructions carefully and download the application form.
- After that, prepare an application form mentioning all the required details and attach all the documents with it
- At last you need to attend the Walk-in interview on the below prescribed date with all the documents and application form
Know More About: Latest Walkin Jobs In India
Central Pulp & Paper Research Institute
Post Box 174, Paper Mill Road, Himmat Nagar,
Walk in Interview will be held on – 19th December 2016 at 10:00 AM
Aspirants can acquire remaining information through the Official Notification which is stated above and fetch all the upcoming details of the CPPRI Recruitment 2017 through our portal that is www.recruitmentinboxx.com.
You Might Be Interested In These Recruitment
|ACTREC Recruitment 2017|
|CCRUM Recruitment 2017|
|RVNL Recruitment 2017|
|PFC Recruitment 2017|