Centre for Policy Research has invited application for the CPR Recruitment 2018 for the post of Programme Manager. Candidates who are interested to apply for CPR New Delhi Full Time Vacancy for Programme Manager can get all the details here.
Candidates, who wish to apply for the CPR Recruitment 2018, have to prepare an application which should have the CV, 2 reference letter and other documents and Email it to [email protected] Last date to send the complete CPR application is 7-10-2018.
CPR Accountability Initiative Recruitment
Centre for Policy Research is hiring a candidate for its project Accountability Initiative (AI) for the Programme Manager post. Candidate who get hired for the profile have to work across different areas which includes research, communications and learning and development.
Candidates can collect further information about the CPR Full Time Vacancy in New Delhi by going through this page which is well developed by expert team members of the www.recruitmentinboxx.com
CPR Recruitment 2019
CPR Vacancy details
Name of Post- Programme Manager
No of Vacancy- 01
Candidates applying for the CPR Recruitment 2019 should have Master’s Degree from recognized University with at least 5-10 years of work experience managing large teams. Candidate should also have experience in stakeholder and donor management.
Find Out More Latest: Post Graduate Jobs
Candidates who get selected for the CPR Programme Manager Recruitment will get impressive amount of salary. Along with it, candidates will also get various benefits and perks as per the rules and policies of the organization.
For the CPR Recruitment 2019, the authorities of Centre for Policy Research will select candidates on the basis of their performance in the Written Test/Interview.
Practice Free Mock Test: Online Test Series
How to Apply For CPR Jobs?
To apply for the Centre for Policy Research Recruitment, candidates have to follow the below given steps:
- First of all, candidates have to visit the official website of Centre for Policy Research that is www.cprindia.org
- From the homepage, select the “Vacancies” Tab available at the below section of the page.
- A new page will be opened.
- Hit on “Programme Manager – Accountability Initiative – Press here for more information” to read the CPR Recruitment Notification carefully.
- After reading the notification, if you find yourself eligible then apply for CPR Vacancies
- Candidates have to prepare an application which includes C.V. and other necessary documents and send it at the E-Mail [email protected] with your name clearly mentioned in the file name as well as the content of the file.
CPR Application should include
- CV [Maximum 2 pages]
- Write a 1-page cover letter stating why you would be a great fit for this role, explain how your background/skills can be applied and intent to join Accountability Initiative
- Share your current and expected CTC
- Mention the current location and notice period
- 2 references (preferably one professional and one academic)
- LinkedIn profile
Important dates for CPR Recruitment 2019
Last date of sending application: 7-10-2018
Find More Latest: Delhi Jobs
Candidate can get more information about CPR Recruitment 2019 from the above given Official Link. If you have any doubts, query or suggestions regarding CPR Recruitment 2019 you may also leave your comment in below stated comment box, our team member of www.recruitmentinboxx.com will entertain your query as soon as possible. Subscribe to our free mail service to get latest news and facts directly in your mail box.
You May Also Like To Check This Section
|Sarkari Naukri- Latest Jobs||More Government Jobs|
|Employment News- New Updates||Latest Walkin Jobs|
|How to Find a Job Online||Upcoming Jobs By Organization|
|Latest Jobs For Freshers||Difference Between Resume, CV & Bio-Data|