Central Research Institute for Dryland Agriculture, Hyderabad has stated a job advertisement as CRIDA Recruitment 2016. Result oriented and high performing Indian nationals are required to fill up vacancies of RA/SRF to work in the project ‘Updating the District based Agricultural Contingency Plans’. Aspirants who want to apply against these positions have to attend walk-in with application in the prescribed format along with original and attested copies of documents related to age, qualifications, experience, etc. Job finders who want to apply for CRIDA Recruitment 2017, in subsequent year are advised to build a strong connection with us to attain each and every upcoming detail.
Aspirants who are looking for other details related to this recruitment can check the underneath page which is well equipped by team members of www.recruitmentinboxx.com for your alleviate. Candidates are advised to ensure eligibility conditions before applying.
Name of Posts:
|Research Associate (RA)||Updating the District based Agricultural Contingency Plans|
|Senior Research Fellow (SRF)|
Applying job hunters who want to enhance their career must fulfill the educational needs, that is, they must have done Master’s Degree/ Doctoral Degree in any of the following subjects with 4 years / 5 years of Bachelor’s degree.
- Soil Science
- Agricultural Engineering with specialization in Soil & Water Conservation Engineering/ Irrigation and Drainage Engineering / Land and Water Management Engineering
- Remote sensing and GIS
Candidates should have relevant research experience as evidenced from Fellowship/ Associate ship / Training / other engagements.
Looking For More Post Graduate Jobs: Get Here
Restrictions on Age:
|Name of posts||Men||Women|
|Research Associate (RA)||40 years||45 years|
|Senior Research Fellow (SRF)||35 years||40 years|
- Research Associate (RA): Candidates that get appointed for this post will get Rs.38, 000/-plus Applicable HRA. Aspirants having Doctoral Degree will be paid Rs.40, 000/-plus Applicable HRA.
- Senior Research Fellow (SRF): Shortlisted job hunters for this post will get consolidated with Rs.25, 000/- plus Applicable HRA for 1st and 2nd year whereas Rs.28, 000/-plus Applicable HRA for 3rd year onwards.
- Once the Scrutinization, of applications get over eligible candidates will be called for interview. Final selection of candidates for CRIDA Recruitment will be based on the basis of candidate’s performance in interview.
- No TA/DA will be paid for attending the interview.
Do You Know: Why Should We Hire You – Get Best Answers
Method to apply for CRIDA Jobs:
- Very first step in applying process is to visit the official website of organization that is www.crida.in.
- After that, aspirants have to press on “Recruitment” tab which is located at left side of homepage.
- Now, contenders have to hit on “Advertisement” link which is given below “Walk-in-Interview for RAs and SRFs on 21.09.2016 at 0930 hrs at CRIDA under the updating the District based Agricultural Contingency Plans”.
- Advertisement will display facing you. Read details given in it attentively.
- Candidates who fulfill the educational requirements can attend walk-in-interview.
- For this, download application form and fill it with required details in correct manner.
- Also, attach original and attested copies of documents related to age, qualifications, experience, etc.
- Lastly, report at walk-in-interview as on scheduled date, time and venue along with above given documents, certificates and application.
IGH, CRIDA campus,
Santoshnagar, Hyderabad-500 059
More Jobs In Hyderabad – Check Here
Date for walk-in-interview: 21st September, 2016.
You may go through this Official Advertisement to obtain other info regarding CRIDA Recruitment 2016. To attain upcoming details in regard to CRIDA Recruitment 2017, stay connected with us. In this concern, you can bookmark this page using ctrl + d key or subscribe our free e-mail service.
You May Also Like To Check This Section