Central Reserve Police Force has liberated latest job notification regarding CRPF Recruitment. The organization intends to recruit success-oriented & proficient candidates for filling up 661 Medical Officer/Surgeon Vacancies. Passionate contenders who have ability to perform the work with efficiency can apply against applying against CRPF vacancy by visiting the official website of the organization that is crpf.nic.in. To fetch more details regarding CRPF Recruitment 2017, go through the underneath section of this web page.
Get Important Content of This Page:
|Names Of Post||Salary Package Details|
|Qualification Required For Medical Officer jobs||Applying process For CRPF Job|
|Maximum And Minimum Age Required||Important Link|
|Selection Process for jobs in CRPF||Significant Note To keep In Mind|
CRPF jobs seem to be the best opportunity for career oriented contenders so, grab this chance as soon as you can. Willing candidates are advised to submit the application form before the end of scheduled date that is 24-06-2017. For more information related to CRPF Recruitment 2017 – 2018 go through this page which is well organized by the team members of www.recruitmentinboxx.com
- Specialist Medical officer
- Medical Officer
- Dental Surgeon (Assistant commandant)
For central reserve police force vacancy, contenders should have medical degree in relevant field from a well recognized university / institute. Only those candidates who are qualified according to the given qualification criteria, are eligible to apply for Surgeon jobs.
Get Here Latest: Medical Jobs
- For Specialist Medical officer: Candidates must not be more than 40 years of age.
- For Medical Officer: Candidates should not cross 30 years of age.
- For Dental Surgeon (Assistant commandant): Candidates should not be above 35 years of age.
Check out the remuneration details for above mentioned posts. Candidates falling under the reserved category will get relaxation in age on the basis of Indian government guidelines.
|Post Name||Remuneration Details|
|Specialist Medical officer||Rs. 67,700/- – Rs. 2,08,700/-|
|Medical Officer||Rs. 56,100/- – Rs. 1,77,500/-|
|Dental Surgeon (Assistant commandant )||Rs. 56,100/- – Rs. 1,77,500/-|
Candidates will be appointed as per their performance in written test / personal interview that will be conducted by the selection panel of the organization. Candidates are advised to prepare themselves well before facing such recruitment process.
Download From Here: CRPF Syllabus
How To Apply for Central Reserve Police Force Recruitment?
- Firstly, candidates who want to apply for central reserve police force jobs are required to visit the official website of the organization that is crpf.nic.in.
- After that, on the home page, go through the Recruitment” section and hit on “View All” link.
- Now, on the new web page, select suitable link for the post for which you are interested to apply.
- Thereafter, CRPF notification will appear on your digital screen. Read all the information clearly and carefully.
- After reading, check for the eligibility criteria and download central reserve police force application form.
- Next, fill the application form with complete and relevant details
- After furnishing the application form, attach all the documents & photocopies (Degree, Age, Proof & Experience Certificate etc.) that are required with the form.
- Now, submit the application form through proper cannel.
- Do not forget to take a hard copy of the filled application form for future refrence.
Last Date To Submit Application Form: 24-06-2017
Note: For getting more information regarding CRPF Recruitment 2017 – 2018 candidates can go through the Official Link. Readers can get updated details regarding Central Reserve Police Force by connected to this web portal pressing CTRL+D.
You May Also Like To Check This Section
|CRPF Recruitment||CRPF Admit Card|
|CRPF Result||CRPF Answer Key|
|More Defence Jobs||Latest Police Jobs|
|Get Free Job Alerts On Mail||More Government Jobs|