|Name Of Posts||Last Date To Apply|
|SI / Overseer (Civil) & Other||05/05/2017|
|Assistant Sub-Inspector & Other||
Look Out Government Jobs Openings has released now!! Central Reserve Police Force has circulated an online employment advertisement as CRPF Recruitment 2017. Job Applicants who wish to enroll for crpf.nic.in recruitment they must apply for Clinical Psychologist jobs. Skilled and workaholic candidates are invited through walk-in interview so apply for government vacancies. You can also attain recent details regarding CRPF Recruitment 2018 by staying connected with us.
Get Important Content Of This Page:
|Names Of Available State Bank Of India Vacancies||Qualification Required For Clinical Psychologist jobs|
|Maximum And Minimum Age Required||Salary Package Details For CRPF Jobs|
|Method To Hire Skilled Candidates||Applying process For CRPF Job|
|CRPF Interview venue and Date Details||Significant Note To keep In Mind|
Candidates, who want to enhance their career in government sector, can grab this tremendous opportunity by by attending the walk-in interview on 28/04/2017 at 9:00 am. For further essential details about CRPF Job vacancy appliers must scroll down this web page which is well created by our team members of www.recruitmentinboxx.com.
Name of the Post:
Vital Educational Credentials:
To apply for CRPF Vacancy candidates must hold masters degree in Clinical Psychology from a recognized university /institution. Also candidates who have completed their Diploma in medical and social psychology can also apply.
Check These Links:
Parameters Of Age:
As on walk-in Interview date that is 28/04/2017, candidates must attain the age of 65 years to applu . All the reserved category candidates will get upper age relaxation as per existing norms of Central Reserve Police Force Department.
What would be the CRPF Salary??
Keen contenders who will selected for Central Reserve Police Force Recruitment they will be offered consolidated amount of Rs. 35000/-.
Do You Know the Criteria of CRPF Selection process??
Recruitment team members of Central Reserve Police Force Department will conduct walk-in interview followed by medical examination to hire talented candidates for latest jobs in government sector.
Important Preparation Tips to Qualify Interview:
How I can Apply For CRPF Notification??
Candidates who have a desire to apply for vacancies in government sector they are mentors to follow the below mentioned process:
- In the beginning candidates must first open the official website of Central Reserve Police Force that is crpf.nic.in
- Then you will be direct to the home page and thereafter candidates must hit on “View All” link available under Recruitment section.
- Now a new page will be displayed and you have to hit on “View Details” link against “Walk in interview for appointment of clinical psychologist GC CRPF Jharodakalan” Title
- After this candidates must read the Central Reserve Police Force Notification PDF completely and also ensure eligibility criteria.
- Now candidates must prepare an application form and also attach original and photo copies of relevant documents such as Degree, Age Proof and Experience and caste certificates.
- Candidates can depart to attend the interview on respective date and must carry important documents along with five passport size.
- Make sure that candidates should reach the venue on time and at correct venue.
Download PDF: CRPF Recruitment Notification
Venue of Walk-in Interview:
Dett. Composite Hospital, CRPF, R.K. Puran, Sector-07,
Hit Here: Latest Jobs in Delhi
Important Date To Keep In Mind:
CRPF Walk In Interview Date: 28/04/2017 at 9:00 am
Check Out: More Defence Jobs
Interested job seekers who are going to apply for CRPF Recruitment 2017 they are advised to don’t disconnect the link with www.recruitmentinboxx.com and study the Official Notification very carefully
You May Also Like To Check This Section:
|CRPF Admit Card||CRPF Syllabus|
|Latest CRPF Result||All Govt. Jobs By State|
|Sarkari Naukri- Latest Jobs||More Government Jobs|
|Employment News- New Updates||Top Jobs To Apply|
Latest Government Jobs in Central Reserve Police Force Department!!! Grab it…through online mode by applying for CRPF Recruitment. Organization has decided to fill 240 jobs of SI / Overseer (Civil), ASI / Draughtsman, CT/Pioneer (Masson, Plumber, Electrician, Carpenter and Painter) by inviting online application form for 2017-2018. Hard working aspirants can apply for CRPF Bharti and enhance their career in government sector. So grab the advantage of CRPF Recruitment 2017.
Important Content Of This Page:
|Name and Details of Available CRPF Vacancy||Educational Requirement For ASI/SI/CT Jobs|
|Age and Salary Details For CRPF Online Bharti||Examination Fee Charges|
|Method Of Selection for Central Reserve Police Force Vacancy||Method To Fill CRPF Online Application Form|
|CRPF Examination Centers||Significant Date and Note|
Result oriented candidates can apply for Central Reserve Police Force Jobs by submitting their online application form till 05/05/2017. All the candidates can obatin the complete details about www.crpf.nic.in Recruitment by scrolling this web page which is well equipped by our talented team members of www.recruitmentinboxx.com.
Get Details of CRPF Vacancies:
|Name of the Positions||Number of Posts|
|SI / Overseer (Civil)||135|
|ASI / Draughtsman||03|
|CT / Mason||65|
|CT / Plumber||11|
|CT / Electrician||14|
|CT / Carpenter||06|
|CT / Painter||06|
What are the Academic Qualifications?
- Aspirants must hold Intermediate and 3 years Diploma in Civil Engineering qualification from a recognized Board/Institution or university to apply for Central Reserve Police Force Recruitment for the post of SI / Overseer (Civil).
- For all remaining positions aspirants must have Matriculation or its equivalent qualification from recognized board of Education.
Get More Job Options Here:
Want to Know the Age and Salary Criteria For CRPF Vacancy?
|Post Name||Minimum Age Limit||Maximum Age Limit||Salary Offered Per Month|
SI / Overseer (Civil)
|21 years||30 years||Rs. 9300 – 34800 & Grade Pay Rs. 4200/-|
|ASI / Draughtsman||18 years||25 years||Rs.5200- 20200 plus Grade Pay Rs.2800/-|
|CT / Mason||18 years||23 years||
Rs. 5200 – 20200 & Grade Pay Rs. 2000/-
|CT / Plumber|
|CT / Electrician|
|CT / Carpenter|
|CT / Painter|
Age Relaxation Details:
- SC/ ST candidates: 5 years
- OBC candidates: 3 years
- Remaining Categories: 5 years
Download PDF File: CRPF Recruitment Notification
Do you Know the CRPF Selection Process?
Applicants who are going to apply for latest jobs in government sector they have to qualify all the stages of recruitment process as sated below:
- PST/PET & documentation.
- Written Exam.
- Trade Test (only for CT/Pioneer Post)
- Medical Exam.
- Drawal of Merit List
Check Here: How to Prepare For Written Exam
Check the Examination Fee Charges:
|CT/Pioneer (Masson, Plumber, Electrician, Carpenter and Painter)||Rs 100/-|
Candidates can pat this examination fee through SBI Challan /Net banking/credit /debit cards of any bank.
How to Fill Central Reserve Police Force Application Form?
- Visitors who are willing to apply for vacancy in government sector they must first go and login the official website of Central Reserve Police Force that is “crpf.nic.in”.
- Now at the home page candidates hit on “View All” link present under “Recruitment” section of the homepage.
- Then press on “Recruitment for the Post of SI (OVERSEER) ASI/ Draughtsman & CT/PIONEER” Link.
- Now read the instruction page very careful to gain government jobs.
- After reading interested aspirants must fill an online application form.
- Then upload all the digital certificates/documents as prescribed in the notification.
- After this aspirants must review again the application form and after completing it in all respect hit on “Submit” button.
Read Also: Process to Fill Online Application Form
CRPF Exam centre:
|Name of Examination Centre||Code|
The Commandant, Ist Signal Bn, CRPF, Jharoda Kalan,
The Commandant, 2 nd Signal Bn, CRPF, PO Keshogiri,
The Commandant, 4 th Signal Bn. CRPF, Neemuch,
The Commandant, 5 th Signal Bn. CRPF, Hallomajra, POIndustrial Area, Phase.II, Ramdarbar, Chandigarh Tel.01722637727
THE DY. INSPECTOR GENERAL OF POLICE, GROUP CENTRE, CRPF, AT: Sembo, PO: Dhurwa, PS-Nagri, Dist: Ranchi,
THE DIGP, GROUP CENTRE, CRPF, KHATKHATI, POST- DIMAPUR, KHATKHATI (ASSAM) PIN CODE- 797 112
Notable Date For CRPF Notification:
Last date to submit CRPF Application Form: 05/05/2017
Interested candidates are mentors to build a strong connection with www.recruitmentinboxx.com web portal and go through the Official Notification to attain essential information about CRPF Recruitment 2017.
Central Reserve Police Force has circulated a job notification related to CRPF Recruitment. Hard working and enthusiastic candidates are invited for career openings of Assistant Sub-Inspector, Manager cum Accountant, Manager, Billing Clerk and Stock Handlers posts. For CRPF Recruitment 2017, aspirants need to submit their application forms through online or offline mode.
Interested individuals for Central Reserve Police Force Recruitment 2017 should go through the complete notification before applying from here. You may go through this page that is created by the team of www.recruitmentinboxx.com to get complete information in concern to CRPF Jobs 2017. With the help of information given here, you can apply easily.
Post Name, No of Vacancies and Essential Qualification:
|Name of Posts||Vacancy||Qualification Required|
|Assistant Sub-Inspector (Steno)||219||Intermediate (Class 12th) (under 10+2 system) or equivalent examination with Intermediate (Class 12th) (under 10+2 system) or equivalent examination|
|Manager cum Accountant||–||Bachelor Degree with computer knowledge and Experience in Accounts|
|Asst.Manager Cum Stock Incharge||–||Bachelor Degree with computer knowledge and Experience|
|Stock Handlers||–||10+2(HSS) or Diploma with computer knowledge and experience in handling of stores in super market|
Download Official Notice:
|Name of Posts||Get Here|
|Assistant Sub-Inspector (Steno)||Download PDF|
|Manager cum Accountant||Download PDF|
|Asst.Manager Cum Stock Incharge|
Age of job seekers should not be below 18 years and exceed from 25 years as on 25/04/2017. For other posts age will be decided as per rules of organization.
For post of Assistant Sub-Inspector, General(UR) and OBC category candidates are required to pay Rs. 100/-. Fee can be submitted by SBI Challan/ Net banking/ Credit/ Debit Card through any bank for Central Reserve Police Force Vacancy.
Read Also: Manner To Pay Fee through Bank Challan
|Posts Name||Salary Details|
|Assistant Sub-Inspector (Steno)||Rs. 5200-20,200 + Grade Pay 2800/-|
|Manager cum Accountant||Rs. 15,000/-|
|Asst.Manager Cum Stock Incharge||Rs. 10000/-|
|Billing Clerk||Rs. 8000/-|
|Stock Handlers||Rs. 7500/-|
Selection Process for CRPF Recruitment:
- For the post of Assistant Sub-Inspector (Steno) candidates will be selected as per their performance in Physical Standard Test / Documentation, Written Examination, Skill Test, Medical examination and Review Medical Examination and Interview.
- For all other posts, selection will be done as per performance of appliers in Personal Interview / Written Test after screening of applications.
How to Apply for CRPF Vacancies?
- Interested candidates for CRPF Job 2017 need to visit the official site that is crpf.nic.in.
- Follow ‘Recruitment Section from bottom of home page and press ‘view all’ link.
- Press ‘view details’ link for the post you want to apply and read complete details by choosing suitable link.
For Assistant Sub-Inspector (Steno) Post:
- Now come back to the previous page and select ‘Apply’ tab.
- Fill online application form with proper information correctly.
- Upload your passport size photo and signature etc as per the requirement.
- Pay application fee through proper channel and submit your application.
- Take print out of application for future use and keep it safe.
For other Post:
- Come to previous page and select link of ‘Application Form’.
- Download format of application form and write application with proper information.
- Application should be attached along with copies of all required documents and certificates n concern to qualification and experience etc.
- CRPF Application Form should be submitted to the address that is stated below till 17/03/2017.
Group Centre, CRPF
Central Police Canteen,
Avadi, Chennai -600065
- Last Date to apply Online for ASI (Steno) Post: 25/04/2017
- Date of ASI written examination: 16/07/2017
- Last Date to apply for Other Posts: 17/03/2017
Note: Go through the official notice that is given above by www.recruitmentinboxx.com to get complete information in concern to CRPF Recruitment 2017.