CSAT E-Admit Card
The Union Public Service Commission has going to held Prelims Exam on 07th August 2016, for examination CSAT E-Admit Card 2016 are available now on this page. UPSC CSAT Prelims Exam is going to conduct to select skilled and talented aspirants for the various civil services posts in different government departments. Candidates may appear for exam with CSAT Hall Ticket which can be downloaded from this page by following given steps. You can also get further details regarding CSAT E-Admit Card 2017 by following this page time to time.
Candidates who are eager to get their call letter may follow these easy steps that are stated below for your convenience. You can go through this page for rest all information regarding UPSC CSAT Exam Admit Card. We have also provided here UPSC Civil Services Aptitude Test latest exam pattern and syllabus for the examination and interesting facts about UPSC.
Easy steps to download CSAT E-Admit Card:
You can follow the steps provided below to download the hall ticket for the examination:
- Firstly candidates visit to the official website of the organization that is www.upsc.gov.in.
- Now you need to choose the “Examination” tab which is displayed in the menu bar at the top of the home page.
- After that select the “e-Admit card” link among the various links available under examinations section.
- Then you have to choose ‘Civil Services (Preliminary) Examination, 2016’ link.
- Now you will navigate to the next page of the site where download link will appear.
- Candidates need to read the complete information carefully and then hit on the “yes” tab.
- Now you have to log in yourself to get hall ticket through any mode that are mentioned below.
- You can either by Registration no. or by roll no.
- Fill the entire details and press the “Submit” button.
- Now on the next page your call letter will appear, take printout of it.
Read Also: How to Download Admit Card
UPSC Admit Card
Union Public Service Commission is Government controlled autonomous body which is established in the capital of India, New Delhi. UPSC set up with a view to organize recruitment examination to fill up the vacant positions. It annually submits a report of its work to the President of India.
CSAT Exam pattern:
|Paper I – General Studies||2 Hours||100||200|
|Paper II – Aptitude||2 Hours||80||200|
Check Here: What To Carry And What Not In Examination Hall
- Comprehension of given passages.
- Precise Writing
- Usage and Vocabulary.
- Short Essay
- Translation from English to the Indian language and vice-versa.
Paper II- The pattern of questions would be broadly as follows:-
- Comprehension of given passages
- Precise Writing
- Usage and Vocabulary
- Short Essay.
Main examination: The main exam consists of papers qualifying in nature (600 marks) as well as papers to be counted for merit (1750 marks).
Before Going For Exam, Must Read Below Shared Tips:
Exam Date: 07th August 2016
Note: You check this Official Link to get your CSAT E-Admit Card 2016 directly without any issue. Candidates can also get latest updates regarding latest CSAT E-Admit Card 2017 you may kindly bookmark this page by using CTRL + D.
Press here to download E-Admit Card: Official Link
You May Also Like To Visit This Section
|UPSC Notification||UPSC Syllabus|
|UPSC Calendar||UPSC Application Form|
|UPSC Exam Pattern||UPSC Study Material|
|UPSC Coaching Institutes||UPSC Exam List|
|UPSC Challan Form||UPSC Interview Questions and Answers|
|UPSC E Admit Card||UPSC Results|