Chhattisgarh State Electricity Board has announced the vacancy advertisement in respect of CSEB Recruitment 2016. Organization is inviting application form, from eligible and talented personnel’s to fill up vacant posts of Advisor (Land Acquisition) and Advisor (Coal). Applicants may apply by sending application through offline mode i.e. registered post/ speed post after going through specific procedure mention below. Job seekers may stay linked with us on our web page to grasp details regarding CSEB Recruitment 2017.
Candidates may apply for CSEB Job by sending offline application forms on the below specified address on or before the last date that is 27th September, 2016. You may go through this web page for other relevant information which is provided for your convenience by the team of www.recruitmentinboxx.com.
CSEB Vacancy Details:
- Advisor (Land Acquisition)
- Advisor (COAL)
|Post Name||Eligibility Criteria|
|Advisor (Land Acquisition)||Bachelor Degree in any discipline from an institute/ university recognized by UGC. Preference will be given to the persons having bachelor degree in Law|
|Advisor (Coal)||Bachelor Degree in Engineering and Mining (BE/ B.Tech/ BSc. Engg. Mining) or Bachelor Degree in Mining fron Indian school of mines Dhanbad|
Want More Engineering Jobs – Press Here
Want More Graduate Jobs – Press Here
Upper age limit for the candidates applying for these openings is 67 years as on 01.01.2017. Relaxation in age limit will be provided to reserved category candidates as per the rules of organization.
Applicants appointed on these vacant posts will be provided an attractive amount as emoluments which is payable as per Chhattisgarh Sanvida Niyukti Niyam 2012.
Candidates will be selected on the basis of application received and interview/ test conducted by the organization for CSEB Vacancies.
5 Qualities an Interviewer Seeks in Candidate at Interview – Check Here
How To Prepare For Written Exam – Get Details
Applicants have to pay a non-refundable amount of Rs. 1000/- in the form of Demand Draft/ Banker’s Cheque drawn in favor of Assistant Manager (CAU), CSPGCL, Raipur and send it along with the application form.
How to fill CSEB Application Form:
Aspirants may apply for these posts by following the below specified instructions carefully-
- First of all, log on to the official website of the organization that is www.cseb.gov.in.
- On the home page of official site “Recruitment” tab is available, hit that tab.
- Then the list of latest recruitment will appear on computer screen from that choose the vacancy “Appointment of –Advisor (Land Acquisition) and Advisor (Coal) on Contract basis – CSPGCL” and hit the “Advertisement” link given in front.
- Then detailed notification will appear on your computer screen, read that notification carefully.
- After reading hit the “Application Form” link, and fill all relevant details in the application form carefully.
- Then attach required documents and DD/ Banker’s Cheque along with application form.
- Put it in envelope sealed envelope and super scribed it with “Application for the Post of……”.
- Finally post it on below specified address.
The Chief Engineer (HR)
Chhattisgarh State Power Generating Company Limited,
Shed No. – 3,
Vidyut Sewa Bhawan Parisar, DanGania,
Raipur (C.G.) 492013
Last Date for Receipt of Application Form – 27th September, 2016
Contenders may gather detailed information about CSEB Recruitment 2016 by going through below furnished link –
To Download Official Notification – Press Here
To collect latest up comings on CSEB Recruitment 2017 job seekers have to be connected with this web portal that is www.recruitmentinboxx.com.
You May Also Like To Check This Section