An online Walk-In Advertisement has announced to undertake prestigious positions as CSIR Recruitment. Council of Scientific and Industrial Research has decided to hire enthusiastic and talented aspirants for filling 10 Data Entry Operator (DEO) Jobs. Eligible and interested candidates may apply and grab this tremendous opportunity by following all the necessary steps as furnished below. On availability of future news regarding CSIR Recruitment 2017, candidates are advised to be in touch with us.
Content Of This Page Includes:
|Position Name and Details of Vacant Vacancies||Educational Criteria For CSIR Notification|
|Age Limitations for Data Entry Operator Vacancies||Council of Scientific and Industrial Research Recruitment Notification|
|Appointment Method||Procedure to apply for DEO Jobs|
Willful candidates must carry filled application form along with all the mandatory certificates and depart for the Interview on specified date that is 21st November 2016 at 9:30 am. You can attain all the significant information about CSIR Vacancies by scrolling this page which is well modified by our team members of www.recruitmentinboxx.com.
- Data Entry Operator (DEO)
- No. of Post: 10 Vacancies
Job applicants must hold B. Sc in Computer Science/IT/Diploma (Engineering/Technology) in Computer Science by scoring 55% marks from a well reputed university/Institution.
To Get More ITI Jobs with High Salary: Visit This Link
Want More Diploma Jobs: Get Here
Looking For More Graduate Jobs: Hit Here
Limitation On Age:
Age of applying contenders for CSIR Vacancy must not be more than 28 years as on 21st November 2016. Relaxation Benefits for 5 years should be provided to statutory groups and women as per norms.
CSIR Recruitment Notification: Have a Look Below
Stipend Per Month:
Enrolled candidates will be eligible to get Rs. 15000/- from the management authority of Council of Scientific and Industrial Research.
Method of Appointment:
Council of Scientific and Industrial Research has planned to organize an interview and applicants have to undergo a written test first. Applicants who crack this exam will get recruited for CSIR Jobs.
Get Important Tips To Clear The Interview:
Applying Procedure to Fill CSIR Application Form:
Contenders who find themselves eligible must fill application form and attend the interview by following all the steps in sequential order:
- Log on the official site of Council of Scientific and Industrial Research that is www.csir.res.in.
- On home page aspirants must select “Career/tender” link and hit on Career option.
- After this a new page will be displayed and you have select the link “WALK-IN-INTERVIEW on 21st NOVEMBER, 2016 at 9:30 AM at CSIR Madras Complex Chennai for engagement as Data Entry Operators for ERP (Approx 10 Nos. likely to vary)”
- Then open the Detailed Advertisement link and read the instruction page very attentively.
- After reading candidates must hit on “Application form” link and download the format of application.
- Take a print out of it and fill it with all the correct and reliable details.
- Candidates should also attest vital certificates with the application form.
- Applicants can attend the walk-in interview on scheduled date while carrying all the certificates along with filled application form.
Know More About: Latest Walkin Jobs In India
Date of Walk-In Interview: 21st November 2016 at 9:30 am
Aspirants can acquire all the essential information by reading the Official Notification. All the visitors are suggested to build a constant connection with www.recruitmentinboxx.com web portal to attain latest updations about CSIR Recruitment 2017.
You May Also Like To Check This Section