CSIR UGC Net Admit Card
Those candidates who are going to appear in the CSIR-UGC JRF JUNE Exam can download their CSIR UGC Net Admit Card after checking the availability. Council of Scientific & Industrial Research is going to conduct CSIR UGC NET 2018 on 17-06-2018 (tentative).
Candidates can get their CSIR UGC Net E admit card by going through the instructions given on this page. As per resources, CSIR UGC net exam admit card will be available in the 1st week of June 2018. They must check the Joint CSIR UGC net admit card dates from here.
|Release Date||Recruitment Board||Exam Name||Complete Information|
|08/03/2018||CSIR UGC Net Admit Card||CSIR UGC Net JRF JUNE Exam e-Admit Card Dates||More Details|
E Admit Card For CSIR UGC Net:
Through the CSIR UGC NET June exam, organization wants to hire candidates for the post of Junior Research fellow (JRF). They can check the exam pattern to perform well at the time of examination.
To get the CSIR UGC Net Admit Card 2018, go through the below section of this page which is created by team of www.recruitmentinboxx.com.
CSIR UGC Net Admit Card
5 Simple Steps To Download CSIR UGC NET Hall Ticket:
Contestants may fetch CSIR UGC Net Admit Card 2018 by following the instructions that are provided below:
- First of all you have to go through the official website of organization that is www.csirhrdg.nic.in
- Now you have to follow “Major Activities” section, available at the left ward of home page.
- From that section you have to select an appropriate link related Admit Card NET for June Exam.
- By hitting the suitable link you will get a new window having a dialogue box, you need to fill all the details in it and hit on “Proceed” button.
- Within few seconds your www.csir UGC net admit card will be displayed on your computer screen, you have to check the CSIR UGC net examination admit card very carefully.
- At last you must download the Admit card of CSIR UGC net and bring it with you at the time of examination.
Read Also: How to Download Admit Card
Exam Pattern For UGC JRF/NET Exam:
Aspirants, who are going to appear in JRF/NET Examination, must have knowledge of subjects which has been provided below to crack this exam or obtain good marks and this exam will be based on MCQs.
- The MCQ test paper of each subject shall carry a maximum of 200 marks.
- The exam shall be for duration of three hours.
- The question paper shall be divided in three parts
|Earth, Atmospheric, Ocean and Planetary Sciences|
Get Complete Detailed: CSIR UGC NET Syllabus
Keep An Eye On:
This examination will be held in two shifts and timing of shifts is given below:
- Morning Session: 09.00 AM to 12.00 Noon (03 Hours)
- Afternoon Session: 02.00 PM to 5.00 PM (03 Hours)
CSIR UGC Net Exam Centers:
CSIR UGC Net JRF Examination is going to be conduct on 17 June 2018, exam centers all over India and list of examination centers are mentioned below:
Check Here: CSIR UGC NET Books
Some Important Points To Be Consider:
- Aspirants have to download their National Eligibility Test Hall Ticket by following the steps which is framed above.
- Contenders must bring the hard copy of CSIR UGC Net Call Letter at the day of exam because without it you will not be allowed to appear in exam.
- You may also bring their original photo ID proof such as Voter ID, Adhar card, driving licence etc and 2 recent passport size photographs and you reach on time at correct venue.
Do You Know: How To Prepare For UGC NET Exam
CSIR UGC Net Result 2018:
After successfully conducted the examination the final result of this exam will be declared in the month of September/ October 2018. Applicants can check their Score cards via online process by using their roll number and date of birth. Applicant may visit our portal regularly to get results updates. You Can Also Check CSIR UGC NET Answer Key & CSIR UGC NET Cut Off Marks Here.
|Tentative Date Of Single MCQ Examination||17.06.2018|
|Date Of Commencement Of On-Line Application||05.03.2018|
|Date Of Close Of On-Line Application||26.03.2018|
|Last Date For Receipt Of Written Request For Change Of Examination Centre (Only On Merit Basis)||19.04.2018|
|Tentative Date Of Publication Of List Of Candidates Registered For Test On CSIR, HRDG Website||18.05.2018|
|Issue Of Admit Card Of CSIR UGC Net To Registered Candidates||1st week of June 2018|
Applicants may download their CSIR UGC Net Admit Card 2018 through this Official Link and you are advised to stay connected with our web portal www.recruitmentinboxx.com or bookmark it by pressing ctrl + D to fetch latest updates related to CSIR UGC net admit card by name.
You May Also Like To Check This Section
|CSIR UGC NET Result||UGC NET Sample Papers|
|UGC NET Exam Coaching Centers||UGC NET Syllabus|
|UGC NET Challan Form||UGC NET 2018|
|UGC NET Eligibility Criteria||UGC NET Exam Pattern|