CSIR UGC NET Admit Card 2019
Joint National Eligibility Test for Junior Research Fellowships (JRF) and Lecturers (LS) will take place on 16th June 2019. Only those who have registered successfully may access CSIR UGC NET Admit Card 2019. Now, let’s have a look on JRF/LS June Exam Hall Ticket Release Date.
UGC NET Exam 2019 for Junior Research Fellowships (JRF) and Lecturers (LS):
JRF/LS Exam Date is 16-06-2019. This test will be held for determining the eligibility of Indian Nationals for the award of Junior Research Fellowship & appointment of lecturer. Moreover, test paper will have Chemical Science, Earth and Atmospheric & other questions.
CSIR UGC NET Exam Date 2019 for JRF/LS:
|Activity||UGC NET June Dates|
|Issue of e-Admission Certificate to|
|1st Week of June 2019|
|JRF/LS Exam Date 2019||16-06-2019|
|Announcement of JRF/LS Result||September/October 2019|
CSIR NET Admit Card June Date 2019:
CSIR UGC NET JRF Admit Card or National Eligibility Test Admit Card will be accessible from 1st Week of June 2019. Keep your application number in your hand for getting CSIR JRF Admit Card.
Along with CSIR UGC NET Admit Card 2019 details, know structure of paper from this page structured by team of www.recruitmentinboxx.com
CSIR UGC NET Admit Card 2019
Guidelines for CSIR UGC NET Admit Card 2019 Download for JRF/LS:
- In order to get CSIR UGC NET Hall Ticket, reach at official website of organization that is csirhrdg.res.in
- Now, move under ‘News & Announcements’ section from left side, prefer link for CSIR UGC LS Admit Card or CSIR UGC NET JRF Hall Ticket.
- You will be asked to provide roll number or registration number to view CSIR UGC June Exam Admit Card 2019 download.
- On tapping submit option, Joint CSIR-UGC National Eligibility Test Admit Card will be seen.
- Ensure your name, roll number & other details from call Letter.
- It is important to preserve UGC National Eligibility Test Admit Card & carry it to test centre.
UGC NET June 2019 Exam will be held in the following subjects:
- Chemical Sciences
- Earth, Atmospheric, Ocean and Planetary Sciences
- Life Sciences
- Mathematical Sciences
- Physical Sciences
Get Complete Detailed: CSIR UGC NET Syllabus
CSIR UGC NET Exam Pattern 2019:
Paper is conducted for both Junior Research Fellwship and Lectureship
- NET is conducted in offline mode.
- Questions are of objective type (MCQs), carrying a maximum of 200 marks.
- You will be given 3 hours (180 minutes) to complete paper.
- Negative marking is applicable against every wrong answer.
UGC NET Exam Scheme 2019:
|200 marks paper to be completed in 3 hrs|
|Life Sciences||9.00AM – 12.00 Noon|
|Chemical Sciences||2.00 PM – 5.00 PM|
|Earth, Atmospheric, Ocean|
and Planetary Sciences
Check Here: CSIR UGC NET Books
UGC NET Test Centre 2019:
Do You Know: How To Prepare For UGC NET Exam
CSIR UGC NET June Admit Card 2019 Download:
Individuals are required to bring a photo identity card (such as voter ID Card/PAN Card/Driving License/Adhaar Card) along with CSIR NET JRF Admit Card or Junior Research Fellowship Admit Card.
CSIR UGC NET Admit Card 2019 Download Link will be live soon. Stay tuned with us for National Eligibility Test call letter.
You May Also Like To Check This Section
|CSIR UGC NET Result||UGC NET Sample Papers|
|UGC NET Exam Coaching Centers||UGC NET Syllabus|
|UGC NET Challan Form||UGC NET|
|UGC NET Eligibility Criteria||UGC NET Exam Pattern|