CSIR UGC Net Admit Card
Have You applied for JRF/NET Exam? If yes, download now your CSIR UGC Net Admit Card From this single page. Council of Scientific & Industrial Research has all set to organizes J.R.F And Eligibility Test for Lectureship (Net) on 18th Dec 2016. Applicants, who’re going to appear in CSIR UGC NET Exam, may get their CSIR UGC Net Admit Card 2017 through this page using online mode only.
Appliers may also fetch their CSIR UGC JRF Net Admit Card through official web portal by taking below mentioned steps. You can read remaining information about CSIR UGC Net Exam Hall Ticket from below section of this page which is well structured by team of www.recruitmentinboxx.com. CSIR UGC Net December Admit Card is essential thing to appear in examination so you must download it before going to give exam.
5 Simple Steps to download CSIR UGC NET Hall Ticket:
Contestants may fetch CSIR UGC Net Call Letter by following the instructions that are provided below:
- Aspirants will have to visit the official website of organization that is www.csirhrdg.nic.in
- After opening the official website, appliers may hit on “e Admit Card NET Exam Dec-2016” link.
- From opened page, select “Server” link and hit on “Applied through Online Application” link.
- Now, you need to Enter Your Form Number :16D & Enter Your Date-Of-Birth and enter the CODE text below as shown in below stated image.
- After that hit on “Submit” button to record entire details and your CSIR UGC Net Exam Admit Card will be opened at your screen within two minutes.
- At end, take the print out of CSIR UGC Net Hall Ticket and must bring it at the time of exam.
Get Direct Link For: CSIR UGC Net Dec Exam Admit Card
CSIR UGC Net Admit Card
Exam Pattern For UGC JRF/NET Exam:
Aspirants, who are going to appear in JRF/NET Examination, must have knowledge of subjects which has been provide below to crack this exam or obtain good marks and this exam will be based on MCQs.
|Earth, Atmospheric, Ocean and Planetary Sciences|
Willing to Score High Marks, Check these Related Links:
Keep An Eye On:
This examination will be held in two shifts and timing of shifts is given below:
- Morning Session: 09.00 AM to 12.00 Noon
- Afternoon Session: 02.00 PM to 5.00 PM
CSIR UGC Net Exam Centers:
CSIR UGC Net JRF Examination is going to be conduct on 27 exam centers all over India and list of examination centers are mentioned below:
Check Here: What To Carry And What Not In Examination Hall
Some Important Points To Be Consider:
- Aspirants have to download their National Eligibility Test Hall Ticket by following the steps which is framed above.
- Contenders must bring the hard copy of CSIR UGC Net Dec Admit Card at the day of exam because without it you will not be allowed to appear in exam.
- You may also bring their original photo ID proof such as Voter ID, Adhar card, driving licence etc and 2 recent passport size photographs and you reach on time at correct venue.
Get Detailed: UGC NET Syllabus
Exam Will Be Held On: 18th December 2016
Applicants may download their CSIR UGC Net Admit Card 2017 through this Official Link and you are advised to stay connected with our web portal www.recruitmentinboxx.com or bookmark it by pressing ctrl + D to fetch latest updates related to result, recruitment etc.
You May Also Like To Check This Section
|UGC NET Exam Pattern||CSIR UGC NET Cut Off Marks|
|UGC NET Sample Papers||UGC NET Result|
|UGC NET Coaching Centre||UGC NET Bank Challan Form|
|UGC NET Eligibility Criteria||UGC NET Application Form|