CSIR UGC NET
Council of Scientific and Industrial Research is going to conduct CSIR UGC NET 2016 for Junior Research Fellowship/ Lectureship programs. Organization is conducting CSIR UGC NET examination on 18th December 2016 at 27 examination centers across India. Aspirants who meet the eligibility criteria can send their online applications in proper manner and hard copy of submitted application to the address mentioned below. We have also provided all necessary information regarding CSIR UGC NET 2017 notification on this page that will be update soon, so stay tuned with us.
Candidates applying for the CSIR UGC NET may send their online applications before 9th September 2016 and hard copy of the application should reach before 16th September 2016. Council of Scientific and Industrial Research conduct this examination every year to appoint vibrant contenders. Aspirants can collect further important full fledge details by follow this page that is designed by the team of www.recruitmentinboxx.com.
CSIR UGC NET
- Candidates who are willing to apply for CSIR UGC NET Exam should have M. Sc or equivalent degree/ Integrated BS-MS/BS-4 years/BE/B.Tech/B.Pharma/MBBS with at least 55% marks for general and OBC-Non Creamy layer aspirants and 50 % for SC / ST / Physically and usually Handicapped candidates.
- Candidates who have bachelor’s degree in science, engineering or in any other discipline, they are also preferable to apply for it.
- PhD degree holders who have passed Master’s degree prior to 19th September 1991, with at least 50% marks are eligible to apply for Lectureship only.
- Candidates enrolled for M.Sc or having completed 10+2+3 years, are also eligible to apply.
Check Out: UGC NET Eligibility Criteria
Age of applying aspirants should be 28 years as on 01-07-2016 (upper age limit may be relaxed up to 5 years in case of candidates belonging to SC/ST/OBC(non creamy layer)/ Physically handicapped/Visually handicapped and female applicants).
What You Have To Pay?
|Category of candidates||Fee structure|
|Other Backward Classes (OBC)-Non Creamy Layer||Rs. 500/-|
|SC/ST/Physically Handicapped (PH) or Visually Handicapped (VH )||Rs. 250/-|
*The fee may be deposited in any branch of Indian bank on all India basis or through neft by giving particulars of the Indian bank, as notified in the fee deposit Challan
Also Check: UGC NET Bank Challan Form
CSIR UGC NET Examination Pattern:
|Earth, Atmospheric, Ocean and Planetary Sciences|
The question paper will be divided into 3 sections- A, B and C.
- Section A contain question related to General Aptitude, Graphical Analysis, Logical Reasoning, Numeric Ability etc.
- Section B consists of MCQ type questions which will cover numerous topics of the concerned subject.
- Section C contain of questions of high values to examine the candidates’ knowledge of scientific concepts.
Read Out Below Given Tips For Exam/ Interview:
CSIR UGC NET Admit card:
Candidates who are ready to appear for the December 2016 examination can download their admit cards from the official website. The candidates have to carry their admit cards at the examination centre. Without hall tickets aspirants are not allowed to appear for exam.
Check Here: CSIR UGC NET Admit Card
CSIR UGC NET Selection Criteria:
Aspirants who are ready to apply for the JRF (NET) & LS (NET) will be enrolled on the basis of their marks/merit list prepared by organization according to marks obtained in CSIR UGC NET 2016 exam.
CSIR-UGC Examination Centers:
The examination will be held at the 27 Centers spread all over India that is scheduled below:
Read Also: How to Prepare for UGC NET Exam
How Can You Apply For CSIR UGC NET?
- Candidates need to visit to the official website of the organization that is www.csirhrdg.res.in
- Now on the home page required to choose appropriate notification link and read notification carefully.
- Then appliers need to download Bank Challan Performa and then deposit requisite fee, scheduled above.
- After that interested candidates hit the “Online Apply” link.
- Then you need to Fill the online application form very carefully with all relevant details required in it.
- Now candidates upload your all necessary documents like recent passport size photograph at the time of filling online application form (if required).
- After that recheck the form once again and hit the “Submit” button.
- Now take a printout of submitted application form and send it along with essential documents and demand draft at the address stated below with envelope containing Subject Code, Centre Code & Medium Code.
Check Here: Process to Fill Online Application Form
Examination Unit, Human Resource
Development Group, CSIR Complex,
Opposite Institute of Hotel Management,
Library Avenue, Pusa, New Delhi 110012
|CSIR UGC NET exam Schedule||Important Date|
|Start of On-Line Submission of Application Form and Fee deposit through Bank Challan||16th August 2016|
|Date of close of deposit of fee (at All stations)||8th September 2016|
|Date of close of On-Line submission of Applications (at All stations)||9th September 2016|
|Last date of receipt of hardcopy of form in the Examination Unit||16th September 2016|
|Last date of receipt of hardcopy of form from remote areas||23rd September 2016|
|Last Date for receipt of written request for change of Examination Centre only on merit basis||14th October 2016|
|Tentative date of Publication of list of candidates registered for test||15th November 2016|
|Last date for accepting of representation about non registration for this test||22nd November 2016|
|Issue of E admission certificate to registered candidates||1st Week of December 2016|
|Date of Exam (Tentative)||18th December 2016|
Note: Candidates can gather other full fledge information regarding CSIR UGC NET 2016 by checking Official Link. You can also stay connected with us by keep on visiting this page timely for your convenience you can bookmark www.recruitmentinboxx.com web portal to collect all latest news regarding CSIR UGC NET 2017 that will be update soon on this page.
You May Also Like To Visit This Section
|UGC NET Result||UGC Approved Universities|
|UGC NET Exam Pattern||UGC NET Admit Card|
|UGC NET Application Form||List of UGC Approved University|
|CSIR UGC NET Answer Key||CSIR UGC NET Answer Key|