CSIR UGC NET
Are you going for filling online application form for National Eligibility Test? If yes, then you are at the correct path. As, CSIR UGC NET Exam Notification has pronounced so candidates who meet all the eligibility conditions for Junior Research Fellow (JRF)/ Lectureship (LS) Exam must fill online application form. Candidates can avail all the NET Exam Date by scrolling this page. Applicant who wishes to appear in Council of Scientific and Industrial Research, they must have a look on CSIR UGC NET 2017 advertisement.
What This Page Includes:
Essential Steps to Fill Online Application Form For National Eligibility Test
Application Fee Charges and Mode of Payment
Eligibility Criteria and Upper Age Limitations
Educational Qualifications Needed For UGC NET Online Exam
CSIR Net Exam Selection Procedure
Exam pattern For Junior Research Fellow (JRF)/ Lectureship (LS) Exam
Special Guidelines Regarding UGC National Eligibility Test June
National Eligibility Test Exam Centers
Essential Dates To Be Noted
Vital Note To Keep In Mind
Council of Scientific and Industrial Research is going to conduct National Eligibility Test and those who want to participate in this National Eligibility Test June Exam must submit application form till 08/03/2017. Applicants who want to avail necessary information about CSIR Exam Notification may go through the whole page which is well represented by the team members of www.recruitmentinboxx.com.
CSIR UGC NET
How I can Fill CSIR UGC NET 2017 Application Form?
Visit CSIR Official Website:
- First of all appliers need to fill CSIR UGC Net Online Registration Form and for this aspirants must move to the official website that is www.csirhrdg.res.in
- Now on the home page must press on the appropriate link for JRF Exam.
Read Full Fledge Information:
- Now candidates must go through all the vital details available in the notification.
- After reading candidates go to the next step.
Hit On Apply On Line:
- In this applicants hit on “Apply Online” tab and follow the procedure as asked in it.
- After this candidate have to “Register Yourself” by filing necessary details in it.
Fill CSIR UGC Net Online Application form:
- Fill a Fresh Registration form with accurate details as mentioned in the form.
- After filling all the details appliers must hit on “Save and continue” button.
Upload Important Documents:
- Now hit on “Document Upload” section to upload all the relevant certificates and documents.
- All the photograph, signature, birth certificates, qualification certificates and other necessary certificates must be uploaded in scanned manner.
Print Of CSIR UGC Net Application form:
- Before submission of application form candidates must take a print out of it.
- Enclosed all the important certificates and Bank Challan with a application in an envelope with a caption “Subject Code, Centre Code & Medium Code” and send to the postal address given below.
Do You Know: How to Fill Online Application Form
To Deputy Secretary (Exam),
Human Resource Development Group, Examination Unit,
CSIR Complex Library Avenue, Pusa, New Delhi-110012
What you Have to Pay?? Check Now….
|General category candidates||Rs.1000/-|
|OBC-NCL category candidates||Rs. 500/-|
|SC/ST/ Physically Handicapped (PH) or Visually Handicapped (VH) candidates||Rs. 250/-|
Read Also: Manner To Pay Fee through Bank Challan
Mode of payment:
While filling CSIR Application Form, candidates have to pay an application fee and this can be paid at any branch of the Indian Bank across the country.
CSIR Eligibility Criteria For National Eligibility Test:
Job applicants must be an Indian citizen.
- Upper Age Limit For JRF and LS Vacancy:
The maximum age must be 28 years required for Junior Research Fellow Jobs. Candidates belong to reserved categories will get upper age relaxation.
Check Out: UGC NET Eligibility Criteria
Required Qualifications For NET Exam:
- Contenders who hold BS program /BE/B. Tech/B. Pharma/Integrated BS-MS/ MBBS/ B.Sc (Hons)/M.Sc. / Integrated MS-PhD program /B.Sc (Hons) with at least 55% marks are eligible to apply (50% for SC/ST candidates, Physically and Visually handicapped candidates).
- Candidates who had registered for M.Sc. or have just completed 10+2+3 years of any of the above qualifying examinations can also apply.
- For the benefits of CSIR fellowship candidates must have completed Bachelor’s degree, in Science, Engineering or equivalent discipline and can apply for Ph.D./Integrated Ph.D. program within the given validity of 2 years.
CSIR UGC NET Selection Process:
Candidates who are willing to apply for ‘JRF’ OR for ‘Lectureship (LS), they need to qualify written exam and interview conducted by Council of Scientific & Industrial Research, India. Afterwards a merit list will be prepared for recruiting candidates.
Read Out Below Given Tips For Exam/ Interview:
Newest CSIR UGC NET Exam pattern:
The question paper will be divided into 3 sections- A, B and C.
- Section A: General Aptitude, Graphical Analysis, Logical Reasoning, Numeric Ability etc.
- Section B: MCQ type questions on numerous topics of the concerned subject.
- Section C: High values to examine the aspirant’s knowledge of scientific concepts.
|Subject Names||Scores||Exam Timing||Time|
|Morning session- 9.00AM-12.00 Noon
Afternoon session- 2.00 PM-5.00 PM
|Earth, Atmospheric, Ocean and Planetary Sciences|
Check Here Detailed: CSIR UGC NET Exam Pattern
Essential Guidelines about NET Exam:
- Before 15 minutes candidates can read the Question Booklet and OMR Answer Sheets as distributed to the candidates
- Maximum marks: 200 marks.
- Time Duration: 3 hours
- There is negative marking for wrong answers.
- If a question will be wrong, for any reason the advantage of marks will be given to only those candidates who attempt the question.
- The Question Booklet will be printed in Hindi & English Version both.
CSIR Exam Centres:
Read Also: How to Prepare for UGC NET Exam
|Commencing of On-Line Submission of CSIR Application Form||08/02/2017|
|Payment Of Fee Through Bank Challan||07/03/2017|
|Closing Date of Submission of UGC NET Online Form||08/03/2017|
|Closing date of receipt of duly completed hard copy of online application in the Examination Unit||14/03/2017|
|Last date of receipt of hard copy of online application (from remote areas)||21/03/2017|
|End Date for receipt of written request for change of Examination Centre only on merit basis||20/04/2017|
|Tentative date of list of candidates registered for test on CSIR, HRDG website||16/05/2017|
|Last date for accepting of representation about non-registration for this test||23/05/2017|
|Issue of e-Admission Certificate to registered candidates||1st week of June 2017|
|Single MCQ Examination Date||18/06/2017|
Check CSIR UGC NET 2017 Official Link: Press Here
Candidates who are going to fill CSIR UGC NET 2017 Application Form for Junior Research Fellow (JRF)’ OR for ‘Lectureship (LS), they must check the Official Link and avail all the latest and essential details through web portal www.recruitmentinboxx.com.
You Might Be Interested In These Recruitment
TANCET Online Registration 2017 – annauniv.edu Exam Date, Eligibility
East Coast Railway Recruitment 2017 – Cultural Quota Vacancy
SPSC Recruitment 2017 – spscskm.gov.in Sikkim PSC Latest Jobs
APPSC Answer Key 2017 – psc.ap.gov.in Assistant Engineer Paper Solution