CSIR UGC NET Cut Off Marks
Do you want to get latest CSIR UGC NET Cut Off Marks ? Candidates can get Subject Wise Cutoff Marks for CSIR-UGC Test for Junior Research Fellowship and Lectureship. You may download CSIR UGC NET Cut Off Marks 2017 for June Examination from here. Candidates, who will get marks, equal to or more than UGC NET Subject Cutoff Marks will be declared as qualified.
What this page Contains?
How to download Cut Off Marks
Previous Year Cut Off Marks Category Wise
Some important Facts
For further details regarding CSIR UGC NET Cut Off Marks such as steps to download, purpose of exam and Cut Off Marks etc you may go through the details, which are equipped below by the team of www.recruitmentinboxx.com. We hope below given steps will help you to apply easily without any problem. You can also go through the official link that is given below to get it directly.
Steps to download csirhrdg.res.in Subject Wise Cut Off
- We are providing some easy steps in the below section of this page so that participants can download Cut Off list within a few seconds.
- First of all, please log on to the official website of organization that is csirhrdg.res.in
- On home page of official site go to Joint CSIR-UGC NET Exam Cut-off 2017 link.
- A page containing the cut off list of qualified candidates will be shown on the computer screen.
- At last, candidates can check cut off easily.
- Candidates may also download it or take print out of it for future use.
Check Out: UGC NET Result 2017
CSIR UGC NET Cut Off Marks
CSIR UGC NET 2017 Cut Off Marks:
This is the cut off marks for Junior Research Fellowship (NET) of Lectureship (NET) of December 2016 examination. As soon as latest cut off of this year will available,we will update on this page, so stay connected with us.
|Junior Research Fellowship (NET) December Exam|
|Lectureship (NET) December Exam|
Don’t Miss It:
- Council of Scientific & Industrial Research is commonly known as CSIR India, a leading national R&D association, is among world’s major widely funded R&D Organization.
- CSIR’s pioneering continued involvement to S&T human resource development is celebrated nationally. Human Resource Development Group (HRDG), a division of organization realizes this aim through different grants, fellowship schemes etc.
- Human Resource Development Group has been contributing considerably towards producing an inquisitive society and speedy growing knowledge economy. These numerous schemes cover a wide range of scientists (aging from 15 years to 65 years).
Read Also: How To Survive First Year Of College
Purpose of Exam:
CSIR will hold the Joint CSIR-UGC Test Tentatively for determining the eligibility of the Indian National candidates for award of Junior Research Fellowships (JRF) NET and for determining eligibility for appointment of Lecturers. The award of Junior Research Fellowship (NET) to the successful eligible candidates will depend on their finding admission/placement in a university/ national laboratory/ institution of higher learning and research, as applicable.
- Date of CSIR-UGC Test Tentatively – 18/06/2017
- Final CSIR-UGC NET Test result – Sept/Oct, 2017
<<Official Link – CSIR UGC NET Cut Off Marks>>
Check Official Link for more details. For latest information about CSIR UGC NET Cut Off Marks 2017, you may stay connected with us.
You May Also Like To Check This Section:
|CSIR UGC NET 2017||CSIR UGC Net Admit Card|
|CSIR UGC NET Books||UGC NET Syllabus|
|More Government Jobs||Employment News- New Updates|