CSIR UGC NET June 2018
Applying lines are now open to filling up application forms for CSIR UGC NET June 2018. As according to the CSIR Notification, Joint CSIR-UGS NET for Junior Research Fellowship and Edibility for Lectureship is going to be scheduled on 17-06-2018 (Sunday).
Before applying for CSIR UGC JRF & LS Exam, candidates must ensure their eligibility criteria and further required norms. Candidates can fill their CSIR UGC NET Online Application till the last date that is 26-03-2018.
Council of Scientific and Industrial Research UGC NET 2018
This is golden opportunity for those candidates who want to get job in major universities of India for Junior Research Fellowship (JRF) and Assistant Lectureship post. Before applying for UGC NET 2018, you must get entire details from this page.
Candidates car fill their application form for CSIR UGC NET June 2018 by following the steps mentioned below on this page, which is well tailored by the team of project www.recruitmentinboxx.com
CSIR UGC NET June 2018
Subject Under CSIR UGC NET 2018:
The Test will be held in the subjects as given under
- Chemical Sciences
- Earth, Atmospheric, Ocean and Planetary Sciences
- Life Sciences
- Mathematical Sciences
- Physical Sciences
CSIR UGC NET June Eligibility Criteria:
- Applicants must have completed BS-4 year’s program that is B Pharma, BE, B. Tech, MSc, MBBS, Integrated BS-MS or any other science degree with at least 55% marks and 50% for reserved category applicants.
- Applicants must have completed M.Sc and have done graduation (10+2+3) from recognized.
- If you have done BSc or if you are doing integrated MS-PhD program and have got minimum 55% marks then you are eligible to apply for the same.
- If you have done graduation from any science side or engineering then you can also get the fellowship but only after being registered to PhD or PhD integrated program.
Choose From Here: Best Career Options for People Born On 1st, 10th, 19th, 28th
The age limit of applying applicants for CSIR UGC NET June should not be less than 28 years and age relaxation will be given to reserved category applicants as per the organization norms. There is no upper age limit for Lectureship.
For LS (NET): No upper age limit
CSIR UGC NET 2018 Application Fee:
Applicants who want to participate in this examination they need to pay application for at any branch of the Indian Bank all over the country. The amount of application fee is
|Category||CSIR UGC NET Application Fee|
|For General Category||Rs. 1000/-|
|For OBC-NCL category||Rs. 500/-|
|For SC/ST||Rs. 250/-|
|For Physically Handicapped (PH) or|
Visually Handicapped (VH)
Applicants who want to apply for Junior Research Fellowship and/or Assistant Lectureship post they need to appear in CSIR UGC NET 2018 exam. Candidates will be selected on the basis of marks secure by the aspirants.
Download Here for All Subjects: CSIR UGC NET Syllabus
CSIR UGC NET Exam Pattern:
- This exam includes five subjects.
- It will include single MCQ paper comprising of 200 marks.
- There will be Negative Marking
|Earth, Atmospheric, Ocean and Planetary Sciences|
The question paper will be divided into three Parts- A, B, and C as given below:
- First part will be common to all the subjects and will include questions pertaining to logical reasoning, graphical analysis, General Aptitude, Numerical ability etc.
- Second part of the test will include conventional MCQs covering various topics of the concerned subject. For the subject of Engineering Sciences, however, questions pertaining to Engineering Aptitude and Mathematics will be included.
- This section will include of questions of a higher value that will be created to test a applicant’s knowledge of scientific concepts and/or its application. Questions in this section will be a logical nature. For the subject of Engineering Sciences, it will include subject-related Multiple Choice Questions.
Session Timings Duration:
|Morning Session||9.00AM – 12.00 Noon 3 hrs|
|Afternoon Session||2.00 PM – 5.00 PM|
Get here Reference Books: CSIR UGC NET Books All New
Steps to fill CSIR UGC NET 2018 Application Form:
Candidates can apply for Council of Scientific and Industrial Research UGC NET 2018 by following the steps mentioned below:
- First of all interested applicants must go and open the official website of organization that is www.csirhrdg.res.in
- Now you need to hit on “Main Notification Joint CSIR-UGC Test for Junior Research Fellowship and Eligibility for Lectureship June, 2018” link, available on home page.
- Afterwards you have to go back to the previous page and hit on “Apply Online” link.
- Read the instructions carefully and hit on “Login” link, available on same page.
- A new window will be displayed on your digital screen as
- You need to login to your account by using your “Email Address and Password”
- Now you have to fill CSIR UGC NET Application Form in correct manner and hit on “Submit” button.
- At last you must take a print out of filled application form for future use.
Deputy Secretary (Exam), Examination Unit,
Human Resource Development Group, CSIR Complex,
Opposite Institute of Hotel Management,
Library Avenue, Pusa,
New Delhi 110012
CSIR UGC NET 2018 Admit Card:
Applicants who applied for CSIR UGC National Eligibility Test they can download their exam call letter with the help of this single page through online mode. The call letter will be issued on the official portal in the 1st week of June, 2018. This is very important document to get entry in the examination hall so candidates must carry and should download CSIR UGC NET Admit Card.
CSIR UGC NET Exam Centers:
Examination is going to be conducted in following cities:
CSIR UGC NET 2018 Result:
Contenders who will be appeared for CSIR UGC NET Exam for Junior Research Fellowship (JRF) and Assistant Lectureship posts they must evaluate their CSIR UGC NET June Exam Results through online mode so stay connected with us. Moreover candidates can check CSIR UGC NET 2018 Cut-off list.
CSIR UGC NET 2018 Important Dates:
|Starting date for submit the|
|Closing date for submit the|
|Last Date For Receipt Of Written|
Request For Change Of Examination
Centre (Only On Merit Basis)
|Tentative Date Of Publication Of List|
Of Candidates Registered For Test On
CSIR, HRDG Website
|Issue Of E-Admit Card To|
|1st week of June,|
|CSIR UGC NET held on||17-06-2018|
All the candidates are mentors to disconnect the link with us through our web portal www.recruitmentinboxx.com and grab all the important and essential details regarding CSIR UGC NET 2018.
You May Also Like To Visit This Section
|CSIR UGC NET Answer Key||UGC NET Exam Pattern|
|Best Colleges in India||List Of Top Universities in India|
|Teaching Jobs||Entrance Exams In India|
|Scholarship in India||Student Success Strategies|