Chhattisgarh State Power Holding Company Limited has notified vacancies advertisement as CSPHCL Recruitment. With the help of this notification the company is searching talented and enthusiastic candidate for House Keeper position.To know more about the CSPHCL Recruitment 2017 candidates are advised to have a look downwards!!!
Key Points Of This Page:
|Name And No. Of Vacancies||Essential Qualification|
|Age Limitation||Pay Scale For Selected Employees|
|Method Of Selection||Applying Procedure For House Keeper Post|
Interested aspirants can send their applications on or before 24-03-2017 to the below stated address. It is great chance for contenders to make their career in Government Sector so don’t let it go. Grab the entire detail of CSPHCL Recruitment and after that go for applying. We the team of www.recruitmentinboxx.com is created this page by keeping in mind your comfort so please read it at once!!!
Qualifications Required for CSPHCL Vacancy:
- Applying aspirants must possess Graduate Degree in relevant discipline from a recognized university.
- Candidates who hold PGDCA from a UGC recognized institution are eligible for applying.
Want to know about Graduate Jobs>>>> Check Here
Age Limitation for CSPHCL Jobs:
- Applying aspirants must be in between 21 years to 40 years as per the requirement of the organization.
- The upper age limit will be relaxable for candidates as per the decision of the organization or government.
Salary Structure for CSPHCL Job Vacancy:
- Selected candidates for House Keeper position will get salary of Rs.20000/- per month by the organization as per their guidelines.
- Other allowances will be admissible according to the rules of management panel of the institutions.
Selection Process for eligible candidates:
- For selecting skilled candidates written test/ interview will be conducting by Chhattisgarh State Power Holding Company Limited.
- Well performers will be selected by the selection committee of the organization.
Get The Correct Answer!!!!!
Requisite Application fees:
- The general and OBC Candidates are required to pay amount of Rs.500/- as application fee.
- SC/ST Candidates need to submit the application fees of Rs.300/- as per the norms of the management panel.
- The application fees will be submitted in the form of Demand Draft payable in favour of Assistant Manager (CAU) C.S.P.H.C.L. Raipur.
How to apply for Chhattisgarh State Power Holding Company Limited Recruitment?
- Log on to the official website of the Chhattisgarh State Power Holding Company Limited i.e. www.cspdcl.co.in
- Hit on “Recruitment” tab at the left side on the home page.
- Again press on “Recruitment” tab from the drop down list.
- A page containing many notifications will be shown at your computer screen.
- You need to select “House Keeper” post and hit on “Advertisement”.
- Check the eligibility criteria required by the organization.
- Download the application form and fill asked details in the format of the form.
- Now attach all the required documents and recheck the form again.
- Now enclose the application in an envelope and send it to the postal address mentioned below.
How To Make Impressive Resume: Check Here
Deputy Manager (M.S) – 2,
Chhattisgarh State Power Holding Company Limited
Dangniya, Raipur (Chhattisgarh) – 492013
Find More: Chhattisgarh Jobs
Last date to send application form: 24-03-2017
CSPHCL Recruitment Notification >>> Official Link
Note: To collect more updates related to CSPHCL Recruitment 2017 you may go through Official Link. For acquiring latest updates you need to stay tuned with our page or you can bookmark our portal (www.recruitmentinboxx.com) by pressing CTRL+D and if the aspirants have any questions or suggestions regarding this page you may comment in below stated comment box.
You Might Be Interested In These Popular Posts
Bose Institute Recruitment 2017 – Kolkata boseinst.ernet.in Faculty Jobs
SRTMUN Recruitment 2017 – srtmun.ac.in Asst Professor Vacancy Notification
SSC CGL Result 2017 – Check @ssc.nic.in Tier 2 Jan Exam Cut Off Marks List
KVS Recruitment 2017 – PGT/TGT/PRT/Teacher/UDC/LDC Jobs Notification Apply