Central Tuber Crops Research Institute has unfolded a vacancy advertisement as CTCRI Recruitment 2016. Application forms are invited from qualified contenders to fill up 07 Asst & other Posts. So those who are willing to join this organization they can apply for CTCRI Jobs. Candidates may follow us on Facebook or Google plus to get latest updates regarding CTCRI Recruitment 2017.
Dynamic & self-motivated aspirants, who wish to grab this job opportunity, can apply for the openings by attending walk-in-interview. A walk-in interview will be held on specific date which is 10th August 2016 and appliers must bring original certificate with one set of Xerox of all documents and report on time at venue given below. Check complete details regarding Central Tuber Crops Research Institute Recruitment from below section of page of www.recruitmentinboxx.com
- Laboratory Assistants: 02 Posts
- Skilled Assistants: 05 Posts
RKVY funded project ‘Assessment of Soil Fertility and Preparation of Soil Fertility Maps for Various Agro-Ecosystems of Odisha’
Required Qualification & Salary Structure:
|Posts Name||Education||Pay Scale|
||Rs. 12,500/- per month (Fixed)
||Rs. 11,000/- per month (Fixed)|
Get More: 12th Class Pass Jobs
Age of candidates should be 36 years. Relaxable by 5 years for SC/ST/Women candidates will be given as per Govt. of India Guidelines.
Mode of Selection:
Applicants need to go through walk-in interview round that is going to be conducted by selection committee of Central Tuber Crops Research Institute. No TA/DA will be paid either for attending the interview.
Before Going For Interview, Must Read Below Shared Tips:
How to apply for CTCRI Trivandrum Recruitment?
- Willing candidates, who are satisfying requisite eligibility requirements, may attend the walk-in interview process on scheduled date and time that is well expressed below.
- Applying candidates need to prepare an application form in appropriate manner and furnish all essential details in concern to their academic, experience and other details in the application.
- Interested candidates may come with their original certificates and mark-sheets, bio-data and set of self-attested copy of certificates and marks-sheets and appear for the walk-in-interview.
- Walk-In-Venue and date are given below.
Do You Know: Difference Between Resume, CV & Bio-Data
At Regional Centre,
ICAR – CTCRI, Dumuduma Housing Board,
Get Here: Orissa Jobs
Walk-In Interview Will Be Held On: 10th August 2016 at 11.00 AM
For more details regarding CTCRI Recruitment 2016 candidates may check this Official Link. We keep updating all the latest CTCRI Recruitment 2017 details here so please Bookmark this page using Control+D and don`t miss any Recruitment details.
You May Also Like To Check This Section