CTET Application Form
Applicants who have submitted their CTET Application Form 2018 till 27-08-2018 are here by informed that, Central Teacher Eligibility Test will be conducted on 09-12-2018
|Updated On: 7-09-2018|
Latest Update Regarding CTET Application Form
Correction process in CTET Application Form has been started!!! Contenders, who had applied against Central Teacher Eligibility Test Notification, can now do any type of correction in CTET Application Form (only if required).
Last date to make correction in CTET Application Form is 15-09-2018; afterwards no one will be able to do any changes. If there is any difference in application fee, you may correct it up to 18-09-2018 before 03.30 pm through E-challan or Debit/ Credit Card.
Hit the link which is available below and make correction in CTET 2018 Application Form and attend the Central Teacher Eligibility Test which will be conducted on 09-12-2018.
Latest Update: 30-08-2018
CTET Dec Exam Dates Announced! Candidates who have already registered themselves, but could not upload their photographs and signatures can now upload the same till 02-09-2018. According CTET DEC Exam Notification, fees can be remit through e-Challan, Credit/Debit Card, Net-Banking from 30-08-2018 to 05-09-2018 upto 02:00 p.m.
CTET Application Form 2018
Candidates may complete their online application process within stipulated time as only registered can participate in exam. No further extension will be given under any circumstances.
To read more information about CTET Application Form 2018- 2019 such as eligibility norms, CTET Notification etc, you have to scroll down this page which is well structured by team of www.recruitmentinboxx.com
CTET Application Form
What is the CTET 2018 Eligibility Criteria?
Before going to submit CTET Application Form 2018 Online, you must ensure their eligibility criteria through below provided CTET Notification or below mentioned table.
For Class I-V (any):
- Must have completed class 12th with at least 50% marks or should have cleared or appeared in final year diploma of elementary education.
- Must have at least 50% in 12th or cleared or appearing in final year of diploma in elementary education as per the NCTE Regulations 2002. OR
- At least 50% in 12th + appearing or appeared for 4 year graduate degree. OR
- At least 50% in 12th + cleared or appearing in final year exam of diploma of education (2 years). OR
- Bachelor’s Degree + cleared/appearing in final year of elementary education
For class VI- VIII (any):
- Graduation degree + passed or appearing in final year exam of (2 year) diploma elementary education OR
- Graduation degree with 50% at least + passed or appearing in the final year of Bachelor’s of education OR
- Graduation with 40% + cleared or appearing in final exam of bachelor’s of education according to NCTE education OR
- 12th class with 50% + cleared or appearing in final year exam of A.Ed/B.sc.Ed/B.A.Ed OR
- Graduation degree with 50% + cleared or appearing in 1 year B.ed program
Must Know Here: How to Become a Teacher in India
What is the Age Criteria For CTET 2018?
The minimum age required to apply against CTET Notification is 18 years and there is no upper age limit. The only main condition is to fulfill the required educational qualifications for this exam.
CTET Application Form Fees
Following CTET Application Fee should be paid either through online or offline mode. Must have a glance…
|Category||Paper – I Or II||Both Paper – I And II|
|General/OBC||Rs. 700/-||Rs. 1200/-|
|SC/ST/Differently Abled Person||Rs. 350/-||Rs. 600/-|
Mode of Payment of Application Fee:
- Application Fee have to be paid through E-Challan by depositing the prescribed fee in CTET Exam
- Fee Account with Syndicate Bank or Canara Bank
- Payment by Syndicate Bank e-Challan
- Payment by Canara Bank e-Challan
- By Online-mode (Payment by Debit Card / Credit Card)
What is Selection Criteria For CTET 2018 Vacancy?
- Applicants, who’re going to apply for Teaching Jobs, must be qualified in Central Teacher Eligibility Test.
- Only qualified contenders in CTET Exam are eligible to appear in further process Teaching Recruitment.
Check Exam Topics Here: CTET Syllabus
CTET 2018 Exam Pattern:
Paper I : For class I-V (Primary STAGE)
|Child Development and Pedagogy||30||30|
|Language II (compulsory)||30||30|
|Language I (compulsory)||30||30|
Paper II : For class VI-VIII (Upper Primary)
|Child Development and Pedagogy (compulsory)||30||30|
|Language I (compulsory)||30||30|
|Language II (compulsory)||30||30|
|Mathematics and Science ( for Maths and Science Teacher)||60||60|
|Social Studies/ Social Science ( for s.s.t teacher) either IV or V||60||60|
Get Tips & Tricks: How to Crack CTET Exam
CTET 2018 Syllabus
Syllabus of CTET 2018 is prescribed by the competent authority. One should focus mainly on Child Development & Pedagogy and concept of education in schools. Despite this, Mathematics, Science/ Environmental Science are also worthy sections needs focus to qualify CTET 2018 Exam.
What is the Qualifying Marks For CTET 2018:
A person who scores 60% or more in the CTET examination will be considered passed or qualified and this will be the qualifying marks for all categories. There shall be No Negative Marks for the test.
Note: This year, CTET Exam will be held in English, Hindi, Urdu, Punjabi, Sanskrit, Marathi, Mizo, Nepali, Oriya, Assamese, Gujarati, Kanada, Khasi, Malayalam, Bangla, Manipuri, Tamil, Telugu, Tibetan, Garo Languages as Tweeted by HRD Minister Prakash Javadekar.
Download Here: CTET Previous Year Question Paper
What’s the Requirement For Pass?
Category wise percentage of marks as shown below and a person who has qualified Central Teacher Eligibility Test December may also appear again for improving his/her score.
- For General Candidates 60% Or More Marks i.e. 90 Marks.
- Sc/St/OBC/OEC Candidates Requires 55% i.e. 82 Marks.
- For Ph And Visually Impaired Candidates 50% e. 75 Marks
CTET Certificate Validity
Those who are participating in the exam are here by informed that validity of CTET Certificate will remain for Seven (7) Years from the date of result declaration for all category candidates.
Central TET Admit Card:
Applying contenders can download their CTET Hall Ticket from website of Central Board Secondary Education which will be downloaded from Last week of November 2018. No candidate will be admitted to the examination centre unless he/she produces the valid Admit Card.
Those applicants who are going to participate in the Central Teacher Eligibility Test, they can check their performance outcome through online mode. Central TET Result will be available at official site. Students have to enter user ID or password to download the result.
Scanned Images Required at the time of Online Submission:
- Uploading of scanned Photo and Signature are mandatory.
- Upload scanned photograph and signature in JPG/JPEG format.
- Size of scanned photograph should be between 10 to 100 KB
- Image Dimension of photograph should be 3.5 cm (width) x 4.5 cm (height).
- Size of scanned signature should be between 3 to 30 KB.
- Image Dimension of signature should be 3.5 cm (length) x 1.5 cm (height).
How To fill and Submit CTET Application Form 2018?
Contenders who are willing to grab this opportunity may submit CTET December Exam Application Form through official website, need to follow below stated guidelines.
- Official site of the Central Board Secondary Education is www.ctet.nic.in.
- On the home page press on to ‘CTET Notification’ under “Current Events” section.
- Read entire details from CTET Application Form 2018 Notification very carefully.
- Thereafter, select “STEP I REGISTRATION” link and press “Proceed To Apply” button
- Choose any of the available branches of Bank and pay Application fee.
- After CTET Application Form 2018 Download, log on to the official website again and hit on “CTET 2018 Apply Online” link
- Here enter application ID and application number provided in the challan and fill all the required details in CTET Application Form 2018 In Hindi.
- Photo should be uploaded in JPEG format and size below 30 KB and other corrections if any required should be made before confirming the application.
- A copy of printout of CTET Online Registration Form should be kept by the candidate for future use.
CTET Date 2018:
|Online Correction in CTET Application Form starts||06-09-2018|
|Correction in CTET Application Form ends||15-09-2018|
|The difference of fee, if any, can be deposited||18-09-2018|
|CTET Exam 2018 will be held on||09-12-2018|
|Declaration of Results||Within 06 (Six) weeks from the date of conduct of the examination.|
Schedule of Examination
|PAPER – II||09.30 AM TO 12.00 PM||2.30 HOURS|
|PAPER – I||02.00 PM TO 04.30 PM||2.30 HOURS|
The Assistant Secretary (Exam),
Central Teacher Eligibility Test Unit,
Central Board Of Secondary Education,
PS 1-2, Institutional Area, I P Extension, Patparganj,
Contact No: 011-22235774, 22247176 Fax: 22235775
Email: [email protected]
Applicants can visit its official link and get more information about CTET Application Form 2018-2019. Keep continue on our web portal www.recruitmentinboxx.com and receive latest updates about CTET Notification. Thank you…
You May Also Like To Check This Section
|CTET Sample Papers||Online Teaching Jobs in India|
|CTET Result||CTET Answer Key|
|Get Free Job Alerts On Mail||More Government Jobs|
|Latest Private Jobs||Part Time Teaching Jobs|