Current Affairs May
Applicants who are looking for Current Affairs May they can check entire latest updates through the help of this page. We are also sharing latest significant GK Quiz/questions and answers which are connected to Current Affairs that will absolutely assist you in competitions examinations. For this you must pay attention below details and make preparation well in any competitive exam. So, candidates who are looking for the reviews of Current Affairs May 2017 then you have to scroll down the page. You can also download online GK Capsule question in PDF format on this page.
Dear visitors, this page is basically made to provide you updated information regarding Current Affairs. For cracking any competitive exam you must be well ready mainly for the Current affairs section. Many participating applicants are not aware that what’s going on our surroundings. You can attain latest Current Affairs May 2017 from this page which is created by the team members of www.recruitmentinboxx.com
Current Affairs May
National Current Affairs:
- Ban on cash transactions of over Rs 2 lakh not applicable for bank, post office withdrawals
- PM to launch digital exhibition on Champaran Satyagraha
- India extends $4.5 billion new line of credit to Bangladesh
- India ranks 40th in WEF’s global travel & tourism ranking
- Canara Bank partners with BSNL
- South Indian Bank, Flyworld Money in pact for remittances
- NPCI disburses Rs. 245 cr in prize money under Niti Aayog’s Lucky Draw scheme
- Boxer Shyam Kumar wins gold at Thailand International
START: Free Online Test Series
Business & Economy Current Affairs
- Narendra Modi will launch a ‘special digital exhibition’ on the Champaran Satyagraha on 10th April 2017 in New Delhi
- In the 2017-18 Budget, Finance Minister Arun Jaitley had proposed to ban cash transaction of over Rs 3 lakh which was lowered to Rs 2 lakh
- Govt ties with Google for net security
- Department of Science and Technology (DST) has initiated a Cyber-Physical Systems (CPS) program
- Ban on cash transaction in excess of Rs 2 lakh will not be applicable to withdrawals from banks and post office savings accounts
- India and Bangladesh have signed 22 agreements
- President Pranab Mukherjee picks winner of Lucky Grahak and Digi Dhan Vyapar Yojanas
- India has jumped 12 places from the previous year ranking
- India ranked 40th in WEF’s global travel & tourism ranking
- Govt launches Cyber Physical Sys prog
Visit Here To Get: Samanya Gyan Darpan EMagzine
States Current Affairs
- NBA launches India’s first basketball school in Mumbai
- NBA headquarter is in New York, United States of America
- Champaran Satyagraha was started in Champaran district of Bihar in 1917
- Deendayal Rasoi Yojna launched in MP
Must Check: Political Current Affairs
Banking Current Affairs
- Canara Bank partnered with BSNL to upgrade bandwidth at all branches
- Canara Bank Headquarter is in Bengaluru, Karnataka and it was founded in 1906
- HDFC Bank UPI on Chillr app
Check: Latest Current Affairs
International Current Affairs
- PM of Bangladesh is Sheikh Hasina
- Currency of Bangladesh is Bangladeshi Taka and its Capital is Dhaka.
- Malala from Pakistan has become the youngest UN messenger of peace
- Spain ranked at the top in the list
- NPCI disbursed Rs. 245 crore in prize money under Niti Aayog’s Lucky Draw scheme
- 12th Indo-Mongolian Joint Military Exercise Nomadic Elephant held in Vairengte
Also Check: Current Affair April
Current Affairs Question and Answers
Question1. Who has been appointed as the new Director General (DG) of Railways Protection Force (RPF)?
- Sunil Rajput
- Mahendra Singh Rathore
- Rajiv Ranjan Verma
- Surender Kumar Bhagat
Question2. Which state government has recently declared 10% reservation quota for Economically Backward Classes (EBCs) in general category?
Question3. India has recently signed MoU with which country to provide $100 million credit line for infrastructure fund?
- Papua New Guinea
- New Zealand
Question4. Pradhan Mantri Ujjwala Yojana will be launched from which district of India?
Get Here: Himachal Pradesh Current Affairs
Question5. World’s first graphene electronic paper has been developed by which country?
Question6. Who has won the 2016 Civicus Nelson Mandela Graca Machel Innovation Award in individual activist category?
- Jerome Cowans
- Sunitha Krishnan
- Tabassum Adnan
- Malala Yousafzai
Read Also: Railway Current Affairs
Question7. Adi Praman’, an online app, has been launched by which state government of India for tribal caste validity certificate?
- Madhya Pradesh
- Uttar Pradesh
Question8. Who is the author of the book “Param Vir: A War Diary”?
- Nitish Ahujha
- Sandeep Jain
- Manju Lodha
- Navtej Sarna
Question9. Kerala-IMA (Indian Medical Association) has recently partnered with which international organization to promote safe health practices?
Question10. Which mobile app has been launched to inform traders, exporters and importers about Customs Rules of India?
- Indian Customs- Guide to Business People
- Indian Customs- Guide to Travellers
- Indian Customs- Guide to Finance
- Indian Customs- Guide to Tourism
Press Here to Read: Employment News- New Updates
We hope the information we are provided is beneficial for you and if you have any query you can leave a comment in comment box. Our team members would reply to your comment with satisfactory answer. Candidates may get latest updates and information regarding Current Affairs 2017 by keeps visiting our web portal www.recruitmentinboxx.com
You May Also Like To Visit This Section
|Top 100 Career Options||Student Success Strategies|
|Tricks To Manage Study And Job Together||Major Mistakes At the Time of Exam|
|Entrance Exams In India||Top 100 Career Options|
|Strategies of Personality Development||Golden Rules of Career Success|