Current Affairs May
To enhance the general knowledge, one should know what is happening around them and must familiarize with all recent affairs. We have well designed this page with Current Affairs May 2018, to boost up your knowledge read all Latest Highlights.
सामान्य ज्ञान को बढ़ाने के लिए, सब को पता होना चाहिए कि उनके आसपास हाली में क्या हो रहा है| हमने आपके ज्ञान को बढ़ाने के लिए नीचे सभी नवीनतम करंट अफेयर्स मई 2018 दिए है| सभी विसिटर्स इस वेब पेज के माध्यम से मई के लेटेस्ट करंट अफेयर्स पढ़े और अपना सामान्य ज्ञान बढ़ाये|
Current Affairs May Latest Highlights
Now, in most of the competitive exam such as Banking, UPSC, SSC, PSC or any recruitment Exam, Current affairs/ general knowledge section is included. Current affairs play crucial role in preparation. So, Download and attempt GK Quiz to enhance and analyze the preparation level.
We have provided significant GK Quiz/Questions and Answers about all recent facts of May Current Affairs 2018 which will assist you in cracking examination. Provided updated information regarding recent affairs will helps you to get prepared mainly for Current affairs section of competitive exam.
Scroll down this page, to grab all details about Current Affairs May 2018, we the team member of www.recruitmentinboxx.com has provided all relevant information about same.
Current Affairs May
Latest Current Affairs May Highlights
- India and France conduct final phase of Varuna naval exercise near Reunion Island
- India, US hold round 3 of Maritime Security Dialogue in Goa
- under Pradhan Mantri Vaya VandanYojana Union Cabinet has approved extending the investment limit from Rs 7.5 to Rs 15 lakhs from 4th May 2018 to 31stMarch, 2020
- Pradhan Mantri Swasthya Suraksha Yojana approved beyond 12th Five Year Plan
- Cambridge Analytica to shut down after Facebook data breach scandal
- World Press Freedom Day 2018 observed across the world
- NASA’s Kilopower Reactor could power missions to Mars
- In the world Kanpur, Faridabad, Varanasi, Gaya and Patna are the top 5 worst polluted cities
- Sikkim CM Pawan Chamling becomes India’s longest-serving Chief Minister
- GOBAR-DHAN Scheme launched under Swachh Bharat Mission to promote wealth and energy from waste
- 15th Pravasi Bharatiya Divas to be held in Varanasi in January 2019
- Government launches pilot scheme to procure 2500 MW of Aggregate Power for 3 years
- Famed singer Asha Bhosle honoured with PC Chandra Puraskaar
- Shooter Shahzar Rizvi becomes World No.1 in 10m air pistol rankings
- India’s CA Bhavani Devi wins silver at Satellite Fencing Championship in Iceland
Also Check Previous Month Current Updates: Current Affairs April
Current Affairs Question and Answers
Question 1: What is the position of India in the fastest growing country in the world for air passenger traffic?
Question 2: With which Gulf country India agreed to work together for harmonisation of skills of workers?
Question 3: With which country India signed an MoU to facilitate a structured dialogue for strengthening bilateral cooperation?
Get Here, Updated: GK Current Affairs
Question 4: India ranks World’s __________ largest unbanked population as per the report of World Bank.
Question 5: Who is selected as the 14th President of India?
- Ram Nath Kovind
- Suresh Kumar
- Rajesh kumar
- Meira kumar
Question 6: Who approves 20 lakh houses for urban poor approved under PM Awas Yojna recently?
- Shri Arun Jaitley
- Shri Venkaiah Naidu
- Shri Naveen Patnaik
- Shri Suresh Menon
Check Also: Samanya Gyan Darpan EMagzine
Question 7: This ministry launched the Mission Retro-Fitment recently.
- Ministry of Rural Development
- Ministry of Consumer Affairs
- Ministry of External Affair
- Ministry of Railways
Question 8: Which ministry bans the cattle slaughter Across India?
- Ministry of Civil Aviation
- Ministry of Human Resource Development
- Ministry of Environment
- Ministry of agriculture and Farmer welfare
Question 9: India and __________ has started a joint Army exercise “Harimau Shakti 2018” recently.
Question 10: The government of India on April 29, 2018 brought ________ under the narcotics law regulation.
Question 11: NAG missiles are anti-tank guided weapons for;
Get Here Month Wise: Pratiyogita Darpan Online
Question 12: DAC Approves Capital Acquisition Proposals for Rs __________ in New Delhi.
- 4,500 crores
- 2,750 crores
- 1,520 crores
- 3,687 crores
Question 13: Which of the following become the member of the International Air Transport Association (IATA)?
- Air Asia
Question 14: Who has signed a MoU with Manganese Ore (India) Ltd for the Malanjkhand Copper Project?
- Rajasthan State Mines and Minerals Limited
- Hindustan Copper
Question 15: Haryana government has signed an MoU with this Oil company for setting up a biomethenation plant in Faridabad.
- Hindustan Petroleum
- Oil India
- Indian Oil Corporation
- Bharat Petroleum
Practice Free Mock Test: Online Test Series
Question 16: This Bank launched humanoid IRA 2.0 in Bengaluru recently.
- SBI Bank
- ICICI Bank
- HDFC Bank
- Axis Bank
Question 17: Paytm Payments Bank claims that it now has over ________ KYC-registered wallets.
- 50 million
- 20 million
- 15 million
- 100 million
Question 18: Which bank has won the Banco Award for best performing cooperative bank?
- Andhra Pradesh State Co-operative Bank Ltd
- The Bihar State Co-operative Bank Ltd
- Chhatisgarh Rajya Sahakari Bank
- Bhuj Mercantile Cooperative Bank
Also Read Here: Banking Current Affairs
Question 19: Which bank has allowed depositors to withdraw cash from its Point of Sale (PoS) devices?
- Punjab National Bank
- Bank of India
- State Bank of India
- Bank of Baroda
Question 20: Which app is launched by the Union Minister Piyush Goyal to monitor the coal dispatch?
- Vidhyut Pravah
Hope the above given information regarding Current Affairs May 2018 is beneficial for you. Candidates may get latest updates and information regarding Current Affairs 2018 by keeps visiting our web portal www.recruitmentinboxx.com. If you have any query must leave comment in below provided commenting box, our team members comment surely compiled satisfactory answer.
You May Also Like To Visit This Section