Current Affairs April
Get here up-to-date info concerning latest Current Affairs April 2017. Lots of things take place in our daily life and it becomes news and current affairs. Various individual want to stay updated current News thus for them here we have designed this page with all recent updates. Latest Current Affairs will help the youth to improve their general knowledge that’s why we provided Quiz, Questions and answers related April incidence. Those candidates who want to enhance their knowledge for better assistance may download Current Affairs April 2017 in PDF format through this page.
This Page Includes:
|Highlights of Current Affairs April 2017|
Applicants Current Affairs of April will surely help those candidates who are going to appear in the examination of bank, SSC etc or and IT sectors. Candidates must read all Latest News which is specified in the form highlights of April on this page. Applicant to get all latest info related to recent updates must go through this page which is well furnished by the team of www.recruitmentinboxx.com.
Current Affairs April
Latest Updates of April:
- Aditya Birla Group has got RBI licence to start payments bank
- Repo Rate under the Liquidity Adjustment Facility (LAF) has been unchanged at 6.25%
- PM to lay foundation stone of a multi-modal terminal on River Ganga in Jharkhand.
- PM Narendra Modi has approved MOU between India and Australia on cooperation in the field of Health and Medicine
- Prime Minister Narendra Modi has approved Agreement on Audio Visual Co-Production and Mass Media Cooperation between India and Bangladesh
- International Day of Sport for Development and Peace: 06th April
- Haryana government will provide Rs. 21,000 to those families who have 3 girl child.
- DBI Bank has reduced interest rates, ranging from 50 to 75 basis points, on retail term deposits (RTD)
- Yogi Adityanath govt waives Rs 36,359-crore loan for UP farmers
- India’s ranks 7th in world’s largest tourism economy in terms of GD
- Raman Roy is new Nasscom chairman
- ADB lends $175 m loan to Power Grid Corporation
- India, UK to set up 240 mn pound fund for green energy
- he world’s biggest sugar consumer, will allow imports of 500,000 tonnes of duty-free raw sugar
- Virat Kohli has been crowned Wisden’s ‘king of the willow’ for 2016
- CM of Jharkhand is Raghubar Das
- Governor of Jharkhand is Draupadi Murmu
- Peter Thomson is the President of the United Nations General Assembly
- United Nations Office on Sport for Development and Peace (UNOSDP) launches the digital campaign #WePlayTogether
- National Waterways (NW-1) runs from Haldia (Sagar) to Allahabad across the Ganges, Bhagirathi and Hooghly river systems.
Check Here: Samanya Gyan Darpan EMagzine
Questions and answers of Current Affairs April 2017:
1. On April 6, 2017, Prime Minister Narendra Modi laid the foundation stone of a multi-modal terminal on river Ganga in which district of Jharkhand?
Answer: A. Sahibganj
2. In April 2017, Union Cabinet approved MoU with Bangladesh for cooperation in which area?
A. Passenger cruise services on the coastal and protocol routes
B. Audio Visual Co-productions
C. Mass Media
D. All of the above
Answer: D. All of the above
3. Who will be the chairman of National Board of Electric Mobility (NBEM), which was constituted by Government of India on April 3, 2017?
A. Girish Shankar
B. Arvind Subramanian
C. Ashok Lavasa
D. Hasmukh Adhia
Answer: A. Girish Shankar
Read Out: Latest Current Affairs
4. Jhargram’ has been declared as 22nd district of which Indian State?
A. Andhra Pradesh
C. West Bengal
D. Madhya Pradesh
Answer: C. West Bengal
5. International Day of Sport for Development and Peace’ is celebrated on which date every year?
A. 5th April
B. 4th April
C. 3rd April
D. 6th April
Answer: D. 6th April
6. The Indian football team has ranked at _____ position from 132nd in the latest FIFA rankings which was released on April 6, 2017
Answer: C. 101st
7. Who among the following has been appointed as the new Chairman of National Association of Software and Services Companies (NASSCOM)for the year 2017-18?
A. Raman Roy
B. Akshay Rathi
C. Vikas Sadhu
D. Shankar Joshi
Answer: A.Raman Roy
8. Who among the following took charge as new Executive Director of RBI?
A. Avani Parikh
B. Shikha Patni
C. Malvika Sinha
D. Prabha Menon
Answer: C.Malvika Sinha
START: Free Online Test Series
9. A new tree-living crab species named Kani maranjandu has been found by Scientists in:
B. Andaman & Nicobar Islands
10. Which veteran Bollywood actress has won NTR National Film Award 2013?
A. Sharmila Tagore
C. Hema Malini
D. Jaya Prada
Answer: C. Hema Malini
Check Here: Latest Pratiyogita Darpan
Hope!!! You are satisfied with above mentioned information related to Current Affairs April 2017. Keep visiting web portal www.recruitmentinboxx.com you can bookmark this page by using Control+D.
You May Also Like To Visit This Section:
|Political Current Affairs||Railway Current Affairs|
|IBPS Current Affairs||Defence Current Affairs|
|Pratiyogita Darpan April||Employment News- Latest Updates|