Current Affairs December
Want to clear coming competitive exams, must know this recent updated information regarding Current Affairs December 2016! As we all know that current affairs and updated news is the most important for every type of competitive examination, so participants who are preparing for any of the competitive examinations may go through are required to read this page to collect latest highlights for better preparation which will definitely helps you in your examination.
Applicants may check Current Affairs Ques/ Ans. for Quiz by going through this page. We will also add latest updated information on current events for our visitors shortly that is related to Current Affairs December 2017 so interested aspirants have to stay tuned with us.
Contenders who are going to appear for various competitive examinations first have to read below given highlights, news, questions and answers carefully to prepare better than others and to grab the competition. Participants may attain all essential material which is required while attending various competitive recruitment examinations through this page which is well framed by the team of www.recruitmentinboxx.com.
Check Out: Latest Current Affairs for All Exams
Highlights for Current Affairs December:
- India, US signed $750-million deal for 145 artillery guns
- The theme of the 2016 World AIDS Day is – Hands up for #HIVprevention
- Ghazipur garbage to be used for – Highway construction
- The Union Cabinet recently approved the rehabilitation package of Rs 2000 crore for displaced families from – Pakistan occupied Jammu & Kashmir
- Head of the Committee of Chief Ministers on demonetisation that was constituted recently- N Chandrababu Naidu
- Yoga now on UNESCO’s list of Intangible Cultural Heritage of Humanity
- Bank that tied up with Bajaj Finance to launch a series of co-branded credit cards for Indian customers- RBL Bank
- Colombia’s Congress approves revised deal with FARC
- The UNESCO recently added rumba dance to its coveted list of Intangible Cultural Heritage. The dance belongs to – Cuba
- The winner of the 2016 World Chess Championship is – Magnus Carlsen
- The country that hosted the 50th anniversary of the United Nations Commission on International Trade Law (UNCITRAL) is – India
- Indian Film that was invited by the United Nations for a special screening at its headquarters in New York, USA- Pink
- Overseas investment from India contracted considerably by 36% in this period, which may reflect FDI diversion as Indian investors start to invest more at home than overseas.
- Himachal Pradesh Raj Bhawan adopts cashless system after PM’s appeal
- RBI limits cash withdrawal from Pradhan Mantri Jan Dhan Yojana accounts
- Astronaut vision may be impaired by spinal fluid changes: Study
- Smart cane for blind can remotely sense obstacles: Scientists
- Parliament of Thailand invites Crown Prince Maha Vajiralongkorn to become king
- Union Cabinet approves Phase III of Mumbai Urban Transport Project
START: Free Online Test Series
Current Affairs December
Que.1 Mission Bhagiratha is a water supply project of –
- Uttar Pradesh
- Andhra Pradesh
Ques.2 Which of the following party is not a recognized national political party?
- Samajwadi Party
Ques.3 Fidel Castro died at the age of 90, was the former president of-
Check Here: Latest Pratiyogita Darpan
Ques.4 Which state became the first state to ratify GST Bill?
- Madhya Pradesh
Que.5 For how many years, Central government will compensate the loss of State governments due to GST?
- 2 years
- 3 years
- 4 years
- 5 years
Ques.6 The official name of GST Bill is –
- The Constitution (121st Amendment) Bill 2014
- The Constitution (122nd Amendment) Bill 2015
- The Constitution (122nd Amendment) Bill 2014
- The Constitution (122nd Amendment) Bill 2016
Visit Here To Get: Samanya Gyan Darpan EMagzine
Ques.7 Which state/UT High Court recently set aside the Central Government’s decision to ban 344 Fixed Dose Combination (FDC) medicines?
Ques. 8 Magnus Carlsen wins the World Chess Championship for the third consecutive time, beating Sergei Karyakin. Magnus belongs to which country?
Ques. 9 Indian Space Research Organization (ISRO) will launch 83 satellites, in one go in January 2017. Out of it, how many satellites are Non-Indian satellites?
- Seventy Nine
Ques. 10 Worlds AIDS Day observed on December 1 every year is dedicated to raising awareness of the pandemic. When was it first observed?
Ques. 11 MM Kutty was appointed as the Chief Secretary of Delhi recently. Whom did he replace?
- Sanjay Kumar Srivastava
- Alok Tandon
- KK Sharma
- Amandeep Garg
Also Check: Political Current Affairs
Ques. 12 Which state government approved a policy to transfer the cash component of the government schemes into the beneficiaries’ bank account?
Ques. 13 Urjit Patel has been appointed the new Governor of RBI. He is ———— Govornor of RBI.
Ques. 14 Who is the chairman of GST Council?
- Deputy Chairman of NITI Aayog
- Prime Minister
- Finance Minister
- Finance Secretary
Ques. 15 The proposed date of implementing GST is –
- December 1, 2016
- January 1, 2017
- April 1, 2017
- May 1, 2017
Candidates may obtain detailed up comings on Current Affairs December 2016, through this web page, so stay in touch with this web portal i.e. www.recruitmentinboxx.com. Interested participants may bookmark this web portal to gather Latest Current Affairs, on Current Affairs December 2017 by simply pressing Ctrl + D.
You May Also Like To Visit This Section:
|Current Affairs November||Pratiyogita Darpan December|
|Employment News- New Updates||Railway Current Affairs|
|Defence Current Affairs||IBPS Current Affairs|