Current Affairs July
As per latest research it is find out regular dose of current affairs has versatile benefits. So, get equipped with Current Affairs July from here. It guides us in connecting with a wide range of topics connected to all areas of curriculum. We are listing all topics whether related to Business, sports, education, employment, national or international level. Academic knowledge is not enough to score good marks in competitive exams. So, all you need is to stay updated with Monthly news, Current Affairs Online Quiz, Current Affairs Questions and Answers, Current Affairs General Knowledge Questions and Answers. Acquire glimpse of Current Affairs July 2017 from below of this page.
This Page Includes:
|Monthly Current Affairs||National and International Quiz|
|Quiz Questions And Answers||Economy Current Events|
|Sports News||Science & Technology Events|
Links to download Quiz Questions
We reside in a world where in every single second, some event is happening around us. With the help of GK questions and answers, latest news, you can boost up you confidence level. Aspirants preparing for competitive exams such as IAS, Banks, and TET can take help from these events. It’s the time to go through Current Affairs July 2017 well listed on below of this page by dedicated team members of recruitmentinboxx.com
Current Affairs July
Latest Current Affairs
Current Affairs Updates:
Sam Pitroda quit as Technical Advisor to Odisha Government:
Pitroda’s acquiescence was demanded by opposition party BJP.
World Oceans Day 2017 observed globally:
UN General Assembly (UNGA) designated 8 June as the World Oceans Day.
Indian-American among 12 new astronauts chosen by NASA:
NASA has chosen 12 new astronauts, including an Indian-American, from a record number of over 18000 applicants.
India might turn out to be an educationally unsuccessful nation: Ganesh Devy:
Current Affairs July: Ganesh Devy who is one of the renowned authors of the book, The Crisis Within, says that the ability to ask meaningful questions is not at the centre of educational processes here.
Health Secretary swear in ‘Vatsalya – Maatri Amrit Kosh’, a National Human Milk Bank and Lactation Counselling Centre:
Current Affairs July: Health Secretary recognized decline in maternal and child mortality in India is more rapidly as compare to global average rate of decline.
RBI discharged second Bi-monthly Monetary Policy Statement 2017-18:
Current Affairs July: RBI has cut the Statutory Liquidity Ratio (SLR) by 50 basis points to 20 per cent as per the latest news.
India One of apex 5 Consumer Markets in Asia, says BMI report:
Current Affairs July:As per latest news, BMI research, China, Sri Lanka, Vietnam, India and Indonesia represent five favourite consumer markets in Asia, offering retailers the strongest consumer spending growth.
North Korea established multiple ground-to-ship missiles:
As per reports,North Korea has fired multiple cruise missiles into the waters between Korea and Japan.
Nepal’s first woman Chief Justice Sushila Karki passes away:
Current Affairs July: Justice Karki was succeeded by Justice Gopal Parajuli, who is now the senior most judge of the Supreme Court.
India’s Presidential Election 2017 to be organized on 17 July:
Current Affairs July: President of India is elected by an Electoral College comprising elected members of Lok Sabha, Rajya Sabha and state legislative assemblies as per arrived information.
Union Cabinet endorsed Agreement between India and Somalia on transfer of sentenced persons
Current Affairs July :It will aid the Indian prisoners imprisoned in Somalia or vice-versa to rejoin their respective nations under it.
Also Check: Current Affair June
Latest Current Affairs News
Monthly Current Affairs Latest News:
National Current Affairs:
- India’s Presidential Election 2017 to be held on 17 July.
- President of India is elected by an Electoral College comprising elected members of Lok Sabha.
- Health Secretary said that the decline in maternal and child mortality in India.
- Union Cabinet approves Agreement between India and Somalia.
- Health Secretary commenced ‘Vatsalya – Maatri Amrit Kosh’, a National Human Milk Bank and Lactation Counselling Centre.
International Current Affairs:
- World’s fastest elevator to be installed in skyscraper
- As per latest reports, Nepal, China sign MoU for construction of Budhigandaki Hydropower Project
- India to provide $318 million line of credit to Sri Lanka for development of its railway sector
Visit Here To Get: Samanya Gyan Darpan EMagzine
Economy Current Affairs:
- New species of flying squirrel named Glaucomys Oregonensis exposed
- RBI releases second Bi-monthly Monetary Policy Statement 2017-18
- India to provide $318 million line of credit to Sri Lanka
- World Environment Day observed with theme ‘Connecting People to Nature’
- Kerala Government implements ‘green protocol’ for weddings
- Ministries to decide on FDI proposals within 60 days: Finance Ministry
- J P Nadda conferred WHO Director-General’s special recognition award
Sports Current Affairs:
- Sai Praneeth settle 2017 Thailand Open Grand Prix Gold
- Real Madrid turn out to be premier team to win back-to-back Champions League titles
- Ganeshan Neelakanta Iyer becomes first Indian to be inducted in ITTF URC
Science & Technology Current Affairs:
- ISRO established India’s heaviest satellite
- LIGO makes third gravitational wave detection
- Astronomers find out a giant planet hotter than most stars
START: Free Online Test Series
Current Affairs Questions and Answers
Current Affairs Quiz Questions And Answers:
Q.1: Who is the Astronaut is selected by the National Aeronautics and Space Administration (NASA) ?
- Lt Col Raja Grinder Chari
- Kalpana Chawla
- Ravish Malhotra
- Rakesh Sharma
Ans: Lt Col Raja Grinder Chari
Q.2: Which summit will be inaugurated by the Prime Minister Shri Narendra Modi ?
- G7 Summit
- SAARC summit
- Shanghai Cooperation Organisation (SCO)
- Economic Cooperation Organization (ECO) Summit
Ans: Shanghai Cooperation Organisation (SCO)
Q.3: Which railway services planned to develop 21 new stations ?
- Chennai Metro Rail Systems
- Konkan Metro Rail Systems
- Kerala Metro Rail Systems
- Mumbai Metro Rail Systems
Ans: Konkan Metro Rail Systems
Also Check Month Wise: Latest Current Affairs
Q.4: Which Scheme Inaugurated at Lady Hardinge Medical College in New Delhi ?
- The Mamata kit’
- Human Milk Bank
- Rashtriya Swasthiya Bima Yojana
- Amma Arogya Scheme
Ans: Human Milk Bank
Q.5: Which year United Nations warns of Clean Water Shortages will occur ?
Q.6: With, Which country the India signed a Memorandum Of Understanding (MoU) for export credit of USD 9 billion?
Q.7: How many Memorandum Of Understanding (MoU) is signed between the India and Korea?
Q.8: When the World Ocean Day is celebrated across the world ?
- June 8
- July 3
- April 5
- May 9
Ans: June 8
Hit Here: Get Complete Info of Pratiyogita Darpan
Q.9: Which Election is to commence on July 17?
- Kerala State Elections
- Presidential Elections
- Punjab State Elections
- Central Government Elections
Ans: Presidential Elections
Q.10: Which payment bank directors are appointed by the Committee of the Cabinet recently?
- State Bank of India
- Reserve Bank of India
- India Post Payments Bank (IPPB)
- South Indian Bank
Ans: India Post Payments Bank (IPPB)
Q.11: Who signed Memorandum of Understanding (MOU) with European Union and Iran ?
- Canara Bank
- Foreign Investors Federation
- Securities and Exchange Board of India (SEBI)
- State Bank of India (SBI)
Ans: Securities and Exchange Board of India (SEBI)
Q.12: How many countries are favorite destination for Foreign Direct Investment (FDI) ?
Must Check This Link for Weekly Job Updates: Employment News- Latest Updates
Q.13: Which day is celebrated across the world on June 8 ?
- World Health Day
- World Heart Day
- World Ocean Day
- World Natures Day
Ans: World Ocean Day
Q.14: Which union Minister launched the skill for Life, Save a Life initiative to promote skill development in the health sector?
- Shri J P Nadda
- Shri Rajnath Singh
- Shri Arun Jaitley
- Shri Kannan Singh
Ans: Shri J P Nadda
Q.15: Which ministry helped the Union Government skills 1.17 crore people ?
- Ministry of Home Finance
- Ministry of Telecommunication
- Ministry of Skill Development and Entrepreneurship
- Ministry of Rural Development
Ans: Ministry of Skill Development and Entrepreneurship
Q.16: Which organisation warned about the issue of Clean Water Shortages by 2050 ?
- United Nations Organisation
- National Green Tribunal
- National Institute of Technology
- International Environmental Change Institute
Ans: United Nations Organisation
Join Us & Get Free Subscription: Enter Mail ID Here
Q.17: Which country is among top five consumer markets in Asia ?
Q.18: National Aquarium in Baltimore decided to create an Ocean side first sanctuary for Bottle Nose dolphins in which continent?
- North America
Ans: North America
Q.19: Which country scientists have grown a living bone in the lab to repair large defects in the head and face of patient?
- United States
Ans: United States
Read Out: Tricks to Manage Study And Job Together
Q.20: Who has been awarded with Vivian Fonseca Scholar Award at the ADA’s 76th scientific sessions in New Orleans, Louisiana?
- Shashank S Shah
- Shanmuk S Shah
- Chaturvedi S Shah
- Mahayana S Shah
Ans: Shashank S Shah
By going through above information about Current Affairs July 2017, you can boost up your knowledge as well as skills. Apart of this, you can prepare well for competitive examination. Keep visiting our web portal to know more updates about Current Affairs July.
You May Also Like To Visit This Section
|Latest Private Jobs||More Government Jobs|
|Top 100 Career Options||Student Success Strategies|
|Entrance Exams In India||Golden Rules of Career Success|
|Latest Walkins||Strategies of Personality Development|