Chenab Valley Power Projects Private Limited has liberated recent employment notification entitled as CVPP Recruitment. As per the advertisement, organization is willing to assign job oriented and self-motivated contenders for filling up the 91 vacant positions of Trainee Engineer, Trainee Officer and Junior Engineer. Candidates who are looking for the latest Government Job openings, they may apply against CVPP Recruitment.
Contender who are satisfying all the requirements and want to apex their career in this well reputed government organization, they can easily grasp this golden chance by forwarding their filled application forms through online mode on or before the last date that is “15-12-2017”. All the related details regarding CVPP Recruitment 2018, are given below on this page which is well prepared by the team of www.recruitmentinboxx.com
Last Date Extended: Get Official Notification
|Name of the Positions||No. of Vacancies|
|Trainee Engineer (Civil) / E-1||17|
|Trainee Engineer (Electrical) / E-1||12|
|Trainee Engineer (Mechanical)/ E-1||11|
|Trainee Engineer (IT)/ E-1||04|
|Trainee Engineer (E&C)/ E-1||03|
|Trainee Officer (HR)/ E-1||03|
|Trainee Officer (Finance)/ E-1||05|
|Trainee Officer (Geology)/ E-1||02|
|Trainee Officer (Geology)/ E-1||01|
|Junior Engineer (Civil)/S1||16|
|Junior Engineer (Electrical)/ S1||09|
|Junior Engineer (Mechanical)/S1||08|
Qualification Requires for CVPP Trainee Engineer Recruitment 2017:
Job seekers who are applying for CVPP Trainee Officer Recruitment 2017 and CVPP Junior Engineer Recruitment 2017 and others, they should have possessed BE / B. Tech / B. Sc. / MCA / B.Sc. / Diploma in concerned discipline from recognized university or institution.
Avail Now: Latest Jobs by Qualification
Contenders who are going to apply for CVPP Jobs must be minimum 18 years and maximum 30 years as on 01/11/2017.
Age Relaxation for Chenab Valley Power Projects Private Limited Recruitment 2017:
|Scheduled Caste/Scheduled Tribe||5 years|
|Other Backward Class (Non Creamy Layer)||3 years|
|Persons with Disability (PWD)||10 years|
|Ex Serviceman||As per Government of India Norms & Directives|
|Persons ordinarily domiciled in the State of Jammu and Kashmir during the period 1.1.1980 to 31.12.1989)*||5 years|
Job seekers who will be selected for the Chenab Valley Power Projects Private Limited Jobs will receive inclusive amount of salary of Rs. 16400-3%-40500 /- per month.
- Contenders who are applying for Chenab Valley Power Projects Private Limited Vacancy, they have to pay Rs. 500/- as application charges through online mode.
- SC/ ST/ PWD/ Female candidates are exempted for payment of application fee.
Mode of Hiring:
Selection of the Job seekers for CVPP Vacancy will be done on the basis of their performance in written test and Interview which will be conducted by the selection team of Chenab Valley Power Projects Private Limited.
Quick Links For Test/ Interview:
Procedure to fill Chenab Valley Power Projects Private Limited Application Form:
- First of all, Contenders are required to visit to the official website that is “cvppindia.com”.
- Then press on the “Recruitment for Various Posts in CVPP (CVPP/HR/Rectt/2017/01)” link available in “News & Events” section in the middle of the homepage.
- Now press on the “Hit Here To View Attachment” link and read the advertisement carefully.
- After that, you have to go back to the previous page and hit on the “HIT HERE TO APPLY ONLINE” link.
- Now fill an online application form in correct manner with complete details.
- After that, upload the documents and certificates along with the application form.
- At last, submit the application form and also take a print out of it for future usage.
Last Date to submit the application form: 15-12-2017
Check all the upcoming details about CVPP Recruitment 2017-2018 directly in your mail box. Candidates can also bookmark this page (www.recruitmentinboxx.com) by using Control + D.
You May Also Like To Check This Section
|All Govt. Jobs By State||Sarkari Naukri- Latest Jobs|
|How to Find a Job Online||Upcoming Jobs By Organization|
|Latest Jobs For Freshers||Get Free Job Alerts On Mail|
|Employment News- New Updates||More Government Jobs|