DAAD Scholarship is providing to those candidates who have dream to complete their Masters/Ph.D Courses in German institutions of Higher education. DAAD scholarship gives best opportunities to the students to carry out research and continue their education in Germany young foreign academics and scientists. Students who are interested to grasp this chance and want to study in Germany, they may apply for DAAD Scholarship 2017 by going through its official “@daaddelhi.org” before the last date that is “28-07-2017”.
This page includes:
|Name of the DAAD Scholarships||Study Subjects|
|Eligibility Criteria||Scholarship Award|
|List of Countries and Subjects||Important information|
|Mode of Selection||Application Fee|
|Procedure to fill DAAD Scholarship Application Form||Documents Requirement|
|Postal Address||Important Date|
For applying, candidates need to send their application forms at the mentioned postal address with the help of the customized procedure or by going through the direct link available below. Applicants can get more details about DAAD Scholarship 2017–2018 from this page, which is well furnished by the dedicated unit of www.recruitmentinboxx.com.
Name of the DAAD Scholarships:
- Working Internships in Science and Engineering (WISE)
- Educating Professionals for Sustainable Development (EPOS)
- Masters’ Scholarships in Public Policy & Good Governance (PPGG)
- IIT Master Sandwich Scholarships
- Semester Scholarships for Students of Indian Institutes of Management (IIM)
- Research Stays for University Academics and Scientists
Study Subjects for DAAD Scholarship 2017:
Students who want to pursue a postgraduate degree at a state or state-recognized German university, and in exceptional cases to take a doctoral degree, and to obtain a university qualification (Master’s/ PhD) in Germany, they can take the advantage of DAAD Scholarship.
DAAD Scholarship Eligibility Criteria:
- Entrants who want to apply for DAAD 2017 should pursuing their graduation and must have the 10+2 standards in the particular subjects from the recognized board of Education.
- Candidates must have Graduation degree with at least 2 years of relevant work experience
- Candidates who want to take taking in the post graduate or doctoral programs, they should have the graduation or posts graduation degree in the suitable field.
Get Best Answer: How Do I Get College Scholarship
- For Graduates: 750 euros
- For Doctoral Candidates: 1,000 euros
In this DAAD Scholarship Programme, the candidates will get the amount as stated above and also get amount towards health, accident and personal liability insurance cover as well as Travel allowance.
List of Countries and Subjects:
|Europe||Albania, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Croatia, Macedonia, Moldova, Rep., Montenegro, Serbia, Turkey, Ukraine and Belarus;|
|North Africa||Egypt, Algeria, Libya, Morocco and Tunisia.|
|Sub-Saharan Africa||Angola, Equatorial Guinea, Ethiopia, Benin, Botswana, Burkina Faso, Burundi, Ivory Coast (Côte D’Ivoire), Djibouti, Eritrea, Gabon, The Gambia, Ghana, Guinea, Guinea-Bissau, Cameroon, Cape Verde, Kenya, Comoros, Congo, Congo, Dem. Rep., Lesotho, Liberia, Madagascar, Malawi, Mali, Mauritania, Mauritius, Mayotte, Mozambique, Namibia, Niger, Nigeria, Rwanda, Zambia, Sâo Tomé and Principe, Senegal, Seychelles, Sierra Leone, Zimbabwe, Somalia, St. Helena, Sudan, South Africa, Southern Sudan (new), Swaziland, Tanzania, Togo, Chad, Uganda and Central African Republic;|
|North and Central America||Anguilla, Antigua and Barbuda, Barbados, Belize, Costa Rica, Dominica, Dominican Republic, El Salvador, Grenada, Guatemala, Haiti, Honduras, Jamaica, Cuba, Mexico, Montserrat, Nicaragua, Panama, St. Kitts and Nevis, St. Lucia, St. Vincent and the Grenadines Trinidad and Tobago;|
|South America||Argentina, Bolivia, Brazil, Chile, Ecuador, Guyana, Columbia, Paraguay, Peru, Suriname, Uruguay and Venezuela;|
|Near and Middle East||Iraq, Iran, Yemen, Jordan, Lebanon, Oman, Palestinian territories and Syria;|
|South and Central Asia||Afghanistan, Armenia, Azerbaijan, Bangladesh, Bhutan, Georgia, India, Kazakhstan, Kyrgyzstan, the Maldives, Myanmar, Nepal, Pakistan, Sri Lanka, Tadzhikistan, Turkmenistan and Uzbekistan;|
|East Asia||China, Indonesia, Cambodia, Korea, Laos, Malaysia, Mongolia, Philippines, Thailand, East Timor and Vietnam.|
|OCEANIA||Cooki Oslands, Fiji, Kiribati, Marshall Islands, Micronesia, Nauru, Niue, Palau, Papua New Guinea, Solomon Islands, Samoa, Tokelau, Tonga, Tuvalu, Vanuatu and Wallis and Futuna|
- To be taken at (country): South Africa
- Eligible Fields of Study: The natural sciences, mathematics, ICT, engineering, agricultural sciences, applied social sciences and humanities.
- Type: Masters & Doctoral degrees.
- Number of Awardees: Up to 120
- Value of Scholarship: Scholarship values are as follows:
- Master’s degree: ZAR 80 000.00 p.a.
- PhD degree: ZAR 110 000.00 p.a.
Get Best Answer: How Do I Get College Scholarship
Mode of Selection:
Candidates will be selected on the basis of the screening of the application form followed by the further process.
You have to pay the similar amount of application fee as per the course through which they are applying against DAAD Germany Scholarship through the proper channel.
Read Also: How To Apply For Education Loan
- For this, you are required to complete your last academic degree (usually a Bachelor’s degree) and also have minimum two years of relevant professional experience.
- Requirement of English Language is totally depends upon the selected study programme.
- It is necessary for all the applying candidates to meet the language proficiency requirements of the host institution.
Procedure to fill DAAD Scholarship Application Form:
- Those students who are willing to apply against DAAD Scholarship Scheme, they have to submit their application form at the regional office of the India.
- First of all, go to the official web portal that is “www.daaddelhi.org”.
- Now press on the appropriate link.
- After that, download the application format.
- When you will download form then fill the application form with every detail in correct manner.
- After filling the form, need to attach affix necessary documents, certificates like qualification certificate, caste certificate, birth certificate, experience certificate and a passport size photograph.
- At last, put in an envelope which should be super scribed “Application for the Post of__________” And send it to the postal address which is mentioned below in this page.
- DAAD application form
- Hand-signed letter of motivation (with reference to current occupation)
- Research exposé (if required by university)
- Academic letter/s of recommendation from your university; the letter must have a signature and office stamp and must be of recent date (not in a sealed envelope)
- Proof of language abilities
- English – IELTS or TOEFL (Note: Institutional TOEFL will not be accepted)
- German – necessary for the courses taught in German; for the courses taught
- English, if available
- Copies of awarded academic degrees
- Copies of academic transcripts
- A copy of School Leaving Certificate
- Professional letter/s of recommendation from your employer; the letter must have a signature and office stamp and must be of recent date (not in a sealed envelope)
- Confirmation of employment from the employer in your home country and if possible, a guarantee of re-employment upon your return home
- Hand-signed CV (please use the europass specimen form at http://europass.cedefop.europa.eu/)
Check Here: Documents Required For Education Loan
R.K. Khanna Stadium,
1 Africa Avenue, New Delhi-110 029
Find More: Delhi Jobs
Last date to apply: 28-07-2017
Get more details in regards to DAAD Scholarship 2017 – 2018 by accessing this Official Link. Keen visitors are advised to stay connected with www.recruitmentinboxx.com and avail all the recent updates.
You May Also Like To Visit This Section
|Best Colleges in India||Career After 12th In India|
|Latest Current Affairs||Scholarship in India|
|Manner To Pay Fee through Bank Challan||Best Jobs In India|
|Strategies of Personality Development||Golden Rules of Career Success|