There are many students who are not able to complete their higher studies due to poverty. The DAAD scholarship India can be beneficial for those candidates, so they must get all the related details from here.
Deutscher Akademischer Austausch Dienst scholarship will be provided to complete the master and PHD courses. Aspirants, who are willing to get benefit of DAAD scholarship 2018, are needed to fill the application form before the last date.
Do You Know The Date Of Submitting The Application Form?
Candidates can fill the DAAD application form through online mode before the closing dates mentioned in below section of this page. This is a great opportunity to complete their study in the Germany.
To check the eligible criteria of the DAAD scholarship India 2018, candidates should scroll down this page which is created by team member of www.recruitmentinboxx.com
Name of the DAAD Scholarships:
- Working Internships in Science and Engineering (WISE)
- Educating Professionals for Sustainable Development (EPOS)
- Masters’ Scholarships in Public Policy & Good Governance (PPGG)
- IIT Master Sandwich Scholarships
- Semester Scholarships for Students of Indian Institutes of Management (IIM)
- Research Stays for University Academics and Scientists
Study Subjects for DAAD Scholarship 2018:
Students who want to pursue a postgraduate degree at a state or state-recognized German university, and in exceptional cases to take a doctoral degree, and to obtain a university qualification (Master’s/ PhD) in Germany, they can take the advantage of DAAD Scholarship.
DAAD Scholarship Eligibility Criteria:
- Entrants who want to apply for DAAD 2018 should pursuing their graduation and must have the 10+2 standards in the particular subjects from the recognized board of Education.
- Candidates must have Graduation degree with at least 2 years of relevant work experience
- Candidates who want to take taking in the post graduate or doctoral programs, they should have the graduation or posts graduation degree in the suitable field.
Get Best Answer: How Do I Get College Scholarship
In this DAAD Scholarship Programme, the aspirants will get the amount as stated below and also get amount towards health, accident and personal liability insurance cover as well as Travel allowance. Please have a look..!!
- Those candidates who want to complete their graduation will get 750 euros.
- If you are the one who are willing to do Doctoral course then you will receive 1,000 euros
List of Countries and Subjects:
|Europe||Albania, Bosnia and Herzegovina,|
Croatia, Macedonia, Moldova, Rep.,
Montenegro, Serbia, Turkey, Ukraine and Belarus;
|North Africa||Egypt, Algeria, Libya, Morocco and Tunisia.|
|Sub-Saharan Africa||Angola, Equatorial Guinea, Ethiopia, Benin,|
Botswana, Burkina Faso, Burundi, Ivory Coast
(Côte D’Ivoire), Djibouti, Eritrea, Gabon,
The Gambia, Ghana, Guinea, Guinea-Bissau,
Cameroon, Cape Verde, Kenya, Comoros, Congo,
Congo, Dem. Rep., Lesotho, Liberia, Madagascar,
Malawi, Mali, Mauritania, Mauritius, Mayotte, Mozambique,
Namibia, Niger, Nigeria, Rwanda, Zambia, Sâo Tomé
and Principe, Senegal, Seychelles, Sierra Leone,
Zimbabwe, Somalia, St. Helena, Sudan, South Africa,
Southern Sudan (new), Swaziland, Tanzania, Togo,
Chad, Uganda and Central African Republic;
|North and Central America||Anguilla, Antigua and Barbuda, Barbados, Belize,|
Costa Rica, Dominica, Dominican Republic, El Salvador,
Grenada, Guatemala, Haiti, Honduras, Jamaica, Cuba,
Mexico, Montserrat, Nicaragua, Panama, St. Kitts and Nevis,
St. Lucia, St. Vincent and the Grenadines Trinidad and Tobago;
|South America||Argentina, Bolivia, Brazil, Chile, Ecuador, Guyana,|
Columbia, Paraguay, Peru, Suriname, Uruguay and
|Near and Middle East||Iraq, Iran, Yemen, Jordan, Lebanon, Oman, Palestinian|
territories and Syria;
|South and Central Asia||Afghanistan, Armenia, Azerbaijan, Bangladesh, Bhutan,|
Georgia, India, Kazakhstan, Kyrgyzstan, the Maldives,
Myanmar, Nepal, Pakistan, Sri Lanka, Tadzhikistan,
Turkmenistan and Uzbekistan;
|East Asia||China, Indonesia, Cambodia, Korea, Laos, Malaysia,|
Mongolia, Philippines, Thailand, East Timor and Vietnam.
|OCEANIA||Cooki Oslands, Fiji, Kiribati, Marshall Islands,|
Micronesia, Nauru, Niue, Palau, Papua New Guinea,
Solomon Islands, Samoa, Tokelau, Tonga, Tuvalu,
Vanuatu and Wallis and Futuna
- To be taken at (country): South Africa
- Eligible Fields of Study: The natural sciences, mathematics, ICT, engineering, agricultural sciences, applied social sciences and humanities.
- Type: Masters & Doctoral degrees.
- Number of Awardees: Up to 120
- Value of Scholarship: Scholarship values are as follows:
- Master’s degree: ZAR 80 000.00 p.a.
- PhD degree: ZAR 110 000.00 p.a.
Get Best Answer: How Do I Get College Scholarship
Mode of Selection:
Candidates will be selected on the basis of the screening of the application form followed by the further process.
You have to pay the similar amount of application fee as per the course through which they are applying against DAAD Germany Scholarship through the proper channel.
Read Also: How To Apply For Education Loan
- For this, you are required to complete your last academic degree (usually a Bachelor’s degree) and also have minimum two years of relevant professional experience.
- Requirement of English Language is totally depends upon the selected study programme.
- It is necessary for all the applying candidates to meet the language proficiency requirements of the host institution.
- DAAD application form
- Hand-signed letter of motivation (with reference to current occupation)
- Research exposé (if required by university)
- Academic letter/s of recommendation from your university; the letter must have a signature and office stamp and must be of recent date (not in a sealed envelope)
- Proof of language abilities
- English – IELTS or TOEFL (Note: Institutional TOEFL will not be accepted)
- German – necessary for the courses taught in German; for the courses taught
- English, if available
- Copies of awarded academic degrees
- Copies of academic transcripts
- A copy of School Leaving Certificate
- Professional letter/s of recommendation from your employer; the letter must have a signature and office stamp and must be of recent date (not in a sealed envelope)
- Confirmation of employment from the employer in your home country and if possible, a guarantee of re-employment upon your return home
- Hand-signed CV (please use the europass specimen form at http://europass.cedefop.europa.eu/)
Check Here: Documents Required For Education Loan
Procedure to fill DAAD Scholarship Application Form:
Those candidates who are willing to apply for DAAD Scholarship Scheme 2018, they have to submit their application form at the regional office of the India.
- First of all, you should go to the official web portal that is “www.daaddelhi.org”.
- After that you need to press the appropriate link related to DAAD Scholarship India 2018.
- Then PDF file will be open on your computer screen and you should read it.
- Now check the eligibility criteria and after that, download the application format.
- Then fill the application form with every detail in correct manner.
- After filling the form, need to attach affix necessary documents, certificates like qualification certificate, caste certificate, birth certificate, experience certificate and a passport size photograph.
- At last, put in an envelope which should be super scribed “Application for the Post of__________” And send it to the postal address which is mentioned below in this page.
R.K. Khanna Stadium,
1 Africa Avenue, New Delhi-110 029
Last Date To Apply: July 2018
Get more details in regards to DAAD Scholarship 2018 by accessing this Official Link. Keen visitors are advised to stay connected with www.recruitmentinboxx.com and avail all the recent updates.
You May Also Like To Visit This Section
|Best Colleges in India||Career After 12th In India|
|Latest Current Affairs||Scholarship in India|
|Manner To Pay Fee through Bank Challan||Best Jobs In India|
|Strategies of Personality Development||Golden Rules of Career Success|