DAVV CET Application Form
DAVV CET Online Registration will be started from Second Week of April 2019. Candidates who want to get admission in UG/ PG Courses can apply online by filling DAVV CET Application Form till Second Week of May 2019.
Candidates who wish to appear for the DAVV CET Exam 2019 must apply for the programme of their choice. Applicants must fulfill the eligibility criteria before filling the DAVV CET Registration Form 2019.
DAVV CET Exam Date 2019!!!
Devi Ahilya Vishwavidyalaya will conduct DAVV CET 2019 in the Fourth Week of May 2019. The examination will be held in two sessions as per the different subject groups. The university offers a total of 488 seats distributed among each of the courses.
More details about DAVV CET Application Form 2019 such as apply online, eligibility are given below provided by team www.recruitmentinboxx.com. Must have a look below for DAVV CET Notification!!!
DAVV CET Application Form
Process To Fill DAVV CET 2019 Application Form For June Exam:
It is compulsory to fill the Devi Ahilya Vishwa Vidyalaya CET Application form for those individuals who want to take admission in UG/ PG courses.
Step 1: Visit the Official Website
- First of all, students need to visit the official website of the organization i.e. www.davvcet.in to fill DAVV CET Online Form.
- Then check the menu bar and select DAVV CET admission tab.
- After that choose “Common Entrance Test (CET 2019)” link from drop down list
- Read all the instructions carefully from DAVV CET Notification 2019.
- Then select apply for CET 2019 and choose the course in which you are interested.
- Follow the instructions and hit the accept button which is available at the bottom of the home page for DAVV CET Registration.
Step-2: Filling the Form
- Fill Online DAVV CET Application form with correct details before DAVV CET Exam Date.
- Upload scanned copies of required documents, your passport size photograph and signature.
- Also, make the payment of DAVV CET Online Application Form fee through proper mode before the last date ends.
- Proof of Age – Original for verification + 1 Photocopy (Self Attested)
- Transfer Certificate – Original + 1 Photocopy (Self Attested)
- Migration Certificate – Original + 1 Photocopy (Self Attested)
- Photographs 3 Nos
- DAVV CET Admit Card
- CET Result downloaded from website
- Affidavits for Gap in studies (if applicable) – Original + 1 Photocopy (Self Attested)
- Income Certificate for SC/ST/OBC (excluding creamy layer) candidate – Original for verification
- Photocopy (Self Attested))
- Migrant / J.K. Resident Certificate – Original for verification + 1 Photocopy (Self Attested)
- Mark Sheet of Qualifying examination – Original for verification +1 Photocopy (Self Attested)
- Caste Certificate for SC/ST/OBC (excluding creamy layer) candidate – Original for verification +
- Photocopy (Self Attested)
- Domicile Certificate – Original for verification, if applicable + 1 Photocopy (Self Attested)
Must Read: Things To Remember Before Getting Admission
DAVV CET Application Fee:
Candidates must submit the application fee of Rs 1550/- online through the online payment modes such as Credit/Debit Card/ Net Banking. Candidates can also submit the application fee offline through the SBI Challan available.
Step-3: Final Submission
- Take a review of the filled DAVV CET Application Form.
- Hit submit button and take a hard copy of the same for further use.
DAVV Courses 2019:
DAVV Courses after 12th:
|Name of the Course||Course Period (Years)|
|MBA (Management Science)||5|
|M.Sc (Electronic Media)||5|
|MBA (Foreign Trade)||5|
|B.Com (Accounting and Tax Mgmt)||3|
|B.A. (Hons) – Mass Communication||3|
|B.A. LL.B (Hons)||5|
|MBA (Hospital Administration)||5|
DAVV Courses after Graduation:
|MBA (Marketing Management/ Financial Administration/Tourism/|
Advertising and Public Relations/ HR/ Business Economics/
Financial Services/ International Business/ Hospital Administration/
E-Commerce/ Media Management/ Foreign Trade, Disaster Management)M.Com (Bank Management)/ M.Com (Accounting & Financial Control)M.A (Mass Communication)/ Bachelor of Journalism
|M.Sc. (Industrial Microbiology, Life Science)|
M.Sc (Electronics & Communication, Electronics)
M.Sc. (Biochemistry) – 2 Years
LL.M (Business Law)
Know More About: What To Do After Graduation?
DAVV CET Eligibility Criteria
Education Required for DAVV CET 2019:
- For UG Courses: Students who want to apply for under graduation courses in Devi Ahilya Vishwa Vidyalaya should have done 12th from any recognized board. And also have some good academic records. Only eligible candidates are able to appear on DAVV CET Exam Date.
- For PG Courses: Those individuals who have done graduation from any recognized university can apply for post graduation courses against DAVV CET Admission Notification.
Get Best Answer:
Age Criteria to apply for DAVV Common Entrance Test 2019:
The upper age limit for under graduation courses is 23 years and for post graduation courses it is fixed to 25 years. Only eligible candidates satisfying the requirements are eligible to fill DAVV CET Application Form.
DAVV CET Admission Procedure:
The organization is going to conduct common entrance test in Fourth Week of May 2019. Those students who will be able to crack the DAVV CET 2019 Exam will go through DAVV CET Counselling. Aspirants must check DAVV CET Exam Date and other details before the 2-3 days of exam to avoid last minute issues.
Through this process, suitable seats will be allotted to them as according to their marks in the DAVV CET Entrance Exam. After that, students need to report at the allotted venue along with their essential documents.
Documents Required At Time Of DAVV CET 2019 Counselling:
- 10th class Original mark sheet for verification + 1 copy (Self Attested)
- 12th class Original mark sheet for verification + 1 copy (Self Attested)
- 3 Passport size photo
- DAVV CET 2019 Admit Card
- DAVV CET 2019 Result
- Caste Certificate.
- Aadhar Card Original for Verification + 1 copy (Self Attested)
- Birth Certificate Original for Verification + 1 copy (Self Attested)
- Migration Certificate Original for Verification + 1 copy (Self Attested)
Check Here: List Of Required Documents for Counselling
DAVV CET Exam Pattern 2019
DAVV CET Group-A Exam Pattern:
- Quantitative Ability, Data Interpretation, Logical Reasoning& General Intelligence, English Language & General Awareness are the main subjects.
- 15 questions from each subject will be asked in the exam (total 75 questions).
DAVV CET Group-B Exam Pattern:
Total 75 questions from Quantitative Ability, Data Interpretation, Logical Reasoning and General Intelligence, English Language Comprehension, General Awareness and Awareness of Socio-economic environment will be asked in the exam. Follow the proper pattern of DAVV CET 2019 on DAVV CET Exam Date to score qualifying marks.
Get Complete & Updated: DAVV CET Syllabus
DAVV CET Group-C Exam Pattern:
The question paper includes 75 questions (60 questions from physics, Chemistry, Mathematics / Biology and 15 questions from English subject). You are required to fill DAVV CET Application Form 2019 carefully and start the final revision of exam for DAVV CET June Exam 2019.
DAVV CET Group-D Exam Pattern:
- LLM shall include 75 questions on the basis of the covering subjects.
- Life Science / Industrial Microbiology shall include 75 questions which are based on the Biological Sciences.
- Electronics/ Electronics & Communication shall include 75 questions from Physics /Mathematics /Electronics subjects at Undergraduate level.
- Biochemistry shall include 75 questions which are based on the questions in B.Sc. in Biological Sciences
DAVV CET 2019 Exam Centres:
DAVV CET Important Dates:
|Events||DAVV CET 2019 Dates|
|Opening Date for DAVV CET Apply Online||Second Week of April 2019|
|DAVV CET Application Form Last Date||Second Week of May 2019|
|DAVV CET Admit Card 2019 Date||Third Week of May 2019|
|DAVV CET 2019 Exam Date||Fourth Week of May 2019|
If you find the above information about DAVV CET Application Form 2019 helpful then you can bookmark this page by pressing Ctrl.+D.
Stay tuned with the team of www.recruitmentinboxx.com or follows us on Google plus and Twitter for more updates on DAVV Common Entrance Test 2019.
You May Also Like To Visit This Section
|DAVV CET Admit Card||List Of Top Universities in India|
|Best Colleges in India||Entrance Exams In India|
|Scholarship in India||Best Jobs In India|
|How To Survive First Year Of College||Why College Attendance is Important|