DAVV CET Counselling
Have you qualified DAVV CET Exam? Now you need to appear for DAVV CET Counselling for admission into courses of your choice. Through DAVV CET Counselling 2017, candidates will be selected for suitable courses in academic session of 2017 – 2018. Before appearing for Counseling, candidates are required to submit DAVV CET Counselling Registration 2017 Form till last date. You can check DAVV CET Counselling Dates, Procedure of Registration and complete schedule by going through this page.
Devi Ahilya Vishwavidyalaya conducts this common entrance test every year for admission to various engineering, management and medical progrommes like B.Tech, M.Tech, BHMS, BAMS, MBA etc. You can get entire information of DAVV CET Counselling such as procedure of counseling, important dates, list of documents etc from this page, which is written for your benefit by the team of www.recruitmentinboxx.com. Those candidates who declared qualified in common entrance test will only be able to attend this scheme on specified date and time with Call Letter.
DAVV CET Counselling
Seat Allotment System:
- Candidates have to log in to check their DAVV CET Seat Allotment.
- Seats allocation system will be based on merit list, category for candidates as well as availability of seats.
- Must take print out of Allotment Letter.
- Appliers have to pay required counseling fee
- Applicants who are satisfied with their allotment seat must lock their allotment for confirmation of their admission.
Must Check: All India Counselling Schedule
DAVV CET Counselling Procedure:
- First of all, candidates are required to check their rank.
- Candidates must bring original and photocopy of all testimonials on scheduled date and time.
- Candidates, who fulfill all eligibility criteria, have to submit requisite fee for counseling process (if required) and must report on specified date.
- Candidates must bring counseling letter with them otherwise, you will not allow to attend counseling session. Call letter contains important information like list of documents required, name, venue, date and time, Date of Birth and Candidate’s Roll Number.
Get Best Answer: How To Survive First Year Of College
DAVV CET Counselling Documents:
Candidates have to produce all below mentioned documents, at the time of Counseling.
- 3 passport size Photographs
- Hall ticket of entrance test
- CET Result
- Original and self attested photocopy of Mark Sheet of Qualifying examination for verification
- Original and self attested photocopy of Proof of Age
- Transfer and Migration Certificate – Original + 1 Photocopy (Self Attested)
- Original and self attested photocopy of Caste Certificate for SC/ST/OBC (excluding creamy layer) candidates.
- Income Certificate for SC/ST/OBC (excluding creamy layer) candidates
- Original and self attested photocopy of J.K. Migrant / J.K. Resident Certificate
- Original and self attested photocopy of M.P. Domicile Certificate
- Affidavits for Gap in studies (if applicable), etc
Check Here: List Of Required Documents for Counselling
DAVV CET Counselling Schedule:
|Online Application will available||April, 2017|
|Last Date of Application||May, 2017|
|DAVV CET 2017 Exam Date||June, 2017|
|Date of First Counseling||June, 2017|
Note: Candidates, you can check other details regarding this notification, through Official Link.
Dear candidates, when Devi Ahilya Vishwavidyalaya issue any notice regarding DAVV CET Counselling 2017 we will update this page with all latest updates. So, you are advised to keep in touch with us through this page or you can also bookmark this page, using control+D. To obtain all latest information about Devi Ahilya Vishwavidyalaya Common Entrance Test, you can subscribe on our free email service. You can also follow on Facebook and Google plus.
You May Also Like To Visit This Section
|DAVV CET Syllabus||DAVV CET Application Form|
|Best Colleges in India||List Of Top Universities in India|
|Documents Required For Education Loan||Entrance Exams In India|
|Scholarship in India||How To Apply For Education Loan|