Dr. Bhimrao Ambedkar University Agra has released the DBRAU Counselling schedule on the official website. Those students, who have appeared in the entrance exam so as to take admission in UG-PG courses, must attend the counseling round on the scheduled dates.
The foundation of Dr Bhimrao Ambedkar University (originally known as Agra University) was laid on the 1st of July, 1927. There were only four faculties in the University viz. Arts, Sciences, Commerce, and Law.
Dr Bhim Rao Ambedkar University Counseling Schedule:
Agra University will allot seats to the students according to the ranks obtained in the entrance exams correspondingly. Students can go through the DBRAU Counselling Procedure to take admission in the desired college.
To attain more information regarding DBRAU Counselling 2018- 2019, you need to go through this page which is well created by the team of www.recruitmentinboxx.com
DBRAU Counselling Procedure 2018:
- First of all, Visit the official website of Dr Bhim Rao Ambedkar University i.e. www.dbrau.org.in
- Choose link regarding DBRAU seat allotment & Counselling. After that complete the registration process
- Unique User ID & Password will be generated & sent to the candidate’s registered email ID and mobile number.
- At next stage, candidates have to fill the choices of course and colleges as per your preference.
- Once the choice is locked and saved by you, no changes will be made. University will declare seat allotment result after few days of the choice locking.
- Candidates can also modify and lock the seats as well if they are not satisfied with the allotted seats
Get Here Rank Wise: List of Universities of Uttar Pradesh
Documents required at the time of DBRAU Counselling:
Students must produce the below mentioned documents, original as well as photocopies, at the time of counseling-
- Certificate and Mark-Sheet for all qualified exams
- 10th class Mark sheet for Date of Birth Verification
- DBRAU Score Card / National Level Entrance Examination
- Category/ Physically Challenged Certificate, if applying for reservation
- Kashmiri Migrants and domicile certificate issued by Competent Authority, if applied under Supernumerary Kashmiri Migrant Quota.
- Character Certificate from the Head of Institution last attended.
- Bonafide/Domicile Certificate issued by the concerned Sub-Divisional Magistrate/Executive Magistrate.
- Income Certificate issued by the Competent Authority, if applied under Tuition Fee Waiver Scheme
How to check DBRAU Counselling schedule?
To download the Dr Bhim Rao Ambedkar University Counseling schedule 2018, students have to follow the below mentioned steps-
- Visit the official website of Dr Bhim Rao Ambedkar University i.e. www.dbrau.org.in
- On the home page go to the “Admission 2018” section under portal tab
- A new page will be open in front of you with various links
- Here you need to hit on “Counselling Schedule” link. Search for the desired Agra University Counseling dates and hit on it.
- Read the Dr Bhim Rao Ambedkar University Counselling dates thoroughly. You can also download the PDF for your convenience.
- Well, for B.Sc.(Ag) and B.A. LL.B. Courses, couselling letter is available, you may download it by pressing the “Download Counselling Letter” link
- At last, prepare your documents that are mentioned above to appear in the Agra University counseling.
Check in Detail: List Of Required Documents for Counselling
Agra University Counselling Schedule 2018:
|Course Name||Counselling Date|
|B.Sc Ag||10-07-2018 to 12-07-2018|
|B.A LLB||09-07-2018 to 10-07-2018|
|M.Sc||23-07-2018 to 26-07-2018|
|LLB||26-07-2018 to 29-07-2018|
|B.P.Ed||27-07-2018 to 30-07-2018|
|M.Sc Ag||31-07-2018 If Needed|
|LLM||31-07-2018 If Needed|
Get Best Answer: How Do I Get College Scholarship
General Instruction for Agra University Counselling:
- Candidate must bring this counselling letter for appearing in the counselling, without counselling letter, no candidate will be allowed to appear in the counselling.
- It is obligatory for the students to be present at the time of counseling and should report to the Admission Selection Committee on calling. The available student will be given opportunity to choose seat accordingly.
- If the student does not himself available at the time of Counselling, or does not accept seat offered, then he/she lose his or her claim. That seat will be provided to the next student in the merit list.
- Candidate must reach the counselling centre 15 minutes before the time specified for the commencement of the counselling.
- Candidate is advised to have names of at least (03) three colleges where he/she like to take admission.
- Candidate will not be permitted to change the college once alloted. Hence be careful during selection of college.
You may go through the Official Link to register them for DBRAU Counselling 2018- 2019. Stay in touch with us for getting further updates. You can also subscribe to our free mail service or can bookmark this page of www.recruitmentinboxx.com by pressing ctrl+D.
You May Also Like To Visit This Section
|Agra University Admission||Agra University Date Sheet|
|Agra University Result||List Of Scholarship In India|
|Entrance Exams In India||Best Colleges in India|
|Student Success Strategies||How To Survive First Year Of College|