Looking for latest Government Jobs in Delhi? Apply Now!!! Dr. Baba Saheb Ambedkar Hospital has unfolded a recruitment advertisement about DBSAH Recruitment. Applications are invited for filling up the 321 vacancies of JR and SR. Job searchers who possess requisite eligibility criteria for available positions can apply for DBSAH Recruitment 2017 by sending their application form till the last date that is 11-05-2017 up to 4.00 pm
Highlights of this page:
DBSAH Delhi Recruitment Details
Eligibility Norms of DBSAH Recruitment
Salary Details for DBSAH Jobs
Official Notice Link of DBSAH Recruitment
Ways to fill Application form
Last Date to apply
All the relevant details about Dr. Baba Saheb Ambedkar Hospital Jobs such as limitations of age, required qualification, selection process and others are given below. So, aspirants are requested to go through the details regarding Dr. Baba Saheb Ambedkar Hospital Recruitment 2017 and ensure that they fulfill the eligibility criteria before applying. This page is well structured by the dedicated and capable group members of recruitmentinboxx.com.
|Posts Name||Discipline||No. of Posts|
|Junior Residents||JR (MBBS)||149|
|Medicine and allied branches||Gen.Medicine||14|
|Surgery and Allied||Gen. Surgery||10|
|Anesthesia and allied||General Anesthesia||27|
|Orthopedics and allied||Orthopedics||14|
|Dental Senior Residents||SR(DENTAL)||03|
|Dental Junior Resident||JR (DENTAL)||06|
What will be the required qualification?
Junior Residents (MBBS):
- Degree of MBBS or its equivalent degree in related field.
- Candidates applying for stated position and are Foreign Graduates must have cleared FMG examination.
- Aspirants must NOT have done Junior Residency of One year
- Should have MBBS with Post graduate degree/ DNB/ Diploma or equivalent as per Residency Scheme in concerned specialty from recognized University/ Institutions.
- Should not have completed 03 years Senior Residency
- In Super-specialty branches preference will be given to candidates having Super-specialty qualification or experience.
Senior Residents (Dental):
- Degree of MDS in any specialty from any recognized University.
- Should not have completed 03 years Senior Residency in any recognized institute including regular or adhoc basis
Junior Residents (Dental):
- Degree of BDS.
- Should NOT have done Junior Residency of six months or more
Get Here Latest: Medical Jobs
Limitations of Age for DBSAH Vacancy:
- For the posts of Junior Residents: Must not be exceeded30 years
- For the posts of Senior Residents: Less than 33 years for PG Degree and Diploma holder and 35 years for post Doctoral Degree holder
- Candidates who belong to SC& ST category will get relaxation in age up to 05 years for SC& ST and 3 years for OBC candidates (OBC candidates belonging to Delhi only).
Check the monthly remuneration:
After the successfully completion of assortment process the candidates who will be hired for DBSAH Recruitment will receive an impressive amount which will be in accordance with 7th CPC guidelines as adopted by GNCT of Delhi.
Mode of Hiring for DBSAH JR/SR Recruitment:
- On the basis of performance level in test/ Interview which will be organized by the selection panel of this well- known organization, candidates will be selected for DBSAH Jobs.
- Aspirants are advised to give their best in selection criteria to get recruited for available positions.
How to Apply for DBSAH Recruitment?
- In the very first step interested candidates who are seeking for government jobs, need to fill an application form which is available on the official website of Dr. Baba Saheb Ambedkar Hospital that is www.delhi.gov.in.
- Now you will be the home page of official site, you have to select “Recruitments” link which is given in the section of “Employment/Business” shown at the homepage.
- Then from new window choose suitable link for that posts which you want to apply.
- Read the complete notification carefully and
- After reading all the instructions mentioned in PDF Form you must download the format of DBSAH Application Form and take a print out of it you have to fill it with complete details in prescribed manner
- Now attach all required copies of the particulars / certificates with the form and super- subscribed with “Application for Resident Doctors (JR/SR/DENTAL*)”
- Finally send it to the postal address before the last date given below.
To The office of “MEDICAL DIRECTOR,
Baba Saheb Ambedkar Hospital,
Sector -6, Rohini,
Check Here Latest: Delhi Jobs
- In the application form all the entries must be made in CAPITALS & should be LEGIBLE.
- The Email id and Telephone numbers must be valid and easily readable.
- Entire supported documents should be self attested.
- All supporting documents should be attached in the order specified.
- Complete application form should be signed by the applicant.
- Incomplete / illegible applications shall be summarily rejected.
- No application fee is required to be paid.
|Events of DBSAH Recruitment||Important Dates|
|Last date of Receipt of Completed Application forms||11-05-2017 till 4.00pm|
|DISPLAY OF SHORTLISTED CANDIDATES FOR JR (MBBS) & SR(PG)||15-05-2017 TILL 4.00 PM|
|Display of Shortlisted Candidates JR – Dental||17-05-2017|
|Display of Shortlisted Candidates SR – Dental||20-05-2017|
|Written Test for JR- Dental||22-05-2017 at 10 am|
|Written Test for SR- Dental (if needed)||24-05-2017 at 10 am|
|Interview for SR –Dental||26-05-2017|
|Interview for JR(MBBS)||18, 19 & 20-05-2017from 9 am onward|
DBSAH Recruitment 2017 Notification: Download PDF
Candidates may go through the Official Notification given above on this page to collect complete details related to DBSAH Recruitment 2017. Candidates can fetch all upcoming information regarding DBSAH Recruitment from our web portal that is www.recruitmentinboxx.com
You May Also Like To Check This Section
|Sarkari Naukri- Latest Jobs||More Government Jobs|
|All Govt. Jobs By State||Private Jobs Vs Government Jobs|
|How to Find a Job Online||Upcoming Jobs By Organization|
|Latest Jobs For Freshers||Get Free Job Alerts On Mail|