Dredging Corporation of India Limited, Visakhapatnam has depicted an employment advertisement about DCIL Recruitment. Applications are invited from capable and enthusiastic aspirants for filling up 60 vacancies of Trainee Marine Engineer, Trainee Electrical Officer and other posts. Willing contenders who wish to make a career in government sector must grab this chance for DCIL Recruitment 2017 by submitting their online applications form.
Highlights of this Page
|DCIL Vacancy||Application Fee|
|Educational Qualification||Way to fill DCIL Application Form|
|Age Criteria||Official PDF|
Interested candidates may apply for DCIL Visakhapatnam Recruitment, by following the applying procedure provided below. Candidates are informed that, they have to submit application form on or before the final date that is 05-08-2017. Complete information has been given below on this page regarding DCIL Recruitment 2018 which is well customized by the team of www.recruitmentinboxx.com
DCIL Vacancy Details & Educational Qualification:
|Posts Name||No. of the Posts||Educational Qualification|
|Dredge Cadets (on contract basis)||15||Having Diploma in Nautical Science (DNS) from Institutes approved by D.G. Shipping.|
|Trainee Marine Engineer||15||Should have completed 4 years Degree in Marine Engineering from any IMU affiliated colleges/ Institutes approved by DG Shipping.|
|Trainee Electrical Officer||15||Should have completed 4 years Degree in Electrical Engineering or Electronics Engineering or Electrical & Electronics Engineering or Electronics & Telecommunication/Communication Engineering or Electronics & Instrumentation recognized by any State or Central Government or AICTE|
|NCV (Trainees) (GP Rating)||15||Minimum Xth Class Pass from recognized Education Board and Pre-Sea G.P Rating Course and passed the Exit Examination approved by D.G Shipping with minimum 60% aggregate marks|
Find Out Latest: Engineering Jobs
- The age of participating candidates must be meet eligibility criteria which will be decided by the organization.
- Relaxation in age will be applicable for reserved category as per norms.
|Dredge Cadets (on contract basis)||Rs.15000/- per month|
|Trainee Marine Engineer||Rs. 25000/- per month|
|Trainee Electrical Officer|
|NCV (Trainees) (GP Rating)||Rs.10,000/- per month|
Read Also: How To Negotiate Salary With HR
- Contenders, who are going to fill DCIL Application Form, need to pay an amount of application fee of Rs. 1,000/-.
- Fee can be paid through online mode only.
Mode of Selection:
Selection of the applicants will be based on the basis of their performance in written exam and personal interview which will be conducted on specified date or venue by the recruitment panel of organization.
Check This: Never Say These Things in Interview
Way to fill DCIL Application Form:
- First of all, candidates should log on to the official website of organization that is dredge-india.nic.in.
- Then, on the home page, hit on “Careers” link and further choose “Filling up of various vacancies DC/TME/TELO/NCV Trainees (On Contract Basis) Advt.No:1/2017” link for the post you wish to apply.
- Now, candidates need to read the complete notification carefully and hit on “Press here to Apply Online” link.
- After that, application form needs to be filled completely by the aspirant with all details in approved manner and Upload your scanned photo and signature on the application form.
- On completion of filling the application form, select “submit” button for the final submission of it.
- Lastly, retain a copy of it for future reference.
DCIL Recruitment: Apply Online Link!!
Last Date to Apply Online: 05-08-2017
DCIL Recruitment Notification: Official PDF
You can check the Official Link to know more information regarding DCIL Recruitment 2017–2018. For getting latest updates and recent information on this recruitment notification, contenders may book mark this page by using Control +D.
You May Also Like To Check This Section
|Sarkari Naukri- Latest Jobs||All Govt. Jobs By State|
|How to Find a Job Online||Upcoming Jobs By Organization|
|Latest Jobs For Freshers||Get Free Job Alerts On Mail|
|Latest Private Jobs||Maharojgar Recruitment|