A recent vacancy advertisement has proclaimed by Defence Bioengineering & Electromedical Laboratory regarding DEBEL Recruitment. Organization is planning to appoint eligible contenders for Junior Research Fellow (JRF) Posts against DRDO Recruitment. So, aspirants who are keen for the job in government sector they may apply for DEBEL Recruitment 2017 before the date of closing.
Candidates who meet all the necessitate criterion must grab this chance and apply for DEBEL Recruitment 2018 by filling and sending their duly filled application form to the particular address. For further information related to Defence Bioengineering & Electromedical Laboratory Recruitment you need to read this web page which is well submitted by the team of www.recruitmentinboxx.com
- Junior Research Fellow (Physics)
- Junior Research Fellow (Bio Medical Engineering)
For Junior Research Fellow (Physics)-
Appliers applying for JRF Job must have Master’s Degree in M.Sc in Physics with first division in NET/ GATE from a recognized University/ Institute.
Check Out Latest: Post Graduate Jobs
For Junior Research Fellow (Bio Medical Engineering)
Contender must have Degree of Graduate in B.E./ B.Tech with first division in NET/ GATE or Post Graduate Degree in M.E./ M.Tech with first division from recognized University/ Institutions.
Candidates who will be getting selected for DEBEL Job will receive the impressive amount of pay scale that is Rs. 25,000/- + House Rent Allowance (HRA) per month from the organization.
Age Limit for DEBEL Vacancy:
- Participant willing to apply for Junior Research Fellow Vacancy shall possess the age limit that must not be more than 28 years.
- The relaxation in age for reserved category appliers as SC/ST by 5 years and OBC by 3 years as per the norms of organization.
Mode of Assortment:
The expert team for DEBEL JRF Recruitment will conducts written test or interview for the selection of eligible aspirants. So, contenders are required to give their best for appointment in reputed organization.
Get Here Preparation Link
Applying contenders for DEBEL Vacancies have to pay an application fee of Rs.10/- in the form of demand draft drawn in favour of the Director, DEBEL, Bengaluru- 560093.
Process to Apply for DEBEL Recruitment:
- Firstly visit the official website of Defence Bioengineering & Electromedical Laboratory that is www.drdo.gov.in
- On the home page select “careers” appeared on the top of home page, then from available option press on “Research Fellow” option.
- A new page will arise having Recruitment Notification link, then choose appropriate link which is relevant to your post for which you are applying.
- After this, you will be getting the desired advertisement.
- Read the complete notification and proceed further.
- After reading complete instructions you need to download an application form.
- Fill the application form with complete details about qualification, age experience (if any), and attach all relevant certificates and document along with photo and signature.
- Also, must super scribe the envelope by “Applying for the post of………………”.
- Lastly, send filled application by post before the last date Address that is given below.
DEBEL, PB No. 9326, CV Raman
Nagar, Bangalore-560093 (Latest Bangalore Jobs)
Last date to send Application is Within 21 Days from the Date of publication in Emp. Newspaper.
Applicant may check details about DEBEL Recruitment 2017–2018, by given Official Link. You are advised to stay connected to www.recruitmentinboxx.com web page or add this page as bookmarks by pressing control+d.
You May Also Like To Check This Section
|Latest Walkin Jobs||More Government Jobs|
|How to Find a Job Online||Upcoming Jobs By Organization|
|Latest Jobs For Freshers||Get Free Job Alerts On Mail|